PDA

View Full Version : Target for the next coach: Win a few Test matches in the next 4 years

fwullah
May 27, 2007, 06:41 AM
The main job of the next coach will be to target a few test match wins before 2011 World Cup.

And the criteria for that are:

1. Keep on winning ODIs here and there
2. Try a stable line up for both tests and ODIs
3. Most importantly, change the 'loss-loss' attitude of our players before a game starts

BD-Shardul
May 28, 2007, 04:03 AM
You are right apu.

Luvlee_nik
May 28, 2007, 04:16 AM
just so u know BD-Shardul ur favorite player is spelt wrong, thers nuthing we can do, our voices remain unheard, a prove of that is that is bashar is the captain (see, bashar stepped down of his own will BCB didnt do anything, so i still believe that bashar is still captain) hopefully bashar wont ever be captain ever again, cos then my theory will be proved ryt..

Aritro
May 28, 2007, 07:18 AM
An important step in the right direction will be to find a suitable batting order and stick to it for a long run of matches.

I can't remember us going more than two consecutive games with the same batting order for a couple of years at least.

amra_korbo_joy
May 28, 2007, 07:44 AM
For winning in tests, we need 3 pacers + 1 spinner (left arm ok)+1 spinner (ofspinner/legspinner). Presently, we are short of a pacer and a leg spinner.