PDA

View Full Version : What the hell did Khaled Mashud do????????

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 10:42 AM
OMG, i couldn't belive what came over that boring wicket keeper today! I mean, when Sakib was batting with him, he was just blocking every single ball he recieved and once Mashrafe came, the crowd went wild. So, Khlaed Mashud thought to himself whether he should get all the cheers and he started going for the shots which led him to giving the indians his wicket away as a gift!!!
:flag: :flag: :flag:

mali007
May 27, 2007, 10:52 AM
Enough is enough. This is the right time for oldies to retire. Mushfique definitely
technically sound batsman with good temperament. His keeping will improve day by day.
We don't need two difft. side for test & ODI. If Tamim was in test he would rule the Indian pacers especially Zaheer. So, bring back Aftab, Razzak in the TEST SQUAD.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 10:58 AM
Enough is enough. This is the right time for oldies to retire. Mushfique definitely
technically sound batsman with good temperament. His keeping will improve day by day.
We don't need two difft. side for test & ODI. If Tamim was in test he would rule the Indian pacers especially Zaheer. So, bring back Aftab, Razzak in the TEST SQUAD.

yea pilot days are over he's not the same as before.And ye i agree i wanted tamim,aftab and razzak in the tests too. oh yh and mushi lolz (how could i forget mushi lolz)

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 10:59 AM
you are absouletly right! we are all fed up with the old, boring and untalented players. they should retire as from now!!!

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 10:59 AM
they are getting on my nerves, especially bashar (the one without a brain)

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 11:00 AM
they are getting on my nerves, especially bashar (the one without a brain)

hahaha ye no brain

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 11:04 AM
how can bashar play a shot like that straight after lunch. its not like as if we required a huge amount of runs in a short amount of time. okay, play your shots, but not like that, especially in the first over after lunch when your team needs a captains innings today. if bashar had scored a century today, then i would have forgave him for all the wrong decisions and the lack of runs he makes.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 11:07 AM
how can bashar play a shot like that straight after lunch. its not like as if we required a huge amount of runs in a short amount of time. okay, play your shots, but not like that, especially in the first over after lunch when your team needs a captains innings today. if bashar had scored a century today, then i would have forgave him for all the wrong decisions and the lack of runs he makes.

he doesn't even hava commen sense lolz

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
he doesn't even hava commen sense lolz
LOL NOW THAT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 11:13 AM
LOL NOW THAT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

lol

Aritro
May 27, 2007, 11:15 AM
lolol!

dewan
May 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
khaled mashud really suck!!!!
what a shamefull lost against india
ahhhhhhhh they should be ashamed by themselves
and they should bring on tamim and aftab and kick khaled mashud and habibul bashar
oh ya by the way thanks mashrafee mortaza what a great performance.

Anher
May 27, 2007, 11:23 AM
গন্ডারের চামড়া ওই সকল বুইড়াদের। ছাইরা দেন খাইয়া বাচুক।
সার হাবাকে আজ সকালে এক খন্ড ফসলি জমি লিখে দিয়ে বললাম, যা এবার পেট ভইরা বুক্কার মত ভাত খাঁ আর ভাইরে আমাদের ছাইড়া দে কান্দিয়া বাচি। যাক কম্পক্কে একদিনের ম্যাচের অধিনায়ক থেকে অবসর নিচে। পাইলট স্যারের জন্য কি করা যায় দেখি।

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 11:25 AM
গন্ডারের চামড়া ওই সকল বুইড়াদের। ছাইরা দেন খাইয়া বাচুক।
সার হাবাকে আজ সকালে এক খন্ড ফসলি জমি লিখে দিয়ে বললাম, যা এবার পেট ভইরা বুক্কার মত ভাত খাঁ আর ভাইরে আমাদের ছাইড়া দে কান্দিয়া বাচি। যাক কম্পক্কে একদিনের ম্যাচের অধিনায়ক থেকে অবসর নিচে। পাইলট স্যারের জন্য কি করা যায় দেখি।

could you please translate that to english plz

cricketlvr

I AGREE 100%!!!

BagherBacha
[.edit..]

MOD - i am very angry, i never said any bad word toward any bd bats mam. now i can't control my anger, it's beyond my control.

i read in bangladesherkhela he wanyts to play few more years , [..edit..]

i thought he would do good in tets cricket, will paly sensibly. [..edit..]

I know his bother lives in new york . i will ask him why the hell he is still thinking to play for bd. i will request him to his stupid choto bahi not to paly anymore. [..edit..]

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 11:26 AM
khaled mashud really suck!!!!
they should bring on tamim and aftab and kick khaled mashud and habibul bashar
this is what every1 wants, but the bd selectors do not understand. (r they getting bribed or something?)

Aritro
May 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
Seriously. :rolleyes:

Umar
May 27, 2007, 11:38 AM
let me tell u what did Khaled masud did....
He made Rajin saleh to do the keeping and drop a catch !! (a sign that he is old now..cannot stand all day behind the stand)
He scored 10 odd runs to show that atleast he went to the double figuers...Which many couldn;t do. So he is responsible Alot!
He also did prove that he should be kicked out of the team and Mushfiqur Rahim should be in .

And I dont knw any more positives from him....so I quite from talking about him ! **RUBBISH !!** :@

cric crazy
May 27, 2007, 11:42 AM
let me tell u what did Khaled masud did....
He made Rajin saleh to do the keeping and drop a catch !! (a sign that he is old now..cannot stand all day behind the stand)
He scored 10 odd runs to show that atleast he went to the double figuers...Which many couldn;t do. So he is responsible Alot!
He also did prove that he should be kicked out of the team and Mushfiqur Rahim should be in .

And I dont knw any more positives from him....so I quite from talking about him ! **RUBBISH !!** :@
well said...
:sick: :sick: :wave: :wave: :-/

AsifTheManRahman
May 27, 2007, 11:45 AM
well KM hasn't done anything that Mushfiq wouldn't have been able to do. in fact, had we played Mushy, we probably would've had a few more on the board every inning.

Aritro
May 27, 2007, 11:49 AM
[.edit..]

MOD - i am very angry, i never said any bad word toward any bd bats mam. now i can't control my anger, it's beyond my control.

I know his bother lives in new york . i will ask him why the hell he is still thinking to play for bd. i will request him to his stupid choto bahi not to paly anymore. [..edit..]

That's a [...edit..] great post mate.

But I can't help but feel that your statements would resonate more vividly if they ever managed to end. ;)

zahid
May 27, 2007, 12:21 PM
We don't need two difft. side for test & ODI.

Much you have yet to learn ....

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 12:26 PM
[.edit..]

what why why???Why does he want to play another few more years?Isn't this enough!

bangla786
May 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
Much you have yet to learn ....
ya we have yet to learn how to win a match!
i agree wit da thread makers!

brishti
May 27, 2007, 12:46 PM
wow.. can't belive this, mushfiq's just a new wicketkeeper he played in the worldcup won everybody's heart so quickly and pilot he's been playing for so long but nobody wants him to play cricket anymore

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
wow.. can't belive this, mushfiq's just a new wicketkeeper he played in the worldcup won everybody's heart so quickly and pilot he's been playing for so long but nobody wants him to play cricket anymore

it's coz his days are over and more mushi plays,the betta.

CricTiger
May 27, 2007, 01:16 PM
Why he was inducted again for the test ??Based on the experience or recent performance?In papers we have lots of players and in reality where are those ? For SL,Rahim should be the autometic choice!

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 01:16 PM
Why he was inducted again for the test ??Based on the experience or recent performance?In papers we have lots of players and in reality where are those ? For SL,Rahim should be the autometic choice!

yepp :-p

CricTiger
May 27, 2007, 01:17 PM
In the mean time cricket has evolved a lot? At least we need some brave souls out there.

Trigger_Tiger
May 28, 2007, 03:09 AM

Oh my God! Oh my God! Why are we going for performance over the history of a player?
Why are we thinking of rotten experiance over youth and talent?
This is blasphemy!
We ought to bring the old statesmen back just because they served our country once up a time.

Wait, isn't that the same song the retired players, especially the former captains of the Banglaesh International Cricket team was singing? And wasn't it them and notably Akram Khan who after the win against India apologized for speaking so early and praised MUSHFIQUR RAHIM for his great temperment and outstanding work behind the stumps and with the bat?

Jeez Luweez! When will some people ever learn :waiting:?

sunny747
May 28, 2007, 03:34 AM
Bangladesh still has to go long way to get acquainted with the Test match, i guess as a fan we do too.

ammark
May 28, 2007, 03:47 AM

FYI mushi got a baptism of fire in Bangladesh's Tour of England 2005 at Lord's. Do not discount him on the basis of his youth, but accept him for the skill and prowess he has. You can choose to stick with the tried, tested and limitation filled Pilot, or you can go with the strength, aggression and zest of youth. Mushi has long ago shown his mental maturity in cricket from even before his National team debut.

Given Pilot's stagnation now, choosing Mushfiqur Rahim wont do any worse. Instead he might put up more runs on the board, as well as perfect himself with more and more exposure and experience. If you could let Pilot do that on his day, why cant you give Mushfique the same chances?

Bangladesh still has to go long way to get acquainted with the Test match, i guess as a fan we do too.

sunny bhai, seeing how Bashar the captain conducted the test series, I would rather have the zest of youth doing the same and improving onwards, instead of relying on an old captain that hasnt improved in the past 3 years. If Bangladesh is to get acquainted with the test match, I'd rather the future players start getting acquainted and the least they can start from is where the ones retiring in 2-3 years are leaving us at now.

Elindada
May 28, 2007, 03:53 AM
Its really sad to see Mashud getting all the blame ! sheesh... blame the whole bangladeshi team ! u guys think if Rahim... aftab and tamim wud have been here it wud have been a different scenario ? Bullshitt! what did aftab do in the recent one dayers.. nothign ! he is an amazing batsman agreed. ! hez got awesome wrist power ! y dont u guys blame the top order of bangladesh ? Whenever mashud does the slightest of mistake ! people say he shud be out of the team.. and when rahim does something people say that he is still to young .. i dont get it ! We lost the test match becuz we still arent good enuf to play test matches ! starting from the toss ! i dunno y and how we chose to field ! and then there were a no. of drop catches ! we just cant blame one player here.. sheesh...

Luvlee_nik
May 28, 2007, 04:17 AM

hu says doing this will work? bringing back shahriar nafees didnt do any good........:-P

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
May 28, 2007, 04:44 AM
I think we keeping the injury thing in our mind should prepare another wicket keeper besides Rahim...but why pilot came?!!! ... i think we should think about Rahim and new someone.,...

sunny747
May 28, 2007, 05:26 AM
sunny bhai, seeing how Bashar the captain conducted the test series, I would rather have the zest of youth doing the same and improving onwards, instead of relying on an old captain that hasnt improved in the past 3 years. If Bangladesh is to get acquainted with the test match, I'd rather the future players start getting acquainted and the least they can start from is where the ones retiring in 2-3 years are leaving us at now.

Actually i agree with you 100%. But don't you think atleast couple of senior players should be there to control this young bd team? I meant for Test side only.
You know how Bd tradition is: we have a great respect for seniors. So we tend to listen their advice. For example if my same age friend commands me, i may listen to him professionaly but my door is always open to argue/ disobey him. So this might create some problem for this extremely young team.

nobody
May 28, 2007, 06:36 AM
The way he dropped the catch of Kartik I realised his reflexes are waning. He is superior W/K than Mushy does not sound good to me

cric crazy
May 29, 2007, 06:37 AM
Its really sad to see Mashud getting all the blame ! sheesh... blame the whole bangladeshi team ! u guys think if Rahim... aftab and tamim wud have been here it wud have been a different scenario ? Bullshitt! what did aftab do in the recent one dayers.. nothign ! he is an amazing batsman agreed. ! hez got awesome wrist power ! y dont u guys blame the top order of bangladesh ? Whenever mashud does the slightest of mistake ! people say he shud be out of the team.. and when rahim does something people say that he is still to young .. i dont get it ! We lost the test match becuz we still arent good enuf to play test matches ! starting from the toss ! i dunno y and how we chose to field ! and then there were a no. of drop catches ! we just cant blame one player here.. sheesh...

wow calm dwn elindada. i c where you r coming from. but you have to take into sense that bd selectors have selected the wrong wicket keeper! if mashud got a chance which was very unlikely after the world cup, then he should have proved to the fans worldwide that he still has got the talent to remain in the team!

yaseer
May 29, 2007, 08:45 AM
The thread openner showed unnecessary over excitement here.....

Rumz_01
May 29, 2007, 10:32 AM
yea pilot days are over he's not the same as before.And ye i agree i wanted tamim,aftab and razzak in the tests too. oh yh and mushi lolz (how could i forget mushi lolz)

YOU TEL EM GIRL!
MUSHFIQ IS DON...he wicket keepin will improve...n his battin is good too...

its the young team thats gonna take BD to the top...!

ssaadi123
May 29, 2007, 10:53 AM
i think masud will be dropped for srilanka tour
musfiq would do much better.......

Rajowana
May 29, 2007, 11:13 AM
MUSHFIQ IS DON...he wicket keepin will improve...n his battin is good too...

its the young team thats gonna take BD to the top...!

innit lol

cric crazy
May 29, 2007, 11:26 AM
The thread openner showed unnecessary over excitement here.....
how is this thread unnecessary and how am i getting excited?
:mad: :shh:

radagast
May 29, 2007, 12:14 PM
how is this thread unnecessary and how am i getting excited?
:mad: :shh:

Cause, this is Pilot we are talking about. And as far as 'gifting his wicket' - our whole top order was guilty of that, why single him out? :confused:

cric crazy
May 29, 2007, 12:32 PM
Cause, this is Pilot we are talking about. And as far as 'gifting his wicket' - our whole top order was guilty of that, why single him out? :confused:
there are so many threads about habibul basher and the others not performing, so thats why i thought i would start about khaled mashud, especially what he did when mash came in.

mali007
May 29, 2007, 01:33 PM
I don,t see any difference in terms of temperament between TEST & ODI players of BD.
It can be applied other super powers of test cricket, not for BD at present time !!!

jahidus200
May 29, 2007, 01:37 PM
musfiq how he play shot thats the quality of good batsman. when masud bat then our team think all the batsman are out .but when musfiq in criz still we can think we can do something. i think time to get musfiq in the test and odi both side.

Rajowana
May 29, 2007, 01:42 PM
i think time to get musfiq in the test and odi both side.

YEPP!!!!!!!lolz

Dhakablues
May 29, 2007, 06:25 PM
Nothing against Mushfiq.. but I dont think of him as a wicketkeeper at all. He is a good batsmen,, even better than Shahrier Nafees or even Tamim Iqbal but he doesnt have the mindset of a wicketkeeper and unfortunately you cant develop that skill if you dont have it. His world cup record put him at the bottom of the table next to Bermuda. But I still think he is good for ODIs but for Test cricket, I would think Pavel, Dhiman or Shahin to be considered ahead of Mushfiq who, again is a good batsman but a terrible wicketkeeper. As for Khaled Mashud, he is still the best wicketkeeper to date. You can burn me, squash me, vanquish me with your black magic,, but Khaled Mashud still is the wicketkeeper for test cricket.

Sohel
May 29, 2007, 08:16 PM
pilot had the chance to bat mushy out of the picture... thank God he blew it. the WI century was a fluke after all... great memory though.

rah
May 30, 2007, 07:49 AM

yallah how can u forget mushi

Protic
May 30, 2007, 08:20 AM
=) We should replace Mushy with Mashu.. atleast Mushy gives a genuine batsman..which now a days Mashu isnt.

cric crazy
May 31, 2007, 10:48 AM
is mashud playing against sri lanka in both forms of the game? plz say no!!!!!
:timeout: :hairpull: :doh: :mad: :( :hairpull: :ticking: :smug: :sick: /:)

cric crazy
May 31, 2007, 10:50 AM
=) We should replace Mushy with Mashu.. atleast Mushy gives a genuine batsman..which now a days Mashu isnt.

Protic, is that ur pic on the avatar? if it is, then you look xactly lyk shariar nafees!

yaseer
May 31, 2007, 11:15 AM
cric_crazy, what is your problem? 50+ replies not enough for you?

cric crazy
May 31, 2007, 11:28 AM
cric_crazy, what is your problem? 50+ replies not enough for you?
y do u have to start an argument for? cant u just be quite and move on?

tinni_93
August 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
im just saying thats a good thing infact i want mushfiq to play

FYI mushi got a baptism of fire in Bangladesh's Tour of England 2005 at Lord's. Do not discount him on the basis of his youth, but accept him for the skill and prowess he has. You can choose to stick with the tried, tested and limitation filled Pilot, or you can go with the strength, aggression and zest of youth. Mushi has long ago shown his mental maturity in cricket from even before his National team debut.

Given Pilot's stagnation now, choosing Mushfiqur Rahim wont do any worse. Instead he might put up more runs on the board, as well as perfect himself with more and more exposure and experience. If you could let Pilot do that on his day, why cant you give Mushfique the same chances?

ammark
August 21, 2007, 06:36 PM
im just saying thats a good thing infact i want mushfiq to play

Thank you for your most valuable and educating insight. Welcome to BanglaCricket and please acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_forum_rules).

I would like to quote the following bit here, seeing how many new members have recently been bumping the threads with one-liners and emoticon filled one liners that do not contribute much to the thread content and instead dilute thread and forum quality. A.2: Maintain a pleasant reading environment

A.2.1: Avoid all caps, all bold, excessively large fonts or excessive number of emoticons.

A.3: Do not abuse the forums
A.3.1: In addition to the general rules in A.1 and A.2 please refrain from other forms of forum abuse and spams, including
Posting only or mostly in the Forget Cricket section
Posting one-line posts except for the match threads.
Repeatedly posting non-cricket related external items.
Posting links to other sites as a form of advertisement.
Posting for the sake of bumping threads Ammar
- Mod