PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Bangladesh

DJ Sahastra
May 27, 2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you for hosting us and giving us the opportunity to enjoy the Bangla hospitality.

And Good Luck for your upcoming series.

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 11:01 AM
Thank you for the treatment...it is good for our future :)

Nafis_BD
May 27, 2007, 11:03 AM
You are most welcome and hope that we get more opportunity in the future!!

WarWolf
May 27, 2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks DJ for being with us.

dravidian
May 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yup. Great crowds.

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yes, thanks DJ for being with us. We may have had rough arguments, but that happens even among BD fans.

And while we're at it, thanks to Stuge and a couple of other Indian fans. You guys are the most polite bunch I've come accross.

CricTiger
May 27, 2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks DJ for showing the real spirit of the game .You are always welcome here

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 01:13 PM
I also want to say thanks. I had a wonderful time in this forum. I will keep visiting the place.

Good luck for your future cricket. I hope BD will be one of the top contenders for world cup 2011.

kalpurush
May 27, 2007, 01:15 PM
Thank you for hosting us and giving us the opportunity to enjoy the Bangla hospitality.

And Good Luck for your upcoming series.

DJ...I need something more sweet....in this moment!
Anyway, Good luck to India and you as well.:-D

kalpurush
May 27, 2007, 01:17 PM
Good luck for your future cricket. I hope BD will be one of the top contenders for world cup 2011.

After India...right?!!!:D

DJ Sahastra
May 27, 2007, 01:18 PM

Kalpurush,

I wanted to write a hell-lot more. You guys are awesome :).

But this is a long-weekend and my wife has been nagging me since morning to take her out :-D

So, i definitely will.

Laterz

james007
May 27, 2007, 02:35 PM
[Admin warning: Does every thread need to be sullied by parochialism, especially one of generosity]

Sovik
May 27, 2007, 03:50 PM
thanks D_S for being with us

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 03:53 PM
Good having been here. Thanks BD fans. A pleasure to have met most of you.

ammark
May 27, 2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks a lot DJ. We'll still be seeing you around though, more moments of enjoyment await :)

and I might as well add it here: Credit where credit due - Congratulations India for seizing every opportunity and providing a clinical and masterful game in the 2nd test to win the series.

One World
May 27, 2007, 06:44 PM

Kalpurusher moto i boilsen bhai :lol:

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 08:08 PM
yeah thanks for the series, the players and fans can now njoy the rest of the summer and look forward to thrashing england who are a shade better than bd. bangladeshi fans must be happy too as india forced habla to retire from international cricket.

criccric
May 27, 2007, 08:08 PM
Good luck guys for the upcoming series! It was a pleasure to watch the talented Mashrafe and Ashraful. Asian cricket hasn't seen such determination and fightback in a long time. Ashraful playing for BD in a crazy way reminds of Tendulkar starting his career in the late 80's and early 90's when he used to take the bull by the horn.

Hope they go on to play a long innings!

kalpurush
May 27, 2007, 09:12 PM
Good luck guys for the upcoming series! It was a pleasure to watch the talented Mashrafe and Ashraful. Asian cricket hasn't seen such determination and fightback in a long time. Ashraful playing for BD in a crazy way reminds of Tendulkar starting his career in the late 80's and early 90's when he used to take the bull by the horn.

Hope they go on to play a long innings!

Yes!...Early days of Tendu still a wonderful memory. And, if Ashraful could achieve 1/2 of Tendu, I would be more than happy!!:-D

bharat
May 27, 2007, 09:16 PM
I second D.S ...

BD cricket and forum rocks ...BD cricket is more than a second favourite team ...
Hope we have more bilateral tours and teh little bit of unnecesary animosity we have vanishes ....

GO TIGERS GO.....:big_hug:

Baundule
May 29, 2007, 04:40 AM
yes. we deserve thanks for many things :)

yaseer
May 29, 2007, 05:14 AM
Thnx for appriceating.....and you all are most well-come

Ganguly da
May 29, 2007, 05:19 AM
I think another thanks should go to TNL cricket....for hosting and giving us LIVE link to the game.

Shafin
May 30, 2007, 09:40 AM
You are always welcome.:)

Ashraful will retire with at least one triple hundred beside his name,I can bet.

MysoreHuli
May 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
All the three BCCI, BCB & ICC are guilty of not arranging the tour of BD to India, fans in India would also want to see BD players.

Nocturnal
May 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks everyone for a great BD-IND series in BanglaCricket.
To my indian friends- good to have you here guys. Stay in touch :)