PDA

View Full Version : REALITY CHECK ANyone?????

bangla786
May 27, 2007, 12:32 PM
Knowing that we cant affrod to drop a player like ashrafull from our team unless hes injuried or something that has to do wth his pyshical condition, why cant we promte him as a opener with tamim iqbal in both odi and test, even if he fails miserably several times, eventully he will be sucessfull. Ashz ability to play stroke for four is much more diverse in first 15 overs than what we have in current postion(golla). Sending golla as a opener is like being in the postion where we were at the first stage of our teams career, because neither can he drive or pull or even hook,also lacks in defence( and the way he moves or acts is also ashamed for the team,like what !we cant find a better opener from our 15 million pop than this buiraa goru! and also he adds more confidence to opponents bowler than to the teammates like tamim), where ash is gifted and has all the skill to play those shots and certainly can be inspiration for the rest of the team! Him and tamims has the ability to destory any world class opening bowlers. jus look at this video and it makes you realise , we are jus wasting a precious talen by sending him middle order! and how do we expect big innings from him when all of us want him to be in the middle order?????
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wS0yLSHBU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ArBN4wKnRpM

my line up for Both odi and TEST

tamim IQbal
Ashraful (C)
Sharirar Nafis
Aftab ahmed
Saqibul hasan
MUshfiqur rahim(VC) An excellent machine of inspiration(((( Yes BOY YES:-p )
Rajin saleh
Mashrafee
Rafiqe
SHADAT hossain
syed rasel or abdur razzka( depends on the sitution)

Stand by--> Nafis iqbal, DOllar mahmud, Junaid siddique, alok kapali, tushar imran!

ps: and for people who thinks tamim should wait, i wana know what u have to say about shakikb inclusion in the test? he didn't have to wait did he? neither he has more skills than tamim, does he? so why not give chance to this young players that brought all these glory for us from the world up and continue??? even if we fail couple of timez, our chance of being a strong and fearless team is much more postive than with what we have right now!

Ps:If we had promoted ash the top order for the first test and if we had tamim and aftab instead of habla:ticking: or golla:ticking: we would have much more chance to win than jus to draw!

Khaled masu, habibul bashar and golla should be permantly kickked!!!!! PLZ

WarWolf
May 27, 2007, 12:37 PM
Ha ha.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 12:40 PM

tamim IQbal
Ashraful (C)
Sharirar Nafis
Aftab ahmed
Saqibul hasan
Rajin saleh
Mashrafee
Rafiqe
SHADAT hossain

Stand by--> Nafis iqbal, DOllar mahmud, Junaid siddique, alok kapali, tushar imran!

lol my family laughs wen he says that yes boy yes.Aww bless him!!!lolz:-p

rashed_va
May 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
Knowing that we cant affrod to drop a player like ashrafull from our team unless hes injuried or something that has to do wth his pyshical condition, why cant we promte him as a opener with tamim iqbal in both odi and test, even if he fails miserably several times, eventully he will be sucessfull. Ashz ability to play stroke for four is much more diverse in first 15 overs than what we have in current postion(golla). Sending golla as a opener is like being in the postion where we were at the first stage of our teams career, because neither can he drive or pull or even hook,also lacks in defence( and the way he moves or acts is also ashamed for the team,like what !we cant find a better opener from our 15 million pop than this buiraa goru! and also he adds more confidence to opponents bowler than to the teammates like tamim), where ash is gifted and has all the skill to play those shots and certainly can be inspiration for the rest of the team! Him and tamims has the ability to destory any world class opening bowlers. jus look at this video and it makes you realise , we are jus wasting a precious talen by sending him middle order! and how do we expect big innings from him when all of us want him to be in the middle order?????
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wS0yLSHBU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ArBN4wKnRpM

tamim IQbal
Ashraful (C)
Sharirar Nafis
Aftab ahmed
Saqibul hasan
Rajin saleh
Mashrafee
Rafiqe
SHADAT hossain

ps: and for people who thinks tamim should wait, i wana know what u have to say about shakikb inclusion in the test? he didn't have to wait did he? neither he has more skills than tamim, does he? so why not give chance to this young players that brought all these glory for us from the world up and continue??? even if we fail couple of timez, our chance of being a strong and fearless team is much more postive than with what we have right now!

Ps:If we had promoted ash the top order for the first test and if we had tamim and aftab instead of habla:ticking: or golla:ticking: we would have much more chance to win than jus to draw!

Khaled masu, habibul bashar and golla should be permantly kickked!!!!! PLZ

Can someone explain why Tamim did not play the test matches? We would have at least 50 runs in the opening and that would have changed everything. I think Mushfiq and Tamim should open. Ash plays better when openers have built up some runs.

Nafi
May 27, 2007, 12:55 PM
I believe Rajin is a pure test player, not for ODI,

Mortaza is most likely to be the new vice-captain, according to what my Dad has been told by Faruq (the BD selector)

This WILL most likely be ODI line-up for SL series.

Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar Nafis (though if he fails yet again, he will most likely replaced by JO/Rajin)
Saqib al hasan
Ashraful (c)
Aftab ahmed
Mushfiqur rahim
Mashrafee Mortaza (VC)
Rafique
Shahadat Hossain
Abdur Razzak
Syed rasel

Its absolutely perfect, provided Nafis returns to his form, this is the strongest team BD can produce for ODI.

bangla786
May 27, 2007, 01:08 PM
at opening postion, ash and tamim can be our ganguly and tendu if not better!:-D

bangla786
May 27, 2007, 01:13 PM
khaled masud is boring wicketkeepr and barely gives any inspiration, all he does is come on boys while mushiz words are more than inspiration and provides fielders to give the right info! such as
bowler bowler---> throw ball to the bowler,
ak ak ak ----! lolz need i say more
oya bowling lala
looool a true machine of enouragement!

jawaherul
May 27, 2007, 01:16 PM
ash himself does not want to open the innings and he had already told it before .

I would like ash to bat in the position he enjoys . why force him ? he is an emotional player and when you does something against his will he will react heavily . on the other hand , if you can ignite some fire in him and put some responsibility in him , he is as good as he is .