PDA

View Full Version : Was it part of a plan?

Reaz
May 27, 2007, 03:48 PM
Well, I may sound little too critical!
But I have the reasons to be critical and I am utterly frustrated.

Was it part of a plan, to humiliate Bangladesh as a revenge of India's World Cup failure?

Were BCB, BCCI, Habibul Bashar and Dav Whatmore part of this conspiracy? (If referred to as party in the subsequent paragraphs, please read this group)

If not,

Why on earth BCB had to arrange or accept a request from BCCI to hold a series with India just after such a long tiring World Cup Tour? (Not sure if it was a part of FTP). That too in such hot and humid month?

Why unnecessarily Kept Dav for this series, where India didn't bother keeping their own coach? Where Dav already shamelessly expressed his desire to be Coach of India (this is second time in his 4 year tenure) and stepped out from his position. Is it just to arrange a venue for BCCI to conduct selection and Interview of future Indian coach?

Why the hell Bashar did not try for chasing the run and win the first Test? Please don't yell at me! He could have at least tried to continue further chase with Mashrafee and Rafiq and if they failed still he had another 5 batsman to follow to get back in to shell.

Why the (edited) Bashar and party opt for fielding first under these conditions despite winning toss?

Why the (edited) Bashar still playing for Bangladesh Team and every time going to bat at a critical situation (When His Highness Golla comes back with golden ducks beside his name every time) and further worsening the situation?

Why Pilot replaced Mushfiq? (What were the explanations of his inclusion?)

You know, I know and everyone knows that these days anything can happen in the name of cricket (including…). And if India is involved then the possibilities go even higher (The country which turned Cricket from a game to a commercial product). They had some points to prove to their sponsors, some answers to give to the whole nation. They gave it at the cost of our hard earned reputation. Spent money, buy people, execute plan and silence all criticism. Do I make sense now?

I know few of you will come up with explanations, reasons and logics.
I am not in a position to agree with any of your reasoning! I apologize for that.

I only know that we didn't deserve this humiliation. It was masterminded and was imposed. It was part of a conspiracy!

Only foolish Ashraful, Mashrafee, Rajin, Shahadat and other young guns didn’t know about this plan!

The correct composition of players, correct batting order and a favorable situation for Bangladesh team still have the ability to bring this Indian outfit down to their knees. Don't look at HB, JO and KM. Look at the valiant Ashraful, dashing Mashrafee and fearless Tamim. Cheers Bangladesh Cricket!!!

Ehsan
May 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
Man, the blame game would not take us anywhere. What's gone is gone. The positive thing we can carry forward is to learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them.

SMHasan
May 27, 2007, 09:03 PM
One answer: This tour was planned way before the WC. So no conspiracy theory here. We simply failed to show some courage.

bharat
May 27, 2007, 09:12 PM
Please ....I agree that BD has improoved over the years ..but ask yourself does India need a "match fixing" to overcome BD?

Take the positives out of this tour ....Ash and Mash have prooved themselves beyond doubt.The (immediate) future will revolve around this talented youngsters and semi talented people will take a back seat ....

Agree or not India is a far superior side than BD and it would be considered an upset if BD wins against India...

What happened was expected ...so please stop bashing India for evreything and anything that goes on ...one word ..Grow up!

kalpurush
May 27, 2007, 09:18 PM
Please ....I agree that BD has improoved over the years ..but ask yourself does India need a "match fixing" to overcome BD?

Take the positives out of this tour ....Ash and Mash have prooved themselves beyond doubt.The (immediate) future will revolve around this talented youngsters and semi talented people will take a back seat ....

Agree or not India is a far superior side than BD and it would be considered an upset if BD wins against India...

What happened was expected ...so please stop bashing India for evreything and anything that goes on ...one word ..Grow up!

Polapna er kotha eto jotil bhabey nichen kenu?...It's not even worth it!...or is it?!!;)

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 09:37 PM
Agree or not India is a far superior side than BD and it would be considered an upset if BD wins against India..

Man, take it easy bro. Some people will always complain. Why pick on it?

And just to correct you here, India's a far superior Test side than BD. Not in ODIs :)

jabbar
May 27, 2007, 11:12 PM
I feel your despair, man. But them's the breaks -- that's cricket. No conspiracy at all my friend :)

Haradhon
May 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
Dav did not contribute in this series for obvious reasons, but we did not have a strong captain who can lead by example. So BD team in reality played without a coach and captain.

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
what bout a double and a half conspiracy??? maybe BCCI wanted to make Chappel quit, so Indians were told to lose to BD and exit WC early and then a 2nd conspiracy took place this time to make sure BD get humiliated to satisfy Indian fans! And then half conspiracy by Dav whatmore to make sure BD loses pretty bad to satisfy his future employers ie: BCCI....wow.....thanks Reaz for discovering it.... stupid us....kept thinking we won by merit...dammit

Surfer
May 28, 2007, 04:15 AM
what bout a double and a half conspiracy??? maybe BCCI wanted to make Chappel quit, so Indians were told to lose to BD and exit WC early and then a 2nd conspiracy took place this time to make sure BD get humiliated to satisfy Indian fans! And then half conspiracy by Dav whatmore to make sure BD loses pretty bad to satisfy his future employers ie: BCCI....wow.....thanks Reaz for discovering it.... stupid us....kept thinking we won by merit...dammit

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

MysoreHuli
May 28, 2007, 04:31 AM
Accept it, India were superior to BD on the field in all the match through the series...

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
May 28, 2007, 04:40 AM

yeah India played well against in this game , no doubt about that. But the high you are taking by crittically criticising the thread beginner represents that India is so superb team..bla bla.blaa......
If u have good knowledge about cricket, i would like to request u to look back indias record and conspiracy from history...t think then ur long volume of voice will be shorten,,,

anyhow, it was not conspiracy i admit. But India is not a good team.just watch their playing technique.. you will get answer.

istiak
May 28, 2007, 06:16 AM
WHat BC moderators are doing these days?

Nafi
May 28, 2007, 06:17 AM
Accept it, India were superior to BD on the field in all the match through the series...

Not in the first ODI

Rabz
May 28, 2007, 08:13 AM
Reaz mate, can understand your pain and sufferings. we all feel it.
but let not get carried away with it...

Sh!t happens.

nmhimal
May 28, 2007, 08:38 AM
no, no doubt we've played without coach,, we could win 1st oneday , we lost caz Bashar, he wasn't attacking. we could win 1st test... once we had 9 overs 50 for 1, why suddenly they changed their mind? ( behind this oviuosly DAV),,, HIs Body is in Bangladesh but his soul and heart in India. And about 2nd test i think everybody knows..... win toss and choose to field....................... wat else ....AND ABOUT BASHAR, GOLLA and PILOT.... they are time to go now.... Bashar and Golla always have footwork problem, pilot always make slowly 20/30 runs but we don nedd that... we need proper wicket-keeper batsman bring mushfiq or Sagir....

cricket_dorshok
May 28, 2007, 08:53 AM
Stop blame game folks. Yes, there were lot of places where we made mistakes. May be these will help us in reorganising the team management (Captain, Coach, selectors) which will be good for BD cricket in the long run.