PDA

View Full Version : BASHAR: Ami Ki Korechi Na Korechi..Manush Bhule geche

Murad
May 27, 2007, 05:02 PM
Bashar's Interview with Utpol Shubro

Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDE3NzE=&mid=OA==)

Beta onek angry hoye geche...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/saregama123/int1.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/saregama123/int2.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/saregama123/int3.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/saregama123/int4.jpg

tutul
May 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
Bashar's Interview with Utpol Shubro

Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDE3NzE=&mid=OA==)

Beta onek angry hoye geche...
[বাংলা]দুই ইন্নিংসে চারটি, পাঁচটি রান করা কি চাট্টিখানি কথা? [/বাংলা]

zahid
May 27, 2007, 05:59 PM
Nice article. Thanks for posting it.

mali007
May 27, 2007, 06:19 PM
95% of Bashar's success rate was against the weakest ODI team like Zimb.& Ken. More
over he was the luckiest captain to have good # of talented players in his team. But his current form is nightmare for BD. If it continues his future in both International and
domestic cricket is in a dark pace !!!

ialbd
May 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
ja howar hoise, we have to restructure the team before the SL tour. Reforming the team includes saying goodbye to Bashar with his due respect and BCB should make sure that happens....

Whats going on now (BD fans:Bashar sucks, Bashar: Ami jabonaaaa) is just ridiculous. His whole career glory is diminishing at an alarming rate everyday. Bashar deserves a respectable farewell and maybe the board can somehow negotiate that with him. This should & must come to an end at once.....

Warlock
May 27, 2007, 08:30 PM
U Shuvro rocks! Look at the guys questions he fired to Bashar.....ha ha ha! Bashar is really a "chagol" because he couldn't get away from the question- how many points out of 10 will you give yourself as a captain?

Nafis_BD
May 27, 2007, 08:35 PM
Yes Bashar did seem really angry on this interwiew some of the questions Utpol Shuvro asked Bashar were just great for some reason after reading this article I am thinking that Utpol is somehow related to some lawyer or something like that!!!

Sumon77
May 27, 2007, 08:51 PM
too sad.. he is so matha mota... why cant he leave with dignity? he should have understood that he wont get a call for ODI anymore. there are plenty of players waiting and none of them can do worse than him.

Sumon77
May 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
and also... tha arrogance he showed in the interview, if he could show it in the field as captain, we would be in better shape.

BagherBacha
May 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
and also... tha arrogance he showed in the interview, if he could show it in the field as captain, we would be in better shape.
----
Bashar is not quiting because if he quits today he won't get paid from tomorrow form BCB since he is salaried employee. even if he doesn't get selected for upcoming srilanka series he will still get paid until the contarct ends. i think bcb just renewed players contract few weeks ago or so and he is under A level category. Bottom line - he is just greedy.

I remember he didn't say good thing about Sakib and other youngsters when ppl were ta;lking abt them before Zimbabwe series or some other series - he said these youngsters shouldn't be given chances rightway because u19 and international level is deifferent. i do understand the difference but his tone wasn't very good.

cricket_pagol
May 27, 2007, 10:54 PM
Honestly speaking, bashar jonno mon ta aktu kharap lagchey :(

But, it's time for change... Bashar needs to take a break now. If he can score runs in the domestic league, then he should come back in the team. No performance, no chance!!!

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 11:06 PM
The biggest mistake that Bashar did was he tried to stick in for way too long...even after he knew that there's nothing much left in him for the team to benefit from. But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

I would like to salute Bashar for his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. Regardless of whatever it is, he deserves a nice farewell, and some respect.

Murad
May 27, 2007, 11:13 PM
But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

I would like to salute Bashar for his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. Regardless of whatever it is, he deserves a nice farewell, and some respect.

I totally agree with you Kabir bhai, some of the fans forgot all the contributions of bashar in the past. Oneke purber kotha na jeneii.. chilla chilli kore.. ar oneke.. jeneii naa janar vaaan kore...

Sumon77
May 27, 2007, 11:16 PM
The biggest mistake that Bashar did was he tried to stick in for way too long...even after he knew that there's nothing much left in him for the team to benefit from. But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

ya...he really deserves a nice farewell and respect. thats why BCB kept him in ODI for India tour even after a horrible performance in WC. Even BCCI didnt hesitate to leave Sachin and Ganguly from ODI team. But what did Bashar do? he failed to capitalize the situation to take a dignified retirement atleast from ODI. I feel he clearly knew that he wont be appointed ODI captain anymore, thats why he announced retirement from ODI captaincy. anyway, I do appreciate his contribution and kinda sad as most likely he cant take ODI farewell from the field. nijer shomman nije rakhte na parle ki ar kora.....:(

cricket_pagol
May 27, 2007, 11:17 PM

I agree. I think bashar will make us wait for a while before we can give him a farewell :)

billah
May 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
Hasina does not have a clue.
Khaleda does not have a clue.
Bashar does not have a clue.

They don't know how bad they are for Bangladesh. They don't believe the potential we possess. They think, they are the best we have. They hold us to their standard. These are the prime examples.

Bashar is not only bad, he is seriously bad. I've said it from day 1, he is not skipper material . We must investigate how much of our failures of the last five years is due to his below mediocre mentality.

Hasina does not know any better.
Khaleda does not know any better.
Bashar does not know any better.

wiseshah
May 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
great enthusiasm guys. bashar sucks. wish he is not selected anymore, same with javed.

wiseshah
May 28, 2007, 12:00 AM
bashar is batil.
bashar is baaad
bashar is bostapocha
bashar is bekub
bashar is burden for team now (he should follow mcgrath, martin, langer and flemings example)

Sillypoint
May 28, 2007, 12:11 AM

The problem is you can not give someone a forced farewell (there is something called forced retirement, but no forced farewell). The person has to retire in order to give him a nice send off. Nobody disagrees that HB 'deserves' a nice farewell; HB categorically mentioned to Utpol Shuvro that he will not mind a farewell when he retires.

Same goes for respect. You have to earn it...can't find it in a grocery store!

Luvlee_nik
May 28, 2007, 01:04 AM
sh!t i still cant read bangla :doh:

knightrider357
May 28, 2007, 01:09 AM
Hasina does not have a clue.
Khaleda does not have a clue.
Bashar does not have a clue.

They don't know how bad they are for Bangladesh. They don't believe the potential we possess. They think, they are the best we have. They hold us to their standard. These are the prime examples.

Bashar is not only bad, he is seriously bad. I've said it from day 1, he is not skipper material . We must investigate how much of our failures of the last five years is due to his below mediocre mentality.

Hasina does not know any better.
Khaleda does not know any better.
Bashar does not know any better.

well said.... thank God Bashar is retiring from ODIs captaincy and hopefully wont be in the team.... i wish we could throw out those 2 ladies from Bdesh... our country would be in a much better situation.....

syzygy
May 28, 2007, 02:23 AM
bashar is the worst player i have seen so far and on top of that he has this stupid smile on his face when his team is losing.actually bd should be thankful to india for makin this moron retire from international cricket.i think mortaza is the only player in this team who can challenge the opposition and he should be made the captain.

PoorFan
May 28, 2007, 02:49 AM
Bashar become as pathetic as 'chacha' of those old days, shame! More he talks more it looks pathetic because of wrong analogy of his own performance, be it captain or player.

Now it's time to kick him out of the team, both ODI & Test. No use of keep him in, putting young guns in the side line.

OmOr
May 28, 2007, 03:10 AM
Habla da, zodi somoy thakte obosor nito tahole manus tar valo zinish guli mone rakto.

shujan
May 28, 2007, 03:26 AM
Bashar is doing horrible as a player and captain. This indicates that his time has come to an end. He should take some time off and wait for comeback based on his performance.

shuzon
May 28, 2007, 06:03 AM
[বাংলা]বাশার.......ও এখন আর চলে না..

বেকুবের বেকুব, আহাম্মকের আহাম্মক.. ইন্টারভিউ দিতে গিয়া কাইন্দা দিছে। L-) এই ছাগলে বলে আবার অধিনায়ক।
চিন্তা করেন, দ্বিতীয় টেস্টে যখন কোন রান দরকার নাই, সেই জায়গায় পূল মারতে গিয়া আউট। আর প্রথম ম্যাচে যেখানে মারা দরকার, সেই জায়গায় ঠেকায়া ঠেকায়া ম্যাচটা দিল শেষ কইরা। আশ আর মাশ রে নামাইলে ম্যাচটা শিওর বাইর কইরা আনত।

বাশারকে ছাগল বললে ছাগল গোস্টিকে অপমানিত করা হবে।[/বাংলা]

sunny747
May 28, 2007, 06:52 AM
i wonder where are those utpol shuvro haters.........this is a perfect interview with lots of bold question asked........Habib admited that he was a defensive captain.....Anyway, it's all about money. That's the reason why he wants to stay in ODI team.

nausheen
May 28, 2007, 06:58 AM
its true that bashar is a bad player. but we should also remember that he was a good player once. i agree with bashar that every player has his own good and bad times. and we should all face it boldly. for example, tamim is also a bad player. after making gud runs with india he didnt even make a half century. he becomes out with 10 or 20 runs. ashraful is a captain. but he is not a consistent player. he scored 83 with india and then he started performing bad. he hardly makes half century. he is always in a hurry to make runs. why does he have to hurry in test match??
and currently murtuza is the best player and a day will come when he will play badly.
so we should always appriciate the players and give them a gud farewell rather than making fun of them. if u think they r stupid then go to the cricket field and play rather than cursing them. always try to remember the good points of a player not the bad points. so my friends be OPTIMISTIC

Luvlee_nik
May 28, 2007, 07:05 AM
well said.... thank God Bashar is retiring from ODIs captaincy and hopefully wont be in the team.... i wish we could throw out those 2 ladies from Bdesh... our country would be in a much better situation.....

umm, isntsheikh haseena expelled and now lives in saudi arabia? and khaleda zia is expelled and is in london?

nausheen
May 28, 2007, 07:07 AM
its true that bashar is a bad player. but we should also remember that he was a good player once. i agree with bashar that every player has his own good and bad times. and we should all face it boldly. for example, tamim is also a bad player. after making gud runs with india he didnt even make a half century. he becomes out with 10 or 20 runs. ashraful is a captain. but he is not a consistent player. he scored 83 with india and then he started performing bad. he hardly makes half century. he is always in a hurry to make runs. why does he have to hurry in test match??
and currently murtuza is the best player and a day will come when he will play badly.
so we should always appriciate the players and give them a gud farewell rather than making fun of them. if u think they r stupid then go to the cricket field and play rather than cursing them. u should remeber that bd never went for super 8 b4. only it was bashar who made it possible for bd team to go to super 8. u r a goat if u curse any one. remember my friends even if u hate a person u should always love him for the sake of ALLAH. always try to remember the good points of a player not the bad points. so my friends be OPTIMISTIC

cricket_king
May 28, 2007, 07:09 AM
Man i feel sorry for bashar :(
Bechara buira hoiye gese.......and now everyone wants a piece of him.

zahid
May 28, 2007, 07:31 AM
Thank you and Goodbye Bashar bhai.

zahid
May 28, 2007, 07:34 AM
sh!t i still cant read bangla :doh:

I feel for you. Seriously, I do feel for you. I would blame your parents.

For example, I have lived in BD for only 6 years out of my 22 years. But, when I was a kid, My parents took Bangla Medium books when we went abroad and then taught me. So, that's how , I am very good in Bangla.

umm, isntsheikh haseena expelled and now lives in saudi arabia? and khaleda zia is expelled and is in london?

:) No. Sheikh Hasina came to London for a visit and Khaleda Zia was supposed to go to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. Both are still in BD.

You ought to watch ATN BANGLA News.

Rajowana
May 28, 2007, 07:58 AM
:) No. Sheikh Hasina came to London for a visit and Khaleda Zia was supposed to go to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. Both are still in BD.

You ought to watch ATN BANGLA News.

hahahaha my dad makes me watch ATN BANGLA NEWS lolz

Rumz_01
May 28, 2007, 08:05 AM
too sad.. he is so matha mota... why cant he leave with dignity? he should have understood that he wont get a call for ODI anymore. there are plenty of players waiting and none of them can do worse than him.

He wud be luvky if he gets chosen in the test matches, after his performance against India!

CricTiger
May 28, 2007, 12:41 PM
[বাংলা]বাশার.......ও এখন আর চলে না..

বেকুবের বেকুব, আহাম্মকের আহাম্মক.. ইন্টারভিউ দিতে গিয়া কাইন্দা দিছে। L-) এই ছাগলে বলে আবার অধিনায়ক।
চিন্তা করেন, দ্বিতীয় টেস্টে যখন কোন রান দরকার নাই, সেই জায়গায় পূল মারতে গিয়া আউট। আর প্রথম ম্যাচে যেখানে মারা দরকার, সেই জায়গায় ঠেকায়া ঠেকায়া ম্যাচটা দিল শেষ কইরা। আশ আর মাশ রে নামাইলে ম্যাচটা শিওর বাইর কইরা আনত।

বাশারকে ছাগল বললে ছাগল গোস্টিকে অপমানিত করা হবে[/বাংলা]।
If he does not go now later people will make sure how to let him Go.So, do not be a greedy for 64k (per match in ODI most propbably you get) JUST LEAVE and let us enjoy for a while.if you get your form back we will consider you again.

Murad
May 28, 2007, 10:17 PM
If he does not go now later people will make sure how to let him Go.So, do not be a greedy for 64k (per match in ODI most propbably you get) JUST LEAVE and let us enjoy for a while.if you get your form back we will consider you again.

lolz..

rabeya
May 28, 2007, 10:54 PM
whtz up with dat bashar oke ashole retire kora uchit once upon a time he was really gud player .

india's vice-captain sachin tendulkar in the world cup was really inconsistent but in da lately ind vs. bd match he proved that he is still the best player. i dunt understand y bashar is not doing so. he is really gud player but he still dint prove it