PDA

View Full Version : When my eyes witnessed a stunner @ 3 am est.

My_Wayz
May 27, 2007, 10:25 PM
.. we won the 2nd test pretty comfortably..

, i also love when Bangladesh plays well... similar culture.. for those who dont know. the great Rabindernath Tagore, who wrote Bangladeshi National Anthem..also wrote the National Anthem of India.. so lot of things mix up and makes me support Bangladesh whenever they play any other country other then my nation India..

anywayz, back to Cricket,

meanwhile in this 2nd Test, there was a remarkable performance from one of ur fellow batsman ashraful.. it was day 3... almost 3 am est time.. i was waitin for India to finish it off... but Ashraful played a stunning innings. surely it went it vain, but was a class innings... being from a country Like India, i have seen gr8 players like Gavaskar, Tendulkar, Dravid etc.. list never ends.. so it never was like that i will admire batting of a Bangladesh batsman.. but yesterday's knock made me think, this bloke can become a major weapon of Bangladesh in coming years..

i am also critic to ppl who criticize bangladesh and consider it as a minow.. they surely are not gr8 side, but we should not forget they are a developing side..

i hope he progresses in life and becomes a major player in coming years.

God Bless Bangladesh Cricket

Sumon77
May 27, 2007, 10:28 PM
thanks My_wayz for the nice writing.. and welcome to BC. have a nice time.

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 10:40 PM
It's funny, My_wayz watched the innings, but I didn't...hahaha :)

Anyway, it feels good when you guys appreciate the talents BD team has. Thanks for the raising comments bro.

And of course, welcome to BanglaCricket. Enjoy your stay here.

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 10:52 PM
Kabir what u didnt? what the hell were you doing? snoozing?

Haradhon
May 27, 2007, 11:02 PM
From a Indian
Thanks for your kind words

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 11:02 PM
Kabir what u didnt? what the hell were you doing? snoozing?

My battery got drained out. I was just recharging!!!

jabbar
May 27, 2007, 11:09 PM
Nice words! Thanks mate.

BTW, Tagore is ours ;)

Murad
May 27, 2007, 11:16 PM

your battery?? E-)

catstrophy
May 27, 2007, 11:37 PM
Welcome to BC and I only wish there were a few more like you. Do come back often.

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 11:42 PM

literally...... lol

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
this reminded me of the song:

http://www.bangla2000.com/Bangladesh/Images/anthem.gif

One World
May 28, 2007, 01:20 AM
this reminded me of the song:

shirshendu and shonjib are my favorite writers

Nocturnal
May 28, 2007, 01:28 AM
Welcome abroad My_Wayz. Nice first post.
I did watch ashraful's innings last night and every time I tried to think about this innings...made me happy and smile....I didn't see many innings like that.....not a single mistake or bad shot.....just one, the last ball he played.....other than that it was a beauty of 46 minutes to be exact. :)

WarWolf
May 28, 2007, 04:58 AM
Welcome to BC, My_Wayz

Ahmed_B
May 28, 2007, 06:58 AM
It's funny, My_wayz watched the innings, but I didn't...hahaha :)
Aaaah! You probably missed one of the most dominating and ruthless innings in world-cricket! Shame on you!! :)

Welcome My_wayz... thanks for the nice post!

rah
May 28, 2007, 07:05 AM
surely being an Indian its proud feeling when India wins.. we won the 2nd test pretty comfortably..

Being an Indian, i also love when Bangladesh plays well... similar culture.. for those who dont know. the great Rabindernath Tagore, who wrote Bangladeshi National Anthem..also wrote the National Anthem of India.. so lot of things mix up and makes me support Bangladesh whenever they play any other country other then my nation India..

anywayz, back to Cricket,

meanwhile in this 2nd Test, there was a remarkable performance from one of ur fellow batsman ashraful.. it was day 3... almost 3 am est time.. i was waitin for India to finish it off... but Ashraful played a stunning innings. surely it went it vain, but was a class innings... being from a country Like India, i have seen gr8 players like Gavaskar, Tendulkar, Dravid etc.. list never ends.. so it never was like that i will admire batting of a Bangladesh batsman.. but yesterday's knock made me think, this bloke can become a major weapon of Bangladesh in coming years..

i am also critic to ppl who criticize bangladesh and consider it as a minow.. they surely are not gr8 side, but we should not forget they are a developing side..

From a Indian

:wave: welcome;)

zahid
May 28, 2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the post.

Rabz
May 28, 2007, 08:17 AM
Welcome aboard mate.
Enjoy your stay here at BC.

Kabir
May 28, 2007, 08:54 AM
Aaaah! You probably missed one of the most dominating and ruthless innings in world-cricket! Shame on you!! :)

Mamu...gali den killai? Aar loge emon koille to aar mon da kharaf hoi zaitese :(
haradin kheilla aar haddi guddi ek loge kore falaisi, r ainno aar loge eirokom koroin?

Ahmed_B
May 28, 2007, 11:37 AM
kabir miyah!...Just find a vidoe of the innings and watch .... monda bala hoiya zaibo! ;)

Sohel
May 28, 2007, 12:33 PM
thanks bro... good to read.

rafiq
May 29, 2007, 12:38 AM
those 46 minutes - thank god i was awake as i spent most of the rest of the match sleeping on the couch (missed most of mashrafee's knock as well) - that was pure heaven. The boy should have scored a hundred, he's shown some signs of being able to switch gears from explosive start to steady accumulation...but alas not in this game. I had my recorder off so didn't tape it - did anyone post the video?

Trigger_Tiger
May 29, 2007, 12:47 AM
Okay, this is super frustrating!

I went out of state for 3 days and 2 nights and thought I would be able to catch the last days of the game when I came back to NJ from NC.
Alas! That was not to happen!
And I missed the Ash and Mash knocks :(!

My_Wayz bro, where do you reside? Est.....Canada or the Tri-State area in the USA?
Oh, and welcome to Banglacricket :)!

My_Wayz
May 29, 2007, 10:50 AM
i Live in new york trigger