PDA

View Full Version : Thakile dobakhana hobe kochurinapa - the next Mohsin Kamal

pagol-chagol
May 29, 2007, 10:31 AM
I would like to know a little bit about how the decision was made to hire Mohsin Kamal and Zia. Who were those decision makers? Its racist to say that just hiring an Australian is an evidence of our decision making maturity.

akabir77
May 29, 2007, 10:57 AM
SO far I know right after BNP got in power MD ashrafull who was the BCB high ups (only works for/in BD when AL is in power) some how got the ref of these two clowns. I guess the news was they r good friend of Ramiz raza and was highly ref by him and PCB chairman. And thus BD took them and PCB backed Ahs for ACC chair position... and then rest was history. AT that time BCB chair was lobi and his gong...

pagol-chagol
May 29, 2007, 02:45 PM
SO far I know right after BNP got in power MD ashrafull who was the BCB high ups (only works for/in BD when AL is in power) some how got the ref of these two clowns. I guess the news was they r good friend of Ramiz raza and was highly ref by him and PCB chairman. And thus BD took them and PCB backed Ahs for ACC chair position... and then rest was history. AT that time BCB chair was lobi and his gong...

Anybody associated with that decision should dress like a farmer and cross the border before RAB catches them.

Sohel
May 30, 2007, 02:02 AM
Anybody associated with that decision should dress like a farmer and cross the border before RAB catches them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... tough disguise with those bhuriz. every farmer i've seen has a six-pack... maybe the loafing local oakie's a better disguise.