PDA

View Full Version : anyone here know

Anon Kafka
May 29, 2007, 01:20 PM
how much a national coach is paid in the subcontinent,
how much a player makes as match fees
how much a player makes when they have full contract and half contract?

how much a player maked for playing in domestic league

SideWinder
May 29, 2007, 04:44 PM
Bhayra, Kafkakey ban korey dilen?

Nafi
May 29, 2007, 04:54 PM
I know that Dav watmore made $130,000 each year coaching BD, but im not sure about the players.

SideWinder
May 29, 2007, 04:57 PM
He made about.....60-70 k GBP. Now, it sounds good, but compare it to the salary Shane Warne gets for COMMENTATING: 300,000 dollars per year..and he's a part timer..
sure, Davs no popularity winner like Warne, but he had a big mantle.

rah
May 30, 2007, 08:29 AM
i doubt da bangladesh players will get payed that highly cos look at davs salary

SideWinder
May 30, 2007, 02:54 PM
Players get paid (international) 2000 taka per day. So if its a 5 day match, 10,000 taka. If they play 4 a month, then 40,000 taka p/m. That is very good by BD standards, judging that a 1st class job in Bd is like 13000 to 25000 taka p/m, and 25 upwards are for rich people...but judging by likes..BD players will never drive ferraris or mercs..they are poor by international standard.

SideWinder
May 30, 2007, 02:54 PM
2000* taka per DAY PLAYED. Not 2000 taka anyhow.

SMHasan
May 30, 2007, 10:22 PM
If a worker gets paid lowly then they won't be sincere in their job, the same way it is questionable if our players gets only 2000tk/day.

What I think is- for whom we are proud of, for whom our flag waves in many places in this world- why we are behaving with them as if they are lower class worker? Now let's get this point if our coach gets 70k GBP then our cricketers should get more than they are getting now. I understand that a good coach is very much expensive but are not our players valuable to us? Think about this.

Nafis_BD
May 30, 2007, 10:49 PM
If a worker gets paid lowly then they won't be sincere in their job, the same way it is questionable if our players gets only 2000tk/day.

What I think is- for whom we are proud of, for whom our flag waves in many places in this world- why we are behaving with them as if they are lower class worker? Now let's get this point if our coach gets 70k GBP then our cricketers should get more than they are getting now. I understand that a good coach is very much expensive but are not our players valuable to us? Think about this.

That does make sense!!!

mafizraju
May 30, 2007, 10:53 PM
I dont know, why we always try to standarize the salary againt government one. You will get best result by attracting the most. So a 1st class contract has to be lucrative enough to beat even the best of salaries. Govt job is not a very desired job for most talanted one, one of the main reasons being its inablity to meet ends need. Given BCB can afford (not only financially) they have to atleast match with private sector. This is important. The salary and other facilities structure has to be clearly done for 2nd, third and school based cricket also. We have to make kids comfortable with pitches and it has to start from school. School cricket should be held in lively pitches.

Our journey to excellence has just started. A lot to do.