PDA

View Full Version : Why BC captain

ILoveUSA
May 31, 2007, 01:44 PM
why BC captain had decided to bowl first on the very flat track?

Nocturnal
May 31, 2007, 01:48 PM
I wish I know the answer for that. :(

akabir77
May 31, 2007, 01:55 PM
because he wasn't feeling well so he decided not to bat.

mali007
May 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
He thought he could wrapup Indian innings before TEA !!!!!

ILoveUSA
May 31, 2007, 02:19 PM
He thought he could wrapup Indian innings before TEA !!!!!

without fast bowlers on the flat track :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nocturnal
May 31, 2007, 02:22 PM
without fast bowlers on the flat track :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, he was hoping for 10 run outs. :timeout:

Hatebreed
May 31, 2007, 02:24 PM
If by BC captain you mean HB, aka Hatebreed, then it is not my fault. I just smiled like Haba after finally winning the toss but things got out of hand.

zahid
May 31, 2007, 03:42 PM
Prothom dinei ei pagol 3ta Thread khulsey. Ekta quota system houa dorkar ei notu notun pagolder jonno.

Zunaid
May 31, 2007, 03:48 PM
Prothom dinei ei pagol 3ta Thread khulsey. Ekta quota system houa dorkar ei notu notun pagolder jonno.

Amar nijessho mongktobbo:

Aar jay pagolra pagoler shathey kotha bolay, tader ki korbo?

Hatebreed
May 31, 2007, 03:51 PM
Amar nijessho mongktobbo:

Aar jay pagolra pagoler shathey kotha bolay, tader ki korbo?

They should be exported in batch to PaglaCricket.com :-D

Mahir
May 31, 2007, 04:09 PM
who exactly is the BC captain ? If you mean the BC Canada get together cricket match, then I am afraid to say that BC didnt even win the toss. The other team did :)

WarWolf
May 31, 2007, 04:25 PM
BC captain means Tehsin bhai or Zunaid bhai?

Nafis_BD
May 31, 2007, 04:28 PM
who exactly is the BC captain ? If you mean the BC Canada get together cricket match, then I am afraid to say that BC didnt even win the toss. The other team did :)

Hey we lost the toss only once....but well it didn't really matter did it we lost both the times!!!!:(

Hatebreed
May 31, 2007, 04:28 PM
BC captain means Tehsin bhai or Zunaid bhai?

They are more like BCB.

cricket_pagol
May 31, 2007, 04:29 PM
I think it is high time that banglacricket.com gets a captian... the captain will be the face of Banglacricket.com to the outside world!!!

I nominate Dr.Z. Some enthusiastic members should set up a poll.

Sohel
May 31, 2007, 09:56 PM
Hatebreed: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... good ones bro, you're in form.

Tehsin
May 31, 2007, 10:13 PM
After witnessing ALL of our esteemed BD captains fall from grace (even someone like Sumon - it wasn't long ago that people took to streets to get him into the team), I'm gonna stay away from any kind of captaincy where BD fans are concerned. I would propose Mr Smiley (Zunaid bhai in this thread - http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=21785) to be the captain. No one's going to go after a cute Bangladeshi name like Zunaid. :)

cricket_king
June 1, 2007, 02:07 AM

I knew you would say something like that :lol:
Lay off the newbies eh mate? We aint all grandpa's like you....

sheikh
June 1, 2007, 04:10 AM
Now I know..why RAKHI SAWANT and MOLLIKA SHARAWAT have got some popularity!! lol

Shafin
June 1, 2007, 09:36 AM
Where was you when I was in my first month?

ialbd
June 1, 2007, 10:35 AM
as the member has been banned, I'll take the liberty to digress from his topic...

Kabir bhai was our BC captain (in the Canada meet), kintu uni emon bhoy ta paisilo, toss er agei bole 'ami kintu Habar motoi, toss e hari, bhul decision nei...etc etc..'

the toss was vital for the 2nd game (and kabir bhai let us down by deciding to bat first) because the ball was moving on the pitch..... sorry ki bollam..... the biriani was moving inside our stomach and thus cost us the game....

Baundule
June 2, 2007, 12:09 AM

BC = Boka C....?

Kabir
June 2, 2007, 01:01 AM
Kabir bhai was our BC captain (in the Canada meet), kintu uni emon bhoy ta paisilo, toss er agei bole 'ami kintu Habar motoi, toss e hari, bhul decision nei...etc etc..'

Aray, shotti kotha bolleo dekhi mainshe gaillay. Koi je jai...dhaat.

the toss was vital for the 2nd game (and kabir bhai let us down by deciding to bat first) because the ball was moving on the pitch..... sorry ki bollam..... the biriani was moving inside our stomach and thus cost us the game....

Ahem, you had the chinese food...which u could barely finish. Where did the biryani come from?

On the other hand, I took the right decision to bat first...but I didn't bat until we were 6 down. I can't be a Mashrafee all the time you know ;)

ammark
June 2, 2007, 01:31 AM
On the other hand, I took the right decision to bat first...but I didn't bat until we were 6 down. I can't be a Mashrafee all the time you know ;)

Now you're hogging Nafis_BD's credit?? You've reached a new low, tsk tsk. Very Bashar like :-p

Hatebreed
June 2, 2007, 06:48 AM
Now you're hogging Nafis_BD's credit?? You've reached a new low, tsk tsk. Very Bashar like :-p

Kabir bhai chaame-chikore Mashrafe hoibar chai. Kintu amra jani uni shudhui Chacha! :-D

mali007
June 2, 2007, 10:39 AM
Watch your language , THE KID . Other wise you will be kicked out of the forum as BASHAR was from both versions of CAPTAINCY!!!!!!