PDA

View Full Version : Sick of failures and embarrasments...

Fahmid
June 1, 2007, 11:02 AM
Guies...the only logical thing can be done if Bangladesh continues to suffer this way in tests is to strip off test status..cos its been more than four years we have continued to be humiliated and been a laughing stock to the cricketing world. Lets face it, and look in to it with logical and nuetral manner....we dont deserve to play tests cos quite simply we are not good enough....It does more harm to a team than good. Many would say if you play against strong opponents you will gain experiance but sorry, if Bangladesh was given that chance, I think teams like Holland, kenya, ireland, scotland should also be given chance to play tests for gainging ''Experiance''. We all know deep down we shouldn't be playing tests and having players who have played more international matches than domestic doesn't help. Its a complete different ball game and I think Bangladesh is a good one day outfit with young players....But we must respect our identity and pride and not be a laughing stock by not being able to swim in deep waters....

yaseer
June 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
hhmm.....fustrattion of a cricket fan (?) who does not want to be with the team in bad days......feels embarassed......

mali007
June 1, 2007, 11:29 AM
Don't be frustrated !! Look at NZ & SL ------- it took so many years for them to win the
1st test !!! NZ was allout for only 28 in a test , still they did not quit then. So, KEEP
HOPE ALIVE .

Ehsan
June 1, 2007, 11:32 AM
Never quit. Quitting is a loser's mentality.

RazabQ
June 1, 2007, 11:33 AM
[বাংলা]ভাই অন্যকে নিয়ে কিছু বলার আগে বানান করতে শিখুন [/বাংলা] - As myself :) Please follow the trends from the beginning instead of reacting to every bad loss. Interspersed within them are moments of sheer dominance where Bangladesh has absolutely dominated Test matches for days. We have to learn how to win and the best way to learn how to swim is to jump in the deep end of the pool. As for Holland, Ireland et al also being given the same opportunity ... I'll assume that was a knee jerk comment on your part. The only country which could have rightly - based on standard of play - claimed exposure to Tests was Kenya. The operative tense being "was". Kenya is half the team it used to be and their lack of a serious infrastructure and system seems to be be borne out by the fact that the same old fogeys have been carrying the team forever.

SS
June 1, 2007, 11:40 AM
There is nothing better than being patience and work hard. And when we will have specialized coaches for all departments things should be better. If it doesn't get better, we will face consequences. That's reality.

If you are really feeling sick, go out and enjoy the weather, don't think about what happened few days ago. It's like 70 degree Farenhite in London.

Tigers_eye
June 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
It took you 1193 days for you to post your second post or (1198 days) to open up your first thread. I hope you will participate more. babubhai, fahmid's posts can be one of your research materials. Welcome back Fahmid.

Hatebreed
June 1, 2007, 12:03 PM
I'm sick of pessimism and people stating the obvious.

Fazal
June 1, 2007, 12:23 PM
Bhaiyeera Amar,

Those of you are sick and tired of this (or as a matter of fact anything) are welcome to join me here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=21527).

Rifat_02
June 1, 2007, 12:35 PM
Guies...the only logical thing can be done if Bangladesh continues to suffer this way in tests is to strip off test status..cos its been more than four years we have continued to be humiliated and been a laughing stock to the cricketing world. Lets face it, and look in to it with logical and nuetral manner....we dont deserve to play tests cos quite simply we are not good enough....It does more harm to a team than good. Many would say if you play against strong opponents you will gain experiance but sorry, if Bangladesh was given that chance, I think teams like Holland, kenya, ireland, scotland should also be given chance to play tests for gainging ''Experiance''. We all know deep down we shouldn't be playing tests and having players who have played more international matches than domestic doesn't help. Its a complete different ball game and I think Bangladesh is a good one day outfit with young players....But we must respect our identity and pride and not be a laughing stock by not being able to swim in deep waters....

Strange, you sound more like a foreigner than a Bangladeshi

akabir77
June 1, 2007, 01:00 PM
yeah if you r so embar.. then go and watch some soccer oh or better what some bd news they will give you more pride... [edit]

ammark
June 1, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'll paste what I wrote in another thread:

Why is it that winning is all people want to see? I do want our team to win, but the way some fans go about whining on how hard it is to win, really is disgusting. To bring ourselves back down to earth: Just because we beat almost every other team in at least one ODI in our cricket history doesnt mean we're the greatest team out there.

We sure as hell can be, and this ftp is the perfect place where they *can* put their all out effort and be competitive, play Great cricket. This ftp shows what a GREAT Opportunity we have. It allows all these promising and talented players to really learn out there, fight it out and progress on to be among the best! Winning is SECONDARY, being competitive especially in Test Cricket comes first!!

Xavier
June 1, 2007, 05:08 PM
In the last four test matches played Bangladesh went 3-wickets close to beat Australia and had a draw with India.

In the world cup BD sent India home and beat ODI ranking n.1 South Africa.

So it's not all failures and embarrasments...

Fahmid
June 1, 2007, 07:30 PM
Who doesnt want BD to do well? infact I hope BD will one day be a world beater....The biggest difference between most of you and me is that u dont seem to come to terms with reality and not having to accept the debacle of this BD cricket team over the last four years. Please note:

1) We have been given test status due to the interest of the game in BD, not because of the cricketing ability.
2) Over the last 4/5 years, did BD manage to win or on how many occasion or did they manage to take a test in to fith day and draw? ( Excluding club level Zimbabwe side)
3) Regarding Srilanka and NZ, in there time they played fewer tests and had better statistics and were competing sides against top teams.
4) Every dog has its day and that performance against Austrailia in Dhaka was very good and should have won that test...but u gotta understand that it was one of those days for Austrailia.
5) The bottom line is that these sorts of heavy defeats can mentally damage players pscycological side of game and Bangladesh are simply not good enough to play tests at this stage and my views are also same for West indies as I think that West indies should also be given break from Tests....U gotta understand that in BD's case more tests they play more demoralised the team becomes due to heavy defeats and it is not good to accept it. We are not good enough to play tests now and simply we dont deserve to at this stage....Please see this in a open and neutral manner and dont take it as a wrong way. This is reality

Tintin
June 1, 2007, 07:41 PM
edit : irrelevant.

cricket_king
June 1, 2007, 07:45 PM

What the hell are you goin on about? /:)

Zobair
June 1, 2007, 07:47 PM
Oh no! not our test status again?! Please take some time and read this:

http://www.banglacricket.com/html/article.php?item=298

Fahmid
June 1, 2007, 07:55 PM
yeah if you r so embar.. then go and watch some soccer oh or better what some bd news they will give you more pride... [edit] U are right dude, this is infact what I have been doing...watching soccer and other sports....when BD are wallopped in their own backyard every time....while ppl like ur self enjoy and make new excuses for bashings recieved by BD on the pitch and off the pith by cricketing world.

BonBon
June 1, 2007, 08:01 PM
U are right dude, this is infact what I have been doing...watching soccer and other sports....when BD are wallopped in their own backyard every time....while ppl like ur self enjoy and make new excuses for bashings recieved by BD on the pitch and off the pith by cricketing world.

Oh, so you are sick anyways..its not just cricket related embarassment:-D

Fahmid
June 1, 2007, 08:36 PM
Oh, so you are sick anyways..its not just cricket related embarassment:-D Please read my thread again and understand....And respond in a amicable manner....I am just astonished by the way you guies are behaving. I dont feel like using this site any more...

Tintin
June 1, 2007, 08:38 PM
Please read my thread again and understand....And respond in a amicable manner....I am just astonished by the way you guies are behaving. I dont feel like using this site any more...

Please don't go away. Bon bon was just making a joke (or rather, "attempting" to make a joke :) )

Farhad
June 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
I actually thought BD did fine in the first test. And referring to your comment about us being beaten in our own backyard - youve got to realise that the conditions there were exactly the same as in India. Even the Indians said so themselves. In other words, both India and Bangladesh had the home advantage...As for the crowds...Thats a different matter.

Nobody's bashing Bangladesh anymore. On the contrary, most of the articles on Cricinfo nowadays are pro-bangladesh. I dont understand why exactly you feel embarrassed. If theres anything I can tell you to make you feel better, its to take everything with a pinch of salt...(Including any harsh comments that may come from the users here)

WarWolf
June 2, 2007, 02:22 AM
The bottom line is that these sorts of heavy defeats can mentally damage players pscycological side of game and Bangladesh are simply not good enough to play tests at this stage and my views are also same for West indies as I think that West indies should also be given break from Tests....U gotta understand that in BD's case more tests they play more demoralised the team becomes due to heavy defeats and it is not good to accept it. We are not good enough to play tests now and simply we dont deserve to at this stage....Please see this in a open and neutral manner and dont take it as a wrong way. This is reality

So what do you suggest? Should we go to ICC and say "sir please take away our test status. We don't worth it"?:hairpull:

yaseer
June 2, 2007, 02:53 AM
I dont feel like using this site any more...

Feeling sick again?
Conclusion is, as you are sick you should go to a doctor. you need treatment.

Mr-Cricket
June 2, 2007, 03:45 AM
It took you 1193 days for you to post your second post or (1198 days) to open up your first thread. I hope you will participate more. babubhai, fahmid's posts can be one of your research materials. Welcome back Fahmid.

Please read my thread again and understand....And respond in a amicable manner....I am just astonished by the way you guies are behaving. I dont feel like using this site any more...
I guess we'll have to wait another 1193 days for his next post. What a shame? :confused:

Sohel
June 2, 2007, 03:58 AM
Fahmid: ask why? ask how? ask what you can do to make the situation better?

i understand the exasperation bro, but don't bail out when the going gets tough.

Rabz
June 2, 2007, 04:33 AM
Oh NO!!!
the test status blah blah blah.....
im sick and embarrased of it too..
talking the same thing over and over again...
looks like im in a never ending loop....

Protic
June 2, 2007, 04:52 AM
Yes =) this very persons gonna JUMP in JOY when we draw the test series 1-1 with Sri Lanka.
1 win
1 draw
1 lost.

sar2005
June 2, 2007, 05:59 AM
Have you every seen someone who's dreams are finished? And yes, dreams do come true - you know that, don't you?

Ahmed_B
June 2, 2007, 06:15 AM
[বাংলা]বাংলাদেশের টেস্ট স্ট্যাটাস প্রসংগে সেই নতুন জুতা'র গল্পটি আমি আগেও বলেছি। আবারো স্বরণ করিয়ে দিতে চাইঃ

নতুন জুতা কিনতে আসা এক খরিদ্দারকে দোকানী বলেছিল "ভাই প্রথম সপ্তাহে জুতাটা একটু টাইট লাগতে পারে, এর পরই ঠিক হয়ে যাবে!" উত্তরে 'অতিবুদ্ধিমান' খরিদ্দার চটপট উত্তর দেয়ঃ "ওহ্‌! এই কথা? তাহলে আমি বরং জুতাটা এক সপ্তাহ পরেই পরা শুরু করব!" বলে নিজের বুদ্ধিতে নিজেই খুশি হয়ে খরিদ্দার দ্রুত জুতাজোড়া নিয়ে চলে যায়।

দোকানী কিছুক্ষণ হতভম্ব হয়ে তার যাওয়ার পথের দিকে তাকিয়ে থাকে! :)

নতুন জুতার ... থুক্কু, থ্রেডের মালিককে বলছিঃ নতুন জুতা আপনি আজই পরা শুরু করেন আর এক সপ্তাহ পরেই পরা শুরু করেন, প্রথম সপ্তাহের অত্যাচারটি আপনাকে সহ্য করতেই হবে! নয়তো নতুন জুতা পরার সাধটি বাদ দিয়ে পায়ে জুতার পরার বদলে পুরা দেশটিকেই "চামড়ায় মুড়ে" দেবার পথ ধরা যেতে পারে!! চিন্তা করে দেখেন কোনটিকে বেছে নিবেন![/বাংলা]:)

Aritro
June 2, 2007, 06:35 AM
Fahmid: ask why? ask how? ask what you can do to make the situation better?

i understand the exasperation bro, but don't bail out when the going gets tough.

I've been saying for a long time that we'd be better off playing 10-12 five day matches against A teams a year than playing 4-5 Test matches a year and getting belted.

If we do this for 2-3 years, we'll come out of it a well oiled international team.

But of course with the millions of dollars that are riding on our presence in Test cricket, it'll never happen.

Fahmid
June 2, 2007, 07:24 AM
I've been saying for a long time that we'd be better off playing 10-12 five day matches against A teams a year than playing 4-5 Test matches a year and getting belted.

If we do this for 2-3 years, we'll come out of it a well oiled international team.

But of course with the millions of dollars that are riding on our presence in Test cricket, it'll never happen.I would say that

1) BD should play more long version against A sides from stronger Test teams on a regular basis on home and away series and start winning long version games. Look at the oneday situation...Although BD was winning against kenya and Zimbabwe and maintained a winning formula it also had an impact on games against top teams like NZ, INDIA AND South africa.....Cos team had a winning attitudes. And if we follow that in tests, I am confident BD will start to draw matches and eventually win in tests. I also want people to see this on a general basis and not concentrate on any specific issues

pocha
June 2, 2007, 09:17 AM
Fahmid & Aritro, you both have a valid piont. Instead of getting belted against test sides (9 out of 10 times, with 1 match being competitive), we should start playing 5 day matches against Australia A (Pura Cup), SL A, South Africa A, Ind A etc . Once we become competitive against their A sides then we can look forward to playing their full stength national side.Otherwise loosing by huge margins (9 out of 10 times) will take us further downhill and people will start questioning our test status. Unfortunately you will find very few people in this forum (in single digits) and same back home who will think this way even if we loose 3-0 (and by huge margins) against SL

kaisermatin
June 2, 2007, 09:26 AM
bangladesh should stop playing tests with strong teams. just play zimbos, WI and pakistan. make the average better first. and A/B/C sides of the strong teams. with the current form of the BD team, I don't know if it's a B or C grade team.

Zobair
June 2, 2007, 09:40 AM
Well! Look at Zimbabwe. Once they stopped playing tests how many tours have they been on? How many ODIs have they played against top sides outside of the World Cup. Without our test status we would not have our lucrative TV contract (the main source of revenue), would not have any regular tour of the test-playing nations. For instance, Pakistan cancelled a tour by Zimbabwe because playing only ODIs was not financially viable. How many times has Zimbabwe been afforded A-team tours in the last year? Whatever momentum we have built up in our cricket will be destroyed if we suspend our test status. Nothing that I have seen so far from the ICC, from our fellow- test playing nations and from our own administration inspires any confidence in terms of proper management of our cricketing future should we give up our test status.

What we can ask for is more 4-day matches during a tour against the A-sides of the host nations before the actual start of a test-series. That looks the most realistic solution to me.

Ahmed_B
June 2, 2007, 10:26 AM
Fahmid & Aritro, you both have a valid piont. Instead of getting belted against test sides (9 out of 10 times, with 1 match being competitive), we should start playing 5 day matches against Australia A (Pura Cup), SL A, South Africa A, Ind A etc . Once we become competitive against their A sides then we can look forward to playing their full stength national side.Otherwise loosing by huge margins (9 out of 10 times) will take us further downhill and people will start questioning our test status. Unfortunately you will find very few people in this forum (in single digits) and same back home who will think this way even if we loose 3-0 (and by huge margins) against SL
Well.. this is a very relative issue actually. What if i say that playing ZIM, KEN, SCOTS for a whole year without playing Test matches with stronger sides has done a lot of dmage to BD's Test skills? BD was a rising side already by early months of 2006 and their growing maturity in Test matches had shown in atleast in the first Test vs. AUS. But then came the long long break and now the whole team is rusty to play long matches.

Also.... the idea of a National side playing 4-day matches against A-Teams of other nations is not practiced in international cricket. Being a Test nation, the best BD can do is to form strong A-teams consisting of younger national team players and send them to play vs. other A-Teams. But.. most importantly, BD needs to improve its domestic structures and standards by a huge margin if they want to become good in Test matches.

Untill then... the only exposure they get to heavy-duty Test matches are the internaional full-status Test matches. Reducing number of those games will only make the progress slower.

Fahmid
June 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
Well! Look at Zimbabwe. Once they stopped playing tests how many tours have they been on? How many ODIs have they played against top sides outside of the World Cup. Without our test status we would not have our lucrative TV contract (the main source of revenue), would not have any regular tour of the test-playing nations. For instance, Pakistan cancelled a tour by Zimbabwe because playing only ODIs was not financially viable. How many times has Zimbabwe been afforded A-team tours in the last year? Whatever momentum we have built up in our cricket will be destroyed if we suspend our test status. Nothing that I have seen so far from the ICC, from our fellow- test playing nations and from our own administration inspires any confidence in terms of proper management of our cricketing future should we give up our test status.

What we can ask for is more 4-day matches during a tour against the A-sides of the host nations before the actual start of a test-series. That looks the most realistic solution to me. Please note that Zimvabwe stopped playing tests because first team players were suffering political crises hence they stopped playing and moved to other cricketing countries to pursue their career. An then u got those young under 19 Zmbabwe side to make up the numbers in test arena..

Fahmid
June 2, 2007, 10:52 AM
Fahmid & Aritro, you both have a valid piont. Instead of getting belted against test sides (9 out of 10 times, with 1 match being competitive), we should start playing 5 day matches against Australia A (Pura Cup), SL A, South Africa A, Ind A etc . Once we become competitive against their A sides then we can look forward to playing their full stength national side.Otherwise loosing by huge margins (9 out of 10 times) will take us further downhill and people will start questioning our test status. Unfortunately you will find very few people in this forum (in single digits) and same back home who will think this way even if we loose 3-0 (and by huge margins) against SL Well said. This is the only solution for BD.Very true and I have very much noticed that....and I think its about time they start believing what they are witnessing and start to think in a logical manner.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Pundit
June 2, 2007, 11:31 AM
Fahmid, have you ever considered wearing a "Ghumta" to conceal your "lajja?" I hear that it works very well for fans such as yourself. If you live in Dhaka, you should not have much trouble acquiring one.

Incidently, how long have you been a BD cricket fan? Bangla Cricket has some fans who have been so x 3 than you, and yet to not feel embarrassed. Its called - understanding the real world and how it works. Until you find the team performing to your satisfaction, one suggestion is to keep on enjoying the better moments. That is as much as you can do as a fan. Or you could become a BCB administrator.

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 11:52 AM
There is nothing better than being patience and work hard. And when we will have specialized coaches for all departments things should be better. If it doesn't get better, we will face consequences. That's reality.

If you are really feeling sick, go out and enjoy the weather, don't think about what happened few days ago. It's like 70 degree Farenhite in London.
Are you really SS,or some optimistic git imposing as SS?

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 11:57 AM
Or you could become a BCB administrator.

Tailei Hoisey

israr
June 2, 2007, 01:14 PM
Fahmid, you are forgetting Fatullah and Multan. The Multan test was ours, only for those ******* umpires, and Fatullah{sigh}, don't wan't to remember that grotesque runout, Aftab's restlessness, and oh dear, Mashrafee's buttery hands!

Fahmid
June 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
Fahmid, you are forgetting Fatullah and Multan. The Multan test was ours, only for those ******* umpires, and Fatullah{sigh}, don't wan't to remember that grotesque runout, Aftab's restlessness, and oh dear, Mashrafee's buttery hands! Only, if's and but's......be open and see the scenario on a general level and not specific ones please.....

Fahmid
June 2, 2007, 04:39 PM
Fahmid, have you ever considered wearing a "Ghumta" to conceal your "lajja?" I hear that it works very well for fans such as yourself. If you live in Dhaka, you should not have much trouble acquiring one.

Incidently, how long have you been a BD cricket fan? Bangla Cricket has some fans who have been so x 3 than you, and yet to not feel embarrassed. Its called - understanding the real world and how it works. Until you find the team performing to your satisfaction, one suggestion is to keep on enjoying the better moments. That is as much as you can do as a fan. Or you could become a BCB administrator. Hi no, I dont live in dhaka hence this might be the reason why my open and logical views are wrong to u guies. I have all ways followed BD cricket and even played against them in 1999 in a exhibition match in Fairlop...u talk about reallity? well I guess u should start to get used to it....

Pundit
June 2, 2007, 10:21 PM
Like you said, Englishman Fahmid, you played an exhibition.

Tintin
June 2, 2007, 10:28 PM
Are you really SS,or some optimistic git imposing as SS?

Yeah, and the real SS would never talk about fine weather either. He would be expecting hail and thunderstorms with the occasional tornado, and asking people to stay indoors.

Farhad
June 2, 2007, 10:35 PM
Hi no, I dont live in dhaka hence this might be the reason why my open and logical views are wrong to u guies.

Does that mean that people living in BD have illogical views? Sorry bro, but that was pretty naive. And btw, 80% of BC users come from Canada/US/UK

Fahmid
June 3, 2007, 07:25 AM
Does that mean that people living in BD have illogical views? Sorry bro, but that was pretty naive. And btw, 80% of BC users come from Canada/US/UKWell observing the the patriotism and language, I would imagine that most of the 80% who are from outside BD were born in BD..

Alien
June 3, 2007, 07:35 AM

Thats the problem here, you can't quit. Even if you want to. You just lose and lose and lose and.....'.

WarWolf
June 3, 2007, 09:35 AM
Pointless thread in my opinion.

Ahmed_B
June 3, 2007, 09:38 AM
Well observing the the patriotism and language, I would imagine that most of the 80% who are from outside BD were born in BD..
And now you started to generalize the members and put up your own hypothesis about why majority of the BD fans do not agree with you?

Unfortunately for you... ALL OF THE BD TEAM PLAYERS are born in and grew up in BD. So even if, by your logic, the place of birth and growing up actually make a huge difference...still thats the way cricket is going to be played by the team. You better re-adjust your level of expectations pretty soon or you might find yourself too disheartened too soon and may even start giving up standing behind them. :)

rah
June 3, 2007, 09:40 AM

ditto

y give up man, if u r a true fan den just stay behind your teamand support them

Ejaj
June 3, 2007, 10:33 AM
I am sorry if it hurts u what I am about say about u. Like u, we all feel frustated when our team looses. BUt, next day we get up and start shouting again. The point is, we probably keep more insight knowledge about our cricketing future than u. I am sure, U dont have any knowledge what is going on in Crciekt in Bangladesh. The entire generation of players have been replaced and lots more exciting cricketers are just in line. Teams like Holland and others just dont have it. Its more than obvisous that it wont take long before BD will be a world beater. Just need time. If u feel frustated with 7-8 years of test experience, than, frankly speaking, U shoudl not really follow this game. This game isnt for u. Probably wiser, that U spend ur time on someting else. This is will do good not just for u but also for the team.

FOr me, I just can wait to see few more newer players in the team to completely flash out older faulty techincal players. Nadif chowdhury, Shahjada, Showrwardi Shuvo, Raqibul Hasan, so many players just in Queee......... Cant wait for them any longer.

akabir77
June 3, 2007, 12:06 PM
I am sorry if it hurts u what I am about say about u. Like u, we all feel frustated when our team looses. BUt, next day we get up and start shouting again. The point is, we probably keep more insight knowledge about our cricketing future than u. I am sure, U dont have any knowledge what is going on in Crciekt in Bangladesh. The entire generation of players have been replaced and lots more exciting cricketers are just in line. Teams like Holland and others just dont have it. Its more than obvisous that it wont take long before BD will be a world beater. Just need time. If u feel frustated with 7-8 years of test experience, than, frankly speaking, U shoudl not really follow this game. This game isnt for u. Probably wiser, that U spend ur time on someting else. This is will do good not just for u but also for the team.

FOr me, I just can wait to see few more newer players in the team to completely flash out older faulty techincal players. Nadif chowdhury, Shahjada, Showrwardi Shuvo, Raqibul Hasan, so many players just in Queee......... Cant wait for them any longer.

Thanks for stating the truth...

Beside there will be some who would only to take the duder shor" without doing the hard work of "dud dowano" and stuff..

Fahmid
June 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
U wouldn't have these sort of views for Zimbabwe or any other emerging nation....When a batsman continues to flop, he is given a break from the game....similarly when a team is crushed every game they play, then the team should be demoted and must win back their place back. BD have no right to play tests with these sorts of oneday players in this BD team...please accept it.

WarWolf
June 3, 2007, 04:01 PM
U wouldn't have these sort of views for Zimbabwe or any other emerging nation....When a batsman continues to flop, he is given a break from the game....similarly when a team is crushed every game they play, then the team should be demoted and must win back their place back. BD have no right to play tests with these sorts of oneday players in this BD team...please accept it.

I think ICC has better ideas about it. We need not worry.

Shafin
June 3, 2007, 04:02 PM
You've been met with reason upto now,but I tell you,there are members in this site who do not need reason to Blind-support BD and Crush anything that comes in the way.
So be warned, if you keep writing these,the floodgate might open.

Fahmid
June 3, 2007, 04:26 PM
You've been met with reason upto now,but I tell you,there are members in this site who do not need reason to Blind-support BD and Crush anything that comes in the way.
So be warned, if you keep writing these,the floodgate might open.Warning?? Please be civilized. The views and opinion are based on my observation, statistics and performance on BD over last four years.

SideWinder
June 3, 2007, 04:48 PM
Lol thats us for you...we started with destruction, so it is even to taste failure, and come back better.

Ahmed_B
June 4, 2007, 09:14 AM
when a team is crushed every game they play, then the team should be demoted and must win back their place back. BD have no right to play tests with these sorts of oneday players in this BD team...please accept it.
Now that, my friend, hardly sounds like a BD fan's comment. :)

Fahmid
June 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
Now that, my friend, hardly sounds like a BD fan's comment. :)Ahmed, I have allways followed BD cricket and I and I like to think I am a true BD fan. Then there comes a time we need we have to take a step back and think what is really good for them. They have more chance of drawing and winning against A sides then top sides.

akabir77
June 4, 2007, 10:11 AM
Ahmed, I have allways followed BD cricket and I and I like to think I am a true BD fan. Then there comes a time we need we have to take a step back and think what is really good for them. They have more chance of drawing and winning against A sides then top sides.

First of all if you had followed Bangladesh you would have known that before our 13 month break we started playing good test cricket. and during the break every one said that we might have to start from the beginning. and that's what is happening. instead of showing your support you want to put you tail in side your leg and run. Well we can't stop you but don't open such thread here and taunt us when we r in very much in pain too and expect sympathy. Beside what's the prof that you are Bangladeshi and tiger fan not an Indian who is worried of our quick improvement?

SO stop posting your comments and feelings here.

SS
June 4, 2007, 10:21 AM
Don't feel bad this time when we tour SL. Just letting you know if you don't know playing in SL against SL is one of the toughest job. So lower your expectations and divert your attention when you will see the embarrasments approaching soon to us.

Tintin
June 4, 2007, 10:22 AM
Just a gentle suggestion, Fahmid. Why don't you look around the forum and contribute more to other threads too ?

Fahmid
June 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
First of all if you had followed Bangladesh you would have known that before our 13 month break we started playing good test cricket. and during the break every one said that we might have to start from the beginning. and that's what is happening. instead of showing your support you want to put you tail in side your leg and run. Well we can't stop you but don't open such thread here and taunt us when we r in very much in pain too and expect sympathy. Beside what's the prof that you are Bangladeshi and tiger fan not an Indian who is worried of our quick improvement?

SO stop posting your comments and feelings here. Taunting?? Very harsh man. Isn't this a open discussion forum where every one has right to voice there opinion? please read my previous replies....I feel like repeating my self every time I reply....

Fahmid
June 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
Just a gentle suggestion, Fahmid. Why don't you look around the forum and contribute more to other threads too ? Tintin, your absolutly right. I will do that. I have actually added my comments to other threads and continue to enjoy this fantastic website. Many thanks

Farhad
June 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
Taunting?? Very harsh man. Isn't this a open discussion forum where every one has right to voice there opinion? please read my previous replies....I feel like repeating my self every time I reply....

Maybe thats the problem... Come up with a better fixed reply and maybe some people will actually read what you have to say. You do want your voice to be heard, dont you? Weve all read these kinds of threads before, and it gets tiring to just say the same thing over again to newer people. Give us something new maybe, like why the rise of the Under 19s wont help, or why our improvement will ultimately lead to failure. Just a suggestion though, dont come up with stuff like this:
Hi no, I dont live in dhaka hence this might be the reason why my open and logical views are wrong to u guies.
That'll only make it worse

akabir77
June 4, 2007, 10:58 AM
Taunting?? Very harsh man. Isn't this a open discussion forum where every one has right to voice there opinion? please read my previous replies....I feel like repeating my self every time I reply....

I have read every thing you have posted here. Please don't make assumptions. Like some others said u have nothing new to say but repeating your illogical view. cause according to your logic England should have stopped playing cricket way before we even started... (never won a WC, gets beaten by aussis all the time and now days by every body else too...)

Fahmid
June 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
Maybe thats the problem... Come up with a better fixed reply and maybe some people will actually read what you have to say. You do want your voice to be heard, dont you? Weve all read these kinds of threads before, and it gets tiring to just say the same thing over again to newer people. Give us something new maybe, like why the rise of the Under 19s wont help, or why our improvement will ultimately lead to failure. Just a suggestion though, dont come up with stuff like this:

That'll only make it worseI do apologise if I have offended any one in any ways by may be by using wrong examples...My opinion is completly based on BD test record...thats it, I hope just like your self, BD start to win in test's.

Ahmed_B
June 4, 2007, 12:52 PM
toakabir77...
You have just subjected yourself to two clear warnings here:

Firstly.. for expressing your very personal dislikes against Indian fans in a crude manner:
Beside what's the prof that you are Bangladeshi and tiger fan not an Indian who is worried of our quick improvement?

Secondly... you can't really ask a member to stop posting just because he is not optimistic:
SO stop posting your comments and feelings here.

Please avoide offensive manners in further posts.
-Mod

akabir77
June 4, 2007, 01:33 PM
toakabir77...

Firstly.. for expressing your very personal dislikes against Indian fans in a crude manner:

Secondly... you can't really ask a member to stop posting just because he is not optimistic:

-Mod
opps sorry bad morning. thanks for straighten me up...
Let me clear one thing, i mentioned Indian because one or two indian fans have done this previously... but I agree as guilty here...

May be i need to open a thread saying sick of Fans who...:shh:

Fahmid
June 4, 2007, 07:00 PM
toakabir77...

-Mod Hi Ahmed, Many thanks for making a very valid point.