PDA

View Full Version : A Tough Challenge Ahead!

cric crazy
June 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
guyz have you seen our fixtures for 2007/8/9/10? it is going to be really hard for us to win some games.
go 2 http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/ftp.php

Protic
June 1, 2007, 02:32 PM
Why thank you for the FTP. :D lol..
And yes.. we'll have a taugh time..but Inshallah a good time aswell.. MANY WINS!!

cric crazy
June 1, 2007, 02:40 PM
Why thank you for the FTP. :D lol..
And yes.. we'll have a taugh time..but Inshallah a good time aswell.. MANY WINS!!

Protic, is that shariar nafees on ur avator? if it is, its not u is it?

Protic
June 1, 2007, 02:48 PM
Cric Crazy : bruv/sista.. :D Its shahriar nafees ofcourse..and its not me...lol.

radagast
June 1, 2007, 03:06 PM
busy schedule .. nice... hope kaushik can make it thru without any injuries.

ammark
June 1, 2007, 04:12 PM
Great. Love the ftp. Enough of playing silly games over and over again vs Zim and Kenya. Ideally they should have an FTP like us as well!

Now I'll take the liberty to criticise the thread opener's words:
guyz have you seen our fixtures for 2007/8/9/10? it is going to be really hard for us to win some games.

Why is it that winning is all people want to see? I do want our team to win, but the way some fans go about whining on how hard it is to win, really is disgusting. To bring ourselves back down to earth: Just because we beat almost every other team in at least one ODI in our cricket history doesnt mean we're the greatest team out there.

We sure as hell can be, and this ftp is the perfect place where they *can* put their all out effort and be competitive, play Great cricket. This ftp shows what a GREAT Opportunity we have. It allows all these promising and talented players to really learn out there, fight it out and progress on to be among the best! Winning is SECONDARY, being competitive especially in Test Cricket comes first!!

Trigger_Tiger
June 1, 2007, 04:23 PM
And I can't wait to see all these matche :D!!!!!

P.S. Err, so many matches is good news for Bangladesh. The schedule is busy but not hectic! It is only good for the players and Bangladesh cricket overall (refer to ammark's post.....that is a good one ammark :up:)!!!!!

Nafi
June 1, 2007, 04:31 PM
Who's going to show these matches, I dont think sky is showing this series :(