PDA

View Full Version : CHACHA shld be our coach for lanka series

Fortuner
June 1, 2007, 07:15 PM
I think chacha shld b our coach for the lanka series.
He is the one who olways motivated our players. not that others didnt but amng ex players he has olwayz been ahead.our players respect him n take his advice.
Khaled Mahmud (Shujon Chacha) recently achieved coaching certificate.

We shld never forget who brought Ash to play in league. I t was chacha. The prticulr leage ppl dint wana take him coz Ash as we all noe is 5'3" n jst too small.

Chacha is really passionate bout the game and olways gona give his 100%. He is a true fight but poor him cldnt do much in his career.

I aint a Chacha fan. Infact i m a Chahca hater but as i need to agree to some facts as its true i agree to it.

Put in u guys opinions...

zahid
June 1, 2007, 07:17 PM
Bulbul is also suitable. He did Coaching training in Australia.

Fortuner
June 1, 2007, 07:22 PM
Bulbul is also suitable. He did Coaching training in Australia.

playrs not much wid bulbul as much wid chacha...its also matter hw playrs are wid coach....

Zobair
June 1, 2007, 08:07 PM
Bulbul has coaching credentials...but the way he lashed out at the likes of M. Rahim for his world cup selection will make his position tenuous at this point in time.

Farhad
June 1, 2007, 08:57 PM
I have a little bit of respect for Chacha in how hes handled a few things in the past, but i dont think he'd be much of a coach to be honest. Not that it would matter much if he was. I doubt the interim coach has enough time to make any lasting changes to the team...

Sohel
June 2, 2007, 12:16 AM
if we're willing to take the chacha route, why not the mamu (bulbul), aankel (nannu), or even the HaBa path to further stagnation (really thinking outside the box... duh)? let's not have melodramatic sentimentality get in the way of progress.

Antora
June 2, 2007, 12:40 AM
chacha coach??? .... well i guess he's better than nothing!!!

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 01:09 AM
it'll either be Sarwar Imran or Sean Williams,thats decided

Rabz
June 2, 2007, 01:18 AM

SO i read as well...

and on the subject matter...
just cuz someone has attained a certificate does not mean you should put them right into the national team.

Its like taking over as a CEO of a multi-national right after you finish your Bachelor's Degree.

Chacha is yet to prove his merit as a coach. He might be a good motivator and a fighter but what he needs right now is more practise with the junior, age-level or club team exposure rather than national team stint.

May be in couple of more years he would groom up to be a very good coach for BD and might even go on to mentor upcoming teams like Afghanistan or Nepal or xyz.
But putting him on BD's charge on the tour to SL is quite out of his reach at this point.

ammark
June 2, 2007, 01:51 AM

Sean Williams? enlighten me? The High Performance manager or sth?

yaseer
June 2, 2007, 02:15 AM
I want Sarwar Imran as coach.......he has experiemce, he has done it before....and a very hard working n dedicated coach....also he knows the current players well...So to me, Sarwar Imran is the man

bulbul_fan
June 2, 2007, 03:51 AM
sarwar will b coach for lanka tour....(100% sure)

Sohel
June 2, 2007, 03:54 AM
sarwar will b coach for lanka tour....(100% sure)

thank God it ain't the chacha, mamu or the aankel party.

Protic
June 2, 2007, 04:36 AM
S.Imran for me.. just a temp place..he would fit well.

Warlock
June 2, 2007, 09:40 AM
What about Chacha as the manager? Sarwar Imran is definitely the best guy for the interim coaching job but Chacha can hang around as the manager and that will help the players because he has this ability to cheer everyone up.

Farhad
June 2, 2007, 10:26 AM

Woah,...Thats one hell of a prediction..BDnews reports Williams as the coach, Sarwar the deputy coach...