PDA

View Full Version : A proposal

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 10:48 AM
One aspect of cricket that is so ignored now a days is its past,cricket has been played almost all over the world,and recently,it started to regain its global popularity with some wise moves by the ICC,and this is a move BC IC forum can really cash on.We can start to make a comprehensive database of the nations outside the test teams and their players through search of their respective board and fan websites and daily search of their sport newspapers,so I propose we form a volunteer team for that,which would update daily and keep records,with one thread dedicated to about four teams or so.We need to assign different teams to different people,who will be responsible for the updates.

Are you interested?

I'd also like hear the management's opinion on this.

abdulw11
June 2, 2007, 12:50 PM
Not a bad idea.

If there's enough interest, count me in.

rah
June 2, 2007, 01:10 PM
count me in bruv

mac
June 3, 2007, 02:21 AM
good idea bro...

Nocturnal
June 3, 2007, 02:44 AM
I found these interesting to check:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/other/content/current/story/296658.html
http://blogs.cricinfo.com/btw/archives/2007/05/argentina_and_u.php?r=global

bd_fan_from_india
June 3, 2007, 04:33 AM
count me in

Xavier
June 3, 2007, 08:08 AM
I suggest to have an "associates thread" where anyone can post infos about non-Test teams.

rah
June 3, 2007, 09:55 AM
I suggest to have an "associates thread" where anyone can post infos about non-Test teams.

anotha good idea

bd_fan_from_india
June 3, 2007, 12:41 PM
it will be better to have 1 thread devoted to each associate. like "ireland thread", "nepal thread", "scotland thread"

Kabir
June 3, 2007, 02:20 PM
it will be better to have 1 thread devoted to each associate. like "ireland thread", "nepal thread", "scotland thread"

I disagree about this. Having a single associate's thread is better. Coz they really don't have that many activities.

On the topic, I like the idea. Good one Shafin bhai :)

Zunaid
June 3, 2007, 02:29 PM
Shafin - would you want to take a lead here? I can get a sticky topic up here. Great idea, btw!