PDA

View Full Version : Banner Change?

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 02:02 PM
A banner Welcoming Ashraful And Mashrafe would be better suited now.

MohammedC
June 2, 2007, 02:08 PM
A banner Welcoming Ashrafun And Mashrafe would be better suited now.

Who is this "Ashrafun" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MohammedC
June 2, 2007, 02:09 PM
Apart from that I do agree with you 100%. New captain new banner

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 02:30 PM
Who is this "Ashrafun" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder,how I even managed to make the Typo, L and N are so apart in the keyboard.

Farhad
June 2, 2007, 03:57 PM
Can someone fix the new banner? Not implying its not great, but the grammar and spelling mistakes have definitely got to go (Removing "to" and fixing "regiime")...Thats the first thing a new visitor sees, and i daresay, he wouldnt exactly get a good impression of the site...

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
good work :up:

abdulw11
June 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
That's a wonderful banner. Who made it?

Nafis_BD
June 2, 2007, 05:09 PM
Hey great banner........nice job whoever did it!!!!:great:

SideWinder
June 2, 2007, 07:46 PM
Bhai jan, no offence, but that banner looks very 5min job; especially because this is probably the beginning of the greatest era BD cricket shall encounter; possibly ever. Aro ektu....effect ar tiger maigar design dile ektu shundor hoto. Are different jersey gulo dekhte nice lagena.
Its still a very good banner whoever did it!!!

Sohel
June 2, 2007, 09:53 PM
this is NOT an attempt to draw attention to myself. the new banner just hits me deep and well where it counts.

BonBon
June 2, 2007, 10:26 PM
Really cool..I am sure Mash will come of ages..but not so sure about Ash..hope he gets himself..

One World
June 2, 2007, 10:42 PM
The banner is nice. But I would like to replace it with an all team banner as soon this hype of post-captaincy celebration is over. Time to do some home work with Shaun before the series.

Protic
June 2, 2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah its kewl.. but i would like to see a team banner or a random banner.. soon..just not ash and mash only. They arent the only ones.
But nice one for a start..welcoming the young guns..in the new era.

Dhakablues
June 2, 2007, 11:06 PM
Feel awkard to say this.. but the banner is probably one of the lowly imaginative ones thus far, if I were to grade em. How is it compared to the ones where little street kids playing cricket or the group lap by winning test team or rare smile from the outgoing coach,,? Sequential attachment to precitable and elswhere available graphics without any interesting story,,was the the reason for my poor judgment. Apologies in advance if I hurt the webmasters or their work

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 11:08 PM
We've had a thread for this in the support section

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=21855

Rabz
June 3, 2007, 08:41 AM
Mate, i understand your good intention.
But really...do you think you need to open a whole new thread cuz they changed the banner???

Is it going to be a repetitive process??
A new banner should come with a new thanking thread???

Just hold your guns for a sec.

SideWinder
June 3, 2007, 04:55 PM
nice banner tho!!!!

Mahmood
June 3, 2007, 05:27 PM
I love the new banner. But individuality is what makes us so storng. So those who don't like it, thats cool.

The kids playing street cricket is our permanent banner. When there is nothing special to recognize, we go back to it.

Nocturnal
June 3, 2007, 05:32 PM
good job.

Protic
June 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
I love the new banner. But individuality is what makes us so storng. So those who don't like it, thats cool.

The kids playing street cricket is our permanent banner. When there is nothing special to recognize, we go back to it.

Then i doubt we are ever going back to our "ORIGINAL" banner..cause for the years to come.. Bangladesh cricket will be full of stuffs to recognize!

Sohel
June 11, 2007, 04:18 AM
It desrves its own thread in my humble opinion. i'm at a loss for words as to how proud and connected it makes me feel. THANK YOU and BIG HUG to all those involved.

reverse_swing
June 11, 2007, 04:27 AM
The kids playing village cricket is our permanent banner. You can say as our generic banner. We have used this many times before. I am gonna merge this thread soon. We already have one thread for this village cricket.

Shafin
June 11, 2007, 04:32 AM
I've found something,You got invisible after Being Named Chief,R_S vai.

I was in the thread with another invisible member,and when I finished my post and hit reply,it was gone.

Here is the original reply:
হাটে হাড়ি ভেঙ্গে দেয়ার জন্য দুঃখিত, কিন্তু এইটাই হচ্ছে আসল BC ব্যানার।স্পেশাল কারনগুলোর জন্য এতোদিন চান্স পাচ্ছিলো না,এইটা আমারও ফেভারিট।

reverse_swing
June 11, 2007, 04:37 AM
If you want you can change your mode as well. Just change your settings in your user cp.:)

Shafin
June 11, 2007, 05:34 AM
Thanks,but I'm more comfortable with people knowing that I'm around,But when I will need this,I'll remember your advice.