PDA

View Full Version : musfiq and tamim

jahidus200
June 3, 2007, 03:08 PM
our team will be select today for the srilanka tour. they should remove khaled mashud and shariar naffies. musfiq and tamim if they play test agianst srilanka must they do well . tamim is only player who played just 10 odi match and then he get changce in afro asia cup.

bangla786
June 3, 2007, 03:12 PM
tamim is our 2nd most talented bastman after ASh, and the selector should put him in to the test squad!

tma
June 3, 2007, 03:44 PM
Mushfiq and Tamim both should be selected for the SL tour. As we are looking at a 'new look' Bangladesh team, it's time to let some veterans go like Pilot, Bashar, Javed (still need Rafiq though), and select players who would be part of our future team. No offense to the veteran fans, but there is a time for everything!

SideWinder
June 3, 2007, 04:52 PM
Nafees..is so disappointing..damn!1

Aritro
June 3, 2007, 05:17 PM
I'm not sold on Tamim but I'll be absolutely disgusted if I don't see Mushfiq's name there.

There is no rationale whatsoever for keeping him out of the side.

Protic
June 3, 2007, 06:37 PM
Hmm.. :( local newspapers are saying its very likely that Khaled Mashud will get another chance in the test arena.. so will Shahriar Nafees..though Shahriar Nafees deserves it more than Khaled Mashud does.

Aritro
June 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
Hmm.. :( local newspapers are saying its very likely that Khaled Mashud will get another chance in the test arena.. so will Shahriar Nafees..though Shahriar Nafees deserves it more than Khaled Mashud does.

This has put me in a bad mood :mad:

Protic
June 3, 2007, 07:17 PM
Aritro : I know man.. what else KM has to do to prove himself un worthy? lol.
Atleast one positive is that they are saying Tamim might be a part of the test team..but that surely kills SN's spot :(