PDA

View Full Version : We have finished move

Mahmood
October 4, 2003, 07:55 PM
Friends,

We have successfully moved our site to a new host which will give us the opportunity to add many new stuff since we got lot more space now.

If any of you see any problem, please post it here so I can fix them.

If any of you have any problem logging in to this message board, just go to internet explorer's tools, then click on internet options, then click on delete cookies. That should let you login. If that doesnt work, email me at raajputro@yahoo.com.

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the move.

chinaman
October 4, 2003, 08:46 PM
Well done.

James90
October 4, 2003, 10:27 PM
Were we meant to have gone anywhere?

Mahmood
October 5, 2003, 05:19 AM
We were running out of space on our hosting, so we had to move the site to a bigger place.

We tried a hosting last weekend, didnt work. Finally, this weekend, we successfully moved our site to a much bigger hosting. Geographically, our site has moved from Hong Kong to UK.

James90
October 5, 2003, 05:28 AM
I knew the first paragraph and sentence but I still don't getcha...is anything meant to appear different to us besides he sight appearing to run quicker which i'm not sure if has happened

Mahmood
October 5, 2003, 05:29 AM
No, everything should look the same, feel faster.

James90
October 5, 2003, 06:32 AM
You shouldn't have called it a move then. More like a server update

chinaman
October 5, 2003, 07:05 AM
Moved to an upgraded and better server. Users might not notice any aparent change but the admin knows how much they had to carry (transer files from one host to another).

Not convinced?