PDA

View Full Version : test team selection poll

amra_korbo_joy
June 4, 2007, 09:31 PM
I think that selectors failed to come up with a good test team. what do you think?

Electrequiem
June 4, 2007, 09:35 PM
nvrm, got it

Sumon77
June 4, 2007, 09:45 PM
yup...agree.. why had to take 2 wicket keepers? they could easily take Tushar or any other batsman in place of pilot. and whats the use of taking both golla and Mehrab Jr.? Could select Nafis Iqbal or another new face, as most of the new comers are proveing their worth in the team when getting a chance now a days.

mali007
June 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
If we can run long tiring world cup tour with only one wicket keeper, Mushfique , then in a short SL tour why we need two keepers especially with out of form Khaled Mashud!!!
Rajin and sakib are there as a backup keepers. We should have Tusher, Tamim instead
of Mashud and Nafees.

cricketboy
June 4, 2007, 10:00 PM
If we can run long tiring world cup tour with only one wicket keeper, Mushfique , then in a short SL tour why we need two keepers especially with out of form Khaled Mashud!!!
Rajin and sakib are there as a backup keepers. We should have Tusher, Tamim instead
of Mashud and Nafees.

I agree with everything in this post except I would take Enamul instead of Sharif and I would keep Nafees and give him one more chance. I dont think Tamim is ready yet.

Murad
June 4, 2007, 10:06 PM
of Mashud and Nafees.

its not a short tour.. we have 22 days of play.....

3 tests, then 3 day tour match, then 1 one day tour match.. than 3 ODI..

Farhad
June 4, 2007, 10:45 PM
lol...."ugly"? Whats with that? Id vote fair...Dont have that option though...

Sohel
June 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
i hit "bad". only the mashraful leadership prevented me from hitting "very bad".

wiseshah
June 5, 2007, 12:20 AM
i think pilot, javed, bashar should be dropped. nafees should get 1 more chance, thats it.

nmhimal
June 5, 2007, 01:47 AM
Javed and pilot should have dropped.... Aftab amd Iqbal brothers should have in the squad... Why mahamudulla in one day side?

Shafin
June 5, 2007, 04:47 AM
'good',we should not be overcritical

zahid
June 5, 2007, 04:49 AM
I Want Tamim And Tushar!!!!

Rabz
June 5, 2007, 06:13 AM
"Thor bori khara
Khara bori thor"...

it one way or the other...
it had to be within that given regular 15-16 players... some would be left out and some would get in every occasions...

those who missed out, will get their chance next time...
cuz those who "just" got in... is surely gonna spoil thier chances and make it easier for the rest...

I, for one, cant see JO hitting a century in either tests...
but would be more than happy to be proven wrong...

sheikh
June 5, 2007, 08:34 AM
Not the best possible one. But still a very good selection.

Tigers_eye
June 5, 2007, 09:04 AM
I sarcasticlly said, "excellent selection" in another thread. Didn't think it would come to haunt me in a poll.