PDA

View Full Version : YouTube: SL Tour Team Announcement Press Conf.

Nasif
June 6, 2007, 02:16 AM
This is from nTV weekly sports show Gallery. Faruk explains the selection...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaKBhqVwpLc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaKBhqVwpLc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BD Tigers
June 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
thanks much for the link. do feel bad for Tusher Imran. I hope he gets chance in the future.

Farhad
June 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
Thanx for the link. Rajib will probably be one of the players to face the axe for the ODI series...

Kabir
June 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
Did you notice the new interface for YouTube for embedded videos? I just loved it. Wow!

Thanks Nasif bhai...yet again you did your magic :)

Dhakablues
June 7, 2007, 12:09 AM
Thats really nice video. Really wanted to hear what they actually said when asked about Tusher,,One thing I have to give credit to Faruque was,, as much as you dont like that guy for his selection,, his mild behavior/calmness always diffuses the tension and makes him a good statesperson. I guess thats why he is the only spokeperson for selection comittee and always avoided major media uproar against him..

Nasif
June 7, 2007, 12:13 AM
Did you notice the new interface for YouTube for embedded videos? I just loved it. Wow!

I think they just implemented it today. Looks great :)

cricketboy
June 7, 2007, 12:32 AM
Stupid reason to take Rahim instead of Pilot although I think Pilot should have dropped in the first place. Lets see what Riyad can do.

Haider
June 7, 2007, 02:28 AM
LOL.. Nice video.. Were the rest of the videos included as *Bonus*.

Nafi
June 7, 2007, 04:20 AM
Thanx for the link. Rajib will probably be one of the players to face the axe for the ODI series...

I hope not, did you see him in the first test in Chittagong, brilliant bowling and useful batting partnership with Mash, him and mash make a very powerful force.

Nasif
June 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
LOL.. Nice video.. Were the rest of the videos included as *Bonus*.

What are you referring to by "rest of the videos"?