PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh in Sri Lanka, 2007 : Sri Lanka announce Test and ODI squads

Miraz
June 13, 2007, 09:48 AM
Current Tour

Bangladesh in Sri Lanka, 2007
Sri Lanka announce Test and ODI squads
13 June 2007
Cricket Sri Lanka have declared the squads for the three match Test and ODI series against Bangladesh later this month. Left handed opening batsman Malinda Warnapura, who had a successful stint with Sri Lanka A team, is the only new face in the Test squad.
Sri Lankan selectors rested ace opening batsman Sanath Jayasuriya for the series and recalled former captain Marvan Atapattu and leg spinner Upul Chandana after almost two years.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/images/read_art.gif Read the rest of the bulletin ยป (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/tour.php)

Sohel
June 13, 2007, 09:55 AM
good report as always Miraz bhai. looks like a full strength to me ... oh boy ... time to put that learning cap on.

Miraz
June 13, 2007, 09:56 AM
good report as always Miraz bhai. looks like a full strength to me ... oh boy ... time to put that learning cap on.

Thanks Sohel NR, yap it's a full strength team.

Hopefully we will be able to show our full strength. :)

Sohel
June 13, 2007, 09:58 AM
Thanks Sohel NR, yap it's a full strength team.

Hopefully we will be able to show our full strength. :)

no doubt bro.

kalpurush
June 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
SL is not taking any risk against BD anymore...
...reminds me "Nera ekbar-e bel tolay jay"!!!:saint:

SS
June 13, 2007, 10:35 AM
Full strength SL team will be another nightmare for BD in SL soil.
More demise ahead of us. Our batsmen better have patience and play according to the merit of the ball and also huge task ahead of our pacers. Spinners might not be that effective.

kalpurush
June 13, 2007, 10:45 AM
Full strength SL team will be another nightmare for BD in SL soil.
More demise ahead of us. Our batsmen better have patience and play according to the merit of the ball and also huge task ahead of our pacers. Spinners might not be that effective.

Boss...very true, though, surutey monta vengey diyen na!!!:doh: :)