PDA

View Full Version : Graham Ford to reconsider decision to coach India?

syzygy
June 13, 2007, 11:23 AM
The Graham Ford tale has once again taken another U-turn. In a new twist, South African Ford on Wednesday disclosed that he might reconsider taking up the India coaching job if the BCCI decides to invite him again.

Reports indicated on Wednesday that Ford had not completely ruled out coaching India but did not want to take a decision in haste.

He said that the BCCI did not give him enough time to decide on the matter, and he had to take all aspects into consideration before taking on the job, zeecric.com reported.

Graham Ford was quick to point out that with two tough tours of India – Ireland and England coming up, he did not want to mar his reputation by just getting 15 preparatory days before the team’s departure.

Ford on his present stance, said that he was watching and waiting. He could also take a U-turn on the issue.

here is the link : http://www.cricketworldcuplatest.com/news/south-african-graham-ford-wants-to-reconsider-coac-113088.html

i feel ford is now contemplating why he said no. may be he took his decision in a haste just like bcci forced him to decide quickly. anyway the saga is now becoming a mega opera.india should now say thanks but no thanks to ford.

indfan82
June 13, 2007, 12:37 PM
i dont know iam skeptical of the source unless it is officially confirmed or from a reputable source..until then just dont care

Shafin
June 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
:callme: ;) :wave: :lol: :big_hug: :D :waiting: :-| :floor: :-/ E-) :o :onethephone: :) :-P :( :hairpull: :confused: :shh: :shh: :saint: :mad: :-* :smug: :-p /:) ;) :lol: :D :-| :-/ :o :onethephone: :-P :hairpull: :eek: >:) #:-S :-B :clap: :wow: :down: :sigh: :E :heart: :exclamation: :info: :blush: :ninja: :bravo: :joy: :head: :sorry: :great: :duck: :pig: :bird: :karate: :snob: :love: :bighug: :applause: :drool: :-t :umm: :yawn: :rolleyes: :-X :confused: :( :) E-) :floor: :waiting: :big_hug: :wave: :callme: :sick: :-D :ticking: :timeout: :doh:

L-)

Did I make a coach hunt?

Sohel
June 13, 2007, 12:59 PM
... and still mo' drama.

wild stuff Shafin ...

Trigger_Tiger
June 13, 2007, 05:48 PM
And BCCI sings: "Agey jodi jantam, tobey Dav fira chaitam, ei jala aar praney "shoheynaaaaaaaa rey, ei jala aar praney shohey naa!!!!!

Electrequiem
June 13, 2007, 05:54 PM
wow ... this is turning out to be uberdramatic.

Heard some indian director was making a movie "inspired" by Woolmer's "murder" ... I think a movie on India's coach hunt would be more suspenseful.

damalChele
June 13, 2007, 06:00 PM
now BCCI offering him more money i guess

MohammedC
June 13, 2007, 06:01 PM
"Indian coach hunt" Aro ekti Star Plus production

Trigger_Tiger
June 13, 2007, 06:23 PM
"Indian coach hunt" Aro ekti Star Plus production

Nah it would be, "Kyuki Indiaka Bhi Kabhi Coach Tha" or maybe "Kahani Coach-Coach Ka" or maybe "Koach Korey Kaa Kaa"....:-p!!!!!

sandpiper
June 13, 2007, 06:24 PM
:floor: :floor:
Nah it would be, "Kyuki Indiaka Bhi Kabhi Coach Tha" or maybe "Kahani Coach-Coach Ka" or maybe "Koach Korey Kaa Kaa"....:-p!!!!!

syzygy
June 13, 2007, 07:53 PM

hahahaha. trigger those were funny..probably we can have a competetion here and the best one wins...i like this one the most - Kyuki India ka Bhi Kabhi Coach Tha

Ganguly da
June 13, 2007, 10:28 PM

hahahaha that was hilarious

quite innovative trigger bhai

Tintin
June 13, 2007, 11:16 PM
Heard some indian director was making a movie "inspired" by Woolmer's "murder" ... I think a movie on India's coach hunt would be more suspenseful.

Over here in Chennai, there was a Tamil movie that was released in Feb/March before Woolmer's death. It had nothing to with cricket or Woolmer's death, except that a coach (athletic coach, I think) gets murdered in the movie. When BW died, these guys used it as advertisement.

Antora
June 14, 2007, 02:27 AM
OMG!!!! this is gonna be good!!! and at the same time its quite funny!!!!

gatekeeper
June 14, 2007, 08:07 AM
If Ford changes his mind now he'll lose credibility.

indfan82
June 14, 2007, 09:04 AM
If Ford changes his mind now he'll lose credibility.

he hasnt.... The news is crap if he had then it wud be breaking news all over indian news channel within few second of him mentioning it......n till now there is nothing on any news channel not even on star news crappiest of all indian news channel famous for sensationalising the most idiotic of things..

Tigers_eye
June 14, 2007, 09:18 AM
15 days preparation time. :)

As far as I know that may be the longest break the team gets within the June 08 and then again in April 09. They want to over work these high paid international players whom they didn't pay for the last 8 months. :).