PDA

View Full Version : Where to Watch SL-BD Tour Online ?

GothamCity
June 13, 2007, 12:57 PM
Apologize if this has been discussed already, I live in the US and would
like to know of reliable and good quality internet streaming available for the Series.
Ready to pay some $$ but not burn a hole in me pocket !

Slysaint
June 13, 2007, 01:00 PM
very good question, i have dish network, i have bell express vu, i have cable, but not one channel so far is able to tell me if anyone is gonna gonne bd vs sl games ..

:(

sadi
June 13, 2007, 01:11 PM
There will be many chora site streaming the series. Just give it a few more days.

Rajowana
June 13, 2007, 01:29 PM
will it be be showing on sky sports??

mafizraju
June 13, 2007, 01:45 PM
very good question, i have dish network, i have bell express vu, i have cable, but not one channel so far is able to tell me if anyone is gonna gonne bd vs sl games ..

:(

I suppose you watch TV all day long :-/

Slysaint
June 13, 2007, 02:04 PM
I suppose you watch TV all day long :-/
ever since i had my bike accident yes :( but my work is sent home to me :( i work as a research analyst for an investment bank

Nafis_BD
June 13, 2007, 10:14 PM
As someone said before just wait untill the match date comes really close then search for it you will probably find a good link if not then I am sure someone in this forum will post a link on the match thread or in this thread !!!!

jahidus200
June 13, 2007, 11:36 PM
wait just few more days. their will be lot of streaming site.

kalpurush
June 13, 2007, 11:42 PM
ever since i had my bike accident yes :( but my work is sent home to me :( i work as a research analyst for an investment bank

...banker er Robindra priti....interesting!:D

Nafis_BD
June 14, 2007, 03:37 PM
Uhh man can't wait till I get a summer job(for kids ...12 years old) and buy a dish with that money but untill then I guess I will have to cope with online streamings for free!!

Omio
June 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
Which site is the best for online streaming?

Antora
June 15, 2007, 01:30 AM
Uhh man can't wait till I get a summer job(for kids ...12 years old) and buy a dish with that money but untill then I guess I will have to cope with online streamings for free!!

lol good luck with finding that job!!!!!!!
any way.. anyone living in australia know if the game will show on foxsports?

Rabz
June 15, 2007, 01:46 AM
Mods...can you plz make this thread sticky..atleast till the SL tour...
this way we will be saved from 10 other "where can i watch the game live" threads..

good question my friend...
im sure u will get ur answer in due time...

Trigger_Tiger
June 15, 2007, 01:52 AM
When is the 2nd Test starting?

Xavier
June 15, 2007, 05:17 AM
Well... I see my post was deleted, I was just answering to the request of the topic and didn't mean to make any advertising for anyone... that's all.

cricket_dorshok
June 15, 2007, 06:19 AM
Well... I see my post was deleted, I was just answering to the request of the topic and didn't mean to make any advertising for anyone... that's all.
I have not seen your post so I can't comment on that. But one thing, if there is any possibility of legal barrier of any sources that posted in BC, that will for sure be deleted.

Xavier
June 15, 2007, 07:01 AM
There was a legal (at least I think it is...) site and a p2p site, quite popular too.
I apologize if I was out of the rules of this site... I had a pm from a moderator and to me everything is OK now.:up: