PDA

View Full Version : annual quota nd 100 wcts

bulbul_fan
June 15, 2007, 01:44 PM
guyz..we might b lucki to watch 100 wickets of rafique and annual quata innings ( in test) of ashraful in lanka siriz................

rafique is currently having 93 wcts wcts in test and onli need 7 more wcts to becom first bangladeshi bowler to get 100 wcts in test matchs

We alredi watchd ashrafulz annual quota inning in Odis( 87 against S.africa) but in test match , he might plai his inning against lanka.

we have to wait nd watch......................but we wish them best of luck for crossing their landmarks......

Navarene
June 15, 2007, 01:48 PM
Love your way of spelling, mate :)

Rafiq's gonna be devastating in Sri Lanka soil and he surely gets his 100! I am confident.

ialbd
June 15, 2007, 01:56 PM
Rafiq can (should) achieve this milestone comfortably, its the other guys i am worried about....

gatekeeper
June 15, 2007, 02:06 PM
Rafiq can (should) achieve this milestone comfortably, its the other guys i am worried about....

Feel the same way. On the other hand Ash should get a maximum of 9 chances to bat (tests+ODI) so one in 9 is pretty much his avg. So, who knows.

SS
June 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
Agree, Rafiq is the person who can achieve it if he tries hard! I am saying this because of SL batsmen's current form. but I want Mash and Rajib to be totally fit and also help him when bowling. It will be huge task as there are three tests. On the other hand, bowlers will have more overs to get wickets.

Trigger_Tiger
June 15, 2007, 03:21 PM
Not only will it be a hundred wickets for Mamu, but also, it would mark 100 wickets and 1000 runs for him in both forms of the game!

No wonder he is considered an all-rounder.....even though his batting has taken the back seat lately, he has concentrated on his main role - BOWLING!

I hope he shines our Bangladeshi sun in Sri Lanka, best of lcuk to him :)!!!!!

rah
June 15, 2007, 04:49 PM
best luk to both of dem, da new ers i about to BEGIN

damalChele
June 15, 2007, 04:56 PM
whats wrong with your keyboard?

Fortuner
June 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
naz..........some ppl have probz wid ur spellin here...ahaha..kichu bolo oder bapera..yaar..love ur talks whn u get pissed............hahahaa

Anher
June 15, 2007, 07:53 PM
whats wrong with your keyboard?

bulbul only have shortcut keys

One World
June 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
there are proven three players in the team who can really turn the wheel - rafique, ashraful and mashrafe.

i would like to see more from shakib this time.

Rabz
June 16, 2007, 03:31 AM
there are proven three players in the team who can really turn the wheel - rafique, ashraful and mashrafe.

i would like to see more from shakib this time.

I'd love to see more from everyone this time.

And best of luck to Rafiq, Inshallah he would achieve the milestone in style.

Antora
June 16, 2007, 04:08 AM
OMG rafique best of luck!!! allah kache doa kori apne jeno apnar 100 test wickets pan!!!
GO rafique.....LETS SEE U SHINE LYK NEVA BE4!!!!

cricket_king
June 16, 2007, 04:12 AM
Good luck to both rafique and our new captain. It'd be great to see a bangladeshi bowler get 100 wickets. It doesnt happen because we rarely get to bowl twice in a match since we always seem to follow on :(