PDA

View Full Version : wat time and any online links where i can watch the matches?

gadha
June 18, 2007, 06:52 PM
hellooo.... i am ovi and new to this thread... i was jsut wondering what time r the matches ( NY time)..... and any free online links (preferable) or paid online links where i can watch the matches???? thank you...tc...:fanflag:

Electrequiem
June 18, 2007, 06:56 PM
Welcome to BC, err Gadha. Hope you enjoy your stay.

As of now, I dont know any online links. But many are bound to pop up as the 25th approaches. Just give it a while, and I can assure you the match thread will be deluged with online links.

Murad
June 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
http://apnaitv.com/tv/paypal.html

Nocturnal
June 18, 2007, 07:18 PM
Anyone knows- CBN will telecast the series or not?

Nafis_BD
June 18, 2007, 07:57 PM
Hmmm need Free Online links!! Probably get them when the match comes closer!!

MohammedC
June 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
welcome to BC gadha

Nafis_BD
June 18, 2007, 08:10 PM
hellooo.... i am ovi and new to this thread... i was jsut wondering what time r the matches ( NY time)..... and any free online links (preferable) or paid online links where i can watch the matches???? thank you...tc...:fanflag:

Welcome to BC Gadha bhaiya!!Hope you enjoy BC!!:)

Just be patient and when the match date comes really close there is probably gonna be a thread about this or discussions and etc or if you are like some users here who leave things to the last minute (kind of like me) then you will probably find them on the Match Thread!!!:)

amra_korbo_joy
June 18, 2007, 09:36 PM
I have used this before. They produce good quality stream. This time, I am also going to subscribe them.
http://www.cricketspot.com/

Ehsan
June 18, 2007, 10:11 PM
Man this is seriously a funny username - take that as a complement.

We have all sorts of funny usersnames now - gadha, goru, pagol_chagol....need few more creative ones like bhera, bokri, patha, ghora, jallad, chor, police, daku, assami, khuni, etc.

kalpurush
June 18, 2007, 10:21 PM

ha ha ....Ehsan bhai...ja bolechen! Ei gadha besh bhddhiman-o botey....prothom post-a-e ekkhan thread khuila falaisey!! :D

Murad
June 18, 2007, 10:56 PM
ha ha ....Ehsan bhai...ja bolechen! Ei gadha besh bhddhiman-o botey....prothom post-a-e ekkhan thread khuila falaisey!! :D

:lol:

amethyst
June 18, 2007, 11:16 PM
Welcome to BC Gadha bhaiya!!

hahahahaha...!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

for some reason, i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

aaanyway, im hoping ESPN will broadcast the whole series, since they bought cricinfo, eh? E-) :D

Haider
June 19, 2007, 03:26 AM
any news on Dish network?? I hope they show it on pay per view or something.

Antora
June 19, 2007, 04:20 AM

welcome to bc gadha!!!!! .....I tried maza tv ,i had it for the ind-ban series but all i could hear was commentry......anyone know anyother links i could try?

Rumz_01
June 19, 2007, 04:36 AM
do u no if any it is being telecasted on Bangladesh Tv...if so..u mite b able to watch it on...
www.basicallyshetai.com
they have many channels open to be viewed..ntv...atn bangla..btv...bangla vision..stv n channel 1?

Ehsan
June 19, 2007, 07:54 AM

No for real, I think Gadha will beat Fazal hands down in future when it comes to humour. The username was intentional and I am sensing an Ashraful like potential in him, and I hope to see some gems from him in the coming days. :)

Sohel
June 19, 2007, 08:06 AM
No for real, I think Gadha will beat Fazal hands down in future when it comes to humour. The username was intentional and I am sensing an Ashraful like potential in him, and I hope to see some gems from him in the coming days. :)

That maybe tough ... you know what they say, "a candle that burns twice as fast lasts half as long" ... funny coming from me.

Wecome to to our world G.

Sadz
June 19, 2007, 02:28 PM
any links for warm up matches?

gadha
June 19, 2007, 03:09 PM
Wat a WELCOME... BEAUTIFUL... ty everybody for welcoming me to bd cricket......
and as for my question everybody seem to ans only the part 2 of my question... still have no idea wat time the matches r goign to b (ny time)....lol
Ehsan Bhai i was debating btwn gadha and chor.... but then figured gadha is a domestic animal and so m i....... eventhough chor might fall into that catagory... right b4 i was making my username my dad called out gadha... n unfortunately he was referign to me... how coincidence.. god gifted i tell u... lol...tc...:fanflag:

metallian
June 19, 2007, 04:23 PM
heheheh gadha bhaiya. how cute (no homo)
welcome!

goru
June 19, 2007, 04:26 PM
heheheh gadha bhaiya. how cute (no homo)
welcome!

So insecure. /:)

Tigers_eye
June 19, 2007, 04:32 PM
In US let someone walk with you with arms across your shoulder. Should be ready for weard comments and looks.

rubel_18
June 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
Wat a WELCOME... BEAUTIFUL... ty everybody for welcoming me to bd cricket......
and as for my question everybody seem to ans only the part 2 of my question... still have no idea wat time the matches r goign to b (ny time)....lol
Ehsan Bhai i was debating btwn gadha and chor.... but then figured gadha is a domestic animal and so m i....... eventhough chor might fall into that catagory... right b4 i was making my username my dad called out gadha... n unfortunately he was referign to me... how coincidence.. god gifted i tell u... lol...tc...:fanflag:

LOL:lol: :lol:

Ehsan
June 19, 2007, 06:25 PM
Gadha bhai,

Good stuff. Will appreciate if you leave out the chat typing habbit and use regular typing here; makes it a little easier and pleasant for the eyes to read. :) You know you just gotta get ready to beat Fazal. ;)

Hatebreed
June 19, 2007, 06:27 PM

We have all sorts of funny usersnames now - gadha, goru, pagol_chagol....need few more creative ones like bhera, bokri, patha, ghora, jallad, chor, police, daku, assami, khuni, etc.

I have my chat nickname 'Hambaa' reserved.

Ehsan
June 19, 2007, 06:57 PM
Wow, chat guru thukku goru Hatebreed.

MarufH
June 19, 2007, 09:05 PM
:floor::floor::floor::floor:

Hashte hashte amar obosta kahil....

NHLFAN788
June 21, 2007, 09:47 PM
Anyone Has A site Link To Wacth Bd Vs Sl Live????????....bd Rulez!!!

Antora
June 21, 2007, 09:49 PM
Anyone Has A Cpu Link To Wacth Bd Vs Sl Live????????....bd Rulez!!!

I absolutely agree with u that bd rulz!!!!!!!!
as i say" pull up ur sox bangladesh rox" any way wats "cpu???"

One World
June 21, 2007, 09:50 PM
Ohh...horrible thread

Murad
June 21, 2007, 10:03 PM
lolz man.... ki je kori kon duniyai jai...

brother you could have ask this question in the match thread.. you didnt have to open this thread.. theres many other threads on this isssue....

Electrequiem
June 21, 2007, 11:00 PM
check out the myriad of threads that have been opened on this topic, NHLfan.

WarWolf
June 22, 2007, 12:18 AM
Vaire ki bolbo ar. Jodi modu kodu type er topic eo aaj kal aksar thread khultese public e.

Cricket Crazy
June 22, 2007, 04:50 AM
I should open a thread abt ma marriage then since every1 jus openinga thread for no reason.

This thread is already on BC n wats da point of dat???

metallian
June 22, 2007, 07:00 AM

yay we have both. gadha bhaiya and goru mama . lets party!!! wait, we need a chagol. who wants to be a chagol??? even better... raam_chagol :D

rah
June 22, 2007, 10:48 AM
hahahahaha...!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

for some reason, i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

aaanyway, im hoping ESPN will broadcast the whole series, since they bought cricinfo, eh? E-) :D

lool innit
anyway welcome bhai
try www.muftavideos.org or www.banglasmash.com

One World
June 23, 2007, 09:23 AM
it didnt turn up that bad after the merge.

sam6454
June 24, 2007, 01:52 AM
How about adding Madon, Venda, Vombol, chega etc