PDA

View Full Version : Where are the KM bashers? (Example of a useless stupid thread)

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 03:34 AM
So, BD first innings ends before reaching 3 digits.
Everyone; but the veteran wicket-keeper Mr. cool, THE Dependable, THE sensible, THE Reliable, THE-* our very dear Khaled Mashud Pilot is unbeaten.

It is so sad that no one could provide him a good company. He could very easily extend his 12 runs to some big hundred; may be a double? Why not? This was his day.

But I think, players from the BD team also collaborated against him, like many of the BC members and then all of them decided to leave him alone! This is so sad for an all-time genius of BD cricket. This is a black day for BD cricket. This is a very very gloomy day for all the BD fans. :smug:

Miraz
June 25, 2007, 03:37 AM
I want Khaled Mashud to be knighted for his brave effort today. That might be a good consolation for missing out the double hundred.

One World
June 25, 2007, 03:39 AM
The only reason I am replying to this thread because the person above is a staff.

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 03:41 AM
The only reason I am replying to this thread because the person above is a staff.

You mean, Miraz bhai?

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 03:43 AM
I want Khaled Mashud to be knighted for his brave effort today. That might be a good consolation for missing out the double hundred.

Question is, from whom? The Queen, or the fans?

Foozy
June 25, 2007, 03:52 AM

haha... absolutely.. sheesh... talking about 200 when he gets a 12...

Anher
June 25, 2007, 05:47 AM
Question is, from whom? The Queen, or the fans?

If its from queen i say easy to get. Queen will think its insect killing game. long live queen.

sheikh
June 25, 2007, 08:11 AM
Yes. He could easily take it to the 6th day of the test match.

cricket_pagol
June 25, 2007, 08:18 AM
Masud's unbeaten 12 in such quick time, definitely exceeded my expectation!!!

sar2005
June 25, 2007, 08:24 AM
Double?? Even Lara's 400 would have been under threat! Uffff.... Bad luck Pilot!!

Shahadat Hossain was Not Out 5 times in test cricket innings and someone thinks he could easily made 3 double centuries out of those 5 innings..........all crap:hairpull:

Tigers_eye
June 25, 2007, 08:39 AM
I thought the Sarc 101 class was over last year. Miraz bhai, notun course'er syllabus toiri koren.

Tokyobreeze
June 25, 2007, 09:01 AM
Tribute to KM...He has played a knock today which would be remembered as brave, classy and one of the most valuable innings in cricket history :-)

Can we declare this day as - Jatiyo Shok Dibosh! Sorry - Jatiyo Pilot Dibosh!!

Rumz_01
June 25, 2007, 09:04 AM
lmao!!!

i sense a hint of sarcasm in these comments...jus a slite hint...! lmao!

syzygy
June 25, 2007, 09:10 AM
although i am not a mashud fan, no need to be so sarcastic about him based on 2days performance. he came in 5th down but ran out of partners. also he took a good catch to get rid of Sangakarra.if someone have to blamed its the top 5/6 batters which includes ashraful.

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 09:11 AM
Tribute to KM...He has played a knock today which would be remembered as brave, classy and one of the most valuable innings in cricket history :-)

Can we declare this day as - Jatiyo Shok Dibosh! Sorry - Jatiyo Pilot Dibosh!!

I think, we should wait until the test is over. As far as I heard from my secret sources, JO is also planning to remain unbeaten in the second innings. He has some secret plan as well. After opening the innings, he will intentionally take one delivery from Malinga on the body and then retire to the pavilion. He will bat again after the fall of the 9th wicket.

So, let's see, who wins? JO or KM?

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 09:12 AM
although i am not a mashud fan, no need to be so sarcastic about him based on 2days performance. he came in 5th down but ran out of partners. also he took a good catch to get rid of Sangakarra.if someone have to blamed its the top 5/6 batters which includes ashraful.

Exactly. That is what i said in the original post. :)

He just 'ran out of partners'.

zahid
June 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
Have u thought of this . Perhaps : Pilot was mounting the pressure and that made others get out ?

syzygy
June 25, 2007, 09:23 AM
Have u thought of this . Perhaps : Pilot was mounting the pressure and that made others get out ?

when pilot came, already 5 of the top batters were out..so what pressure and on whom are u talking about?

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 09:36 AM
Ok, one serious comment: a good player is a team player. He has to do everything for the team. Pilot, if he was a good player actually, should have sheltered the tailenders (did anyone hear about a player, named Lara?). Pilot failed to do this. Even remaining NOT OUT, he is a failure like the others. No exception.

Navarene
June 25, 2007, 09:37 AM
No wonder we will meet with more and more such (out of frustration) threads on coming days :D

Fazal
June 25, 2007, 09:41 AM
Ok, one serious comment: a good player is a team player. He has to do everything for the team. Pilot, if he was a good player actually, should have sheltered the tailenders (did anyone hear about a player, named Lara?). Pilot failed to do this. Even remaining NOT OUT, he is a failure like the others. No exception.

There is only one bowling end. How can he shelter the tailenders when he was successfully hiding there? Someone needs to face the bowlers you know.....Nejey bachley Baper Nam...

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 09:46 AM
There is only one bowling end. How can he shelter the tailenders when he was successfully hiding there? Someone needs to face the bowlers you know.....Nejey bachley Baper Nam...

Ha. Fazal Mamu, you focused on his motto. He adopted the 'nijey bachle baper naam' approach. It was evident from the practice match also.

Electrequiem
June 25, 2007, 09:51 AM
Frankly, if Mushy played instead of KM, he too would have thrown his wicket out cheaply. It seems very contagious within the BD team.

yaseer
June 25, 2007, 10:47 AM
ya...mushfiq would have made a 100 run partnership both with Rafiq and Razzaq....

come on....the thread seems too much hursh on pailot....dont throw all your dissapointment on him......just look at the scorecard....highest score is 16....no top order batsmen could stand...time to re-discover the problems of top order batting in longer version...top-orders can't just face some very simple deliveries.....just going against pailot going to give us nothing

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 10:52 AM
yaseer, you again mis-judged me. :(
How many times should I say that Pilot just ran out of partners? No top order batsman could stand and that makes Pilot a hero. I am all with Pilot, not against him. :)

max410
June 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
Again The Bangladesh Team has shown inconsistency in their batting , They know that Murali always takes wickets against BD in test matches they should have been prepared for that, they should try to practice and take coaching suggestions from Shaun Williams about how to play Murali's delivery. Instead they just went there and threw their wicket.
Why dis our captain Ashraful made a big comment to the news that we will do well, is this how they do well. They will collapse again in second test iam sure of That.

yaseer
June 25, 2007, 11:05 AM
Baudule, the point is not just being with or against Pailot....i am saying Pailot is less important topic after today's performance....we need to think and discover why and when and how our top order can be made to play a whole day....top 6 needs to bat out the whole day if you want to get possitives from test....if they can do so....then there comes the responsibility for the later half......where pailot/Mush whoever plays can be made a effective......

Hatebreed
June 25, 2007, 11:12 AM
You never know, Pilot could have become the slowest test centurion, but our superstars let him down. Curses!

akabir77
June 25, 2007, 11:21 AM
No no its not pilot its the 12th man's fault he gave wrong instructions to the batsmen. i saw him telling the batsmen that Mcguyver is on and they all wanted to watch that series...

What ever ager 6 ta kisu kortey parlo na r shob dosh ekhon piloter er....

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
Baudule, the point is not just being with or against Pailot....i am saying Pailot is less important topic after today's performance....we need to think and discover why and when and how our top order can be made to play a whole day....top 6 needs to bat out the whole day if you want to get possitives from test....if they can do so....then there comes the responsibility for the later half......where pailot/Mush whoever plays can be made a effective......

First part is 100% true. We should concentrate on the 'real' problems, rather than going for changing players.

About the second part, responsibility is on everyone. The top order failed can not be an excuse for the tailenders. Everyone has to live up to the situation.

Fazal
June 25, 2007, 11:33 AM
Hmmm... looks like stupd thread is getting some traction as well as attention... may be this thread is not that stupid afterall !!!!

Tigers_eye
June 25, 2007, 12:16 PM
Hmmm... looks like stupd thread is getting some traction as well as attention... may be this thread is not that stupid afterall !!!!
Baundule T_E fan club'er shodeshho, ar ami fazal fan-club'er. He wants to copy me and become a cricket legend. That's why he posted 9 times already in this thread. you and me twice. That is almost half of the thread.

sadi
June 25, 2007, 12:32 PM
I wish everyone could think like Pilot and try to hide in the bowling end. We would have gotten a lot more singles and surely had a score over 100. :)

damalChele
June 25, 2007, 01:22 PM
seems like murali was the difference. i wonder what would have happened to our innings had he opened the bowling.

shujan
June 25, 2007, 01:23 PM
KM for president!

Omio
June 25, 2007, 01:32 PM
KM is the best option for test cricket,

Anyway I m really confused,
What the KM stand for-

1.khaled masud or
2.Amader Miraz vai(Khondokar Miraz)

ononto
June 25, 2007, 01:38 PM

Right, but sometimes stupid threads makes you laugh and release the pressure and clam the tense mind. I was really laughing loudly when DJSahastra opens a thread named "Dhur shalar, ekta lathi maara dorkar". Unfortunately the thread has been closed.:lol:

ononto
June 25, 2007, 01:47 PM
KM is the best option for test cricket,

Anyway I m really confused,
What the KM stand for-

1.khaled masud or
2.Amader Miraz vai(Khondokar Miraz)

hmm... :shh:

rah
June 25, 2007, 02:15 PM
nah realli unlots are takin da p**s out of pilot. just cos mushy is a betta batsman, and yeh nowadays u need a good batting keepa, but pilot was selected to play ahead of mushy and he was doing his job. i pray for his double hundred, he is someone that has been going invisibly through our cricket. i jus hope for da best for this cricketing genius proud son of bangladesh. look what we did to SN, BAshar. and i guanrantee u people will be will be all hyped up bout ashraful gettin captaincy and not rafique if we loose dis match

Dhakablues
June 25, 2007, 02:58 PM
As said in the thread itself,,, such a boringly useless thread. Sorry..

Ibrahim
June 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
Same old perform under new captain Ash. Hopefully, BD will come back in the 2nd innings.

Sadz
June 25, 2007, 03:24 PM
Useless thread alright!!!!

Tigers_eye
June 25, 2007, 03:39 PM
hmm... :shh:
Best post of the day. :-p

WarWolf
June 25, 2007, 05:44 PM
I still want Rahim in the team. If Saqib fails to deliver in the 2nd innings then Rahim can replace him. I like Saqib very much. But definitely Rahim should be given priority over him for now in tests.

Baundule
June 26, 2007, 01:21 AM
I was never wanting Rahim as Pilot's replacement. I have always supported Pilot, in the world cup team and of course, in this test. :)

This is a stupid thread I had to open for the guys, who will start making Pilot a national (international?) hero after his mere 12 runs NOT OUT and thus forget the real problems.

Now, fans cheer up and no more cricket till the start of the next day. Let's just open non-cricket threads and be happy.