PDA

View Full Version : First Test Day 1 bulletin : Sri Lanka toy with Bangladesh to stamp authority in Colombo

Miraz
June 25, 2007, 10:38 AM
Current Tour

Bangladesh in Sri Lanka, 2007
Sri Lanka toy with Bangladesh to stamp authority in Colombo
25 June 2007
Bangladesh experienced yet another forgettable day of Test cricket in the first day of the first Test match against Sri Lanka at SSC ground in Colombo today.
After rattling Bangladesh to a paltry 89 within 33 overs, Sri Lanka finished the day with 227 for the loss of 3 wickets and are leading by 137 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the first innings.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/images/read_art.gif Read the rest of the bulletin ยป (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/tour.php)

Baundule
June 25, 2007, 10:48 AM
Good report. Happy that you did not make Pilot a hero. And agree on the term 'forgettable'. We will forget what we learnt today. Btw, was there anything to learn? ;)

Sadz
June 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
this was the worst score i've seen bangladesh do in all my life. KM got 12 not out from about 35 balls whcih isnt the best but was good considering he was the only mature player not to throw away wickets cheaply. also he had no boundaries either which is good and that was 1 of the factors that we BD players get out in a flash. any1 think we have got a chance now?cos i really dont know.

Tigers_eye
June 25, 2007, 11:42 AM
sadz,
welcome to forum.

You don't know BD has a chance or not? or
You don't think BD has a chance?

Good report Miraz bhai.

akabir77
June 25, 2007, 11:53 AM
this was the worst score i've seen bangladesh do in all my life. KM got 12 not out from about 35 balls whcih isnt the best but was good considering he was the only mature player not to throw away wickets cheaply. also he had no boundaries either which is good and that was 1 of the factors that we BD players get out in a flash. any1 think we have got a chance now?cos i really dont know.

Chance for what? winning? drawing? or that Shonman jonok porajoy? I think none of the above...

SS
June 25, 2007, 12:09 PM
Chance for what? winning? drawing? or that Shonman jonok porajoy? I think none of the above...
oshomman jonok nirlojjo porajoy

Omio
June 25, 2007, 01:17 PM
chance for innings porajoy with huge run,

al Furqaan
June 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
i dont think SL is toying with BD, they just played their normal game...our batsmen just suck.

sandpiper
June 25, 2007, 02:08 PM
another ignominious defeat on the cards
everything was decided in the first two hours of match. morning shows the day :(

AsifTheManRahman
June 25, 2007, 02:38 PM
Miraz bhai rubbing it in, as usual ;)

Sadz
June 25, 2007, 03:04 PM
I meant Do they have a chance of winning or drawing the 1st test match?

Tigers_eye
June 25, 2007, 03:14 PM
They have 99.7% of chance of winning.
.1% of drawing and .1% of losing. The other .1% is for marginal error. SL that is.

akabir77
June 25, 2007, 03:45 PM
I meant Do they have a chance of winning or drawing the 1st test match?

r u kidding me? if you can't tell that from first day of cricket and past history of bd cricket then you need to follow bd more closely and may be some cricket games too...

Sovik
June 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
we could have shown little more resistance . its a shame that we were allout before lunch

Electrequiem
June 25, 2007, 07:31 PM

Porajoy er moddhe ar SHOMMAN ta nai.

One World
June 25, 2007, 09:28 PM
Toy is a very optimistic word.