PDA

View Full Version : We need Enamul(jr)

cricketboy
June 26, 2007, 02:02 AM
I felt we badly needed a spinner who could turn the ball and the best spinner of Bangladesh after Rafique, Enamul is surprisingly left out in favor of Razzak just beacuse he did bad in the CDS. He should be called up for the 2nd test. What do you guys think?

ammark
June 26, 2007, 02:20 AM
Here's my answer. Read down from http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=22131&p=490173
(http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=22131&p=490211)

Ahmed_B
June 26, 2007, 05:09 AM
What we need is a fully reformed competitive fully-professional longer version domestic cricket structure. BD bowling is not their real problem.

Sohel
June 26, 2007, 07:22 AM
Playing a test match sans Enam is akin to dudher shaad ghole metano. Variety always matters in an attack without much variety. A reformatted NCL will help the quality of that attack.

As I said before and I'll say it again, this team is another Faruikka classic. Luckily for us, this maybe his last one. 95% of the BCB management are about to get canned.

Ehsan
June 26, 2007, 07:29 AM
As I said earlier, we needed a third pacer. Spinners are not your attacking option. Further, we do need to play more longer version matches and there is also a need to improve our first class domestic structures. We should allow foreign players to play in our domestic games as well.

SS
June 26, 2007, 08:37 AM
As I said earlier, we needed a third pacer. Spinners are not your attacking option. Further, we do need to play more longer version matches and there is also a need to improve our first class domestic structures. We should allow foreign players to play in our domestic games as well.
Mr. Ehsan right on spot. Even another spinner or pacer won't make that much difference.

We need to take steps, I wish we are powerful enough to change drastically of the way BCB handling our cricket structure, but with the help of BC and media we can organize and put up something constructive plan and reach out to BCB or higher officials in BD. Time is running out and earlier the better. I would recommend start conducting research on other good cricketing structure and start writing about it and sending out the message to the officials.

Nafis_BD
June 26, 2007, 08:49 AM
Playing a test match sans Enam is akin to dudher shaad ghole metano. Variety always matters in an attack without much variety. A reformatted NCL will help the quality of that attack.

As I said before and I'll say it again, this team is another Faruikka classic. Luckily for us, this maybe his last one. 95% of the BCB management are about to get canned.

We need to change our domestic structurre because right now our domestic structure is just not up to the mark and also the A teams, U-19, U-13, U-15 and etc should play alot of tests from that level of the game so when they come in and play test matches in international level they won't have problem getting used to it. But this doesn't mean they shouldn't be playin One Day's either they should play all the forms of the game equally(50/50) includes tests, one days, twenty twenty and etc!!!

cricketboy
June 26, 2007, 12:46 PM
We have seen Razzak against Aus when Gillespie scored his 200 and now. He is not effective in test matches. Enamul would have been my choice all the way.

GothamCity
June 26, 2007, 01:40 PM
What difference would it have made if Enamul played if the batsmen can't even manage a 3-figure total ?

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 01:43 PM
What we really need is ... MUZAK! *Dances*

erm ... uh ... what we really need is for our batsmen to utilize God gifted common sense.

Murad
June 26, 2007, 01:57 PM
I think we need him tests.. Razzak is not a test type bolwer as Shahadat is not a ODI type bolwer...

Enam Jr has the ability to turn the ball in any wickets.. He should have been selected.. He would have been more effective than Rafique or Razzak...