PDA

View Full Version : Bangladeshi Murali

ruja1810
June 26, 2007, 01:41 PM
Does anyone know when we can find a Bangladeshi Murali? -

Rizvi
June 26, 2007, 02:27 PM
Yea i have one in my bag.

What kind of moronic thread is this? Mods Please delete.

Rubu
June 26, 2007, 02:29 PM
Try Wal-mart. or see if eBay will ship to Bangladesh.

Sohel
June 26, 2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah, he lives with the Bangladeshi Ponting who's married to the chachato bon of the Bangladeshi three Ws.

Sovik
June 26, 2007, 02:32 PM
i have double jointed wrist too. thats my left wrist but i am right handed bowler.

Rumz_01
June 26, 2007, 02:35 PM
u guys make me laugh man...lmao!

rah
June 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
lool funny guys

syzygy
June 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
how about a bangladeshi tendulkar or a bangladeshi lara?

if not at least get a bangladeshi dada.

guys pls dont discourage the thread starter, he just tried to do a honest soul search.

Sadz
June 26, 2007, 02:37 PM
Yes I am the new murali, only joking! Come on man u cud think of a better thread than that.lol

Murad
June 26, 2007, 02:47 PM
hes still in maayer pete.. coming very soon.. just wait few more days.. he willl be starting bowling after hes born..

taklima_naj
June 26, 2007, 05:19 PM
hes still in maayer pete.. coming very soon.. just wait few more days.. he willl be starting bowling after hes born..

so funny and he will be included in the test squad at the age of 10 days?

sandpiper
June 26, 2007, 05:28 PM
:D :D :D

israr
June 26, 2007, 05:30 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

israr
June 26, 2007, 05:31 PM
A new world rercord !

Nasif
June 26, 2007, 05:50 PM
Reading thread title I thought we found a Murali :confused:

Kana-Baba
June 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
I used to bowl off spin like murali when i was a tennager... i left country for higher education and forgot the art... so sad for the country

MohammedC
June 26, 2007, 06:44 PM
I used to bowl off spin like murali when i was a tennager... i left country for higher education and forgot the art... so sad for the country

Kana-Baba your country needs you

sandpiper
June 26, 2007, 06:45 PM
initially I also thought so :(

jahidus200
June 26, 2007, 06:51 PM
Maybe You Will Be A Murali . So Then Wait Few More Days To Get In Bangladesh Team

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 07:05 PM
Murali just called. He wants in on the BD team.

What shall I tell him?

MohammedC
June 26, 2007, 07:30 PM

What shall I tell him?

Tell him we decided to go for Warne instead

ononto
June 26, 2007, 07:39 PM
Try Wal-mart. or see if eBay will ship to Bangladesh.

Hey, just found, amazon is offering it at a competative price and good thing is you can purchase financing him at 0% for 48 months or, lease at 1.9% for 36 months. Gr8 offer. Bd should take one or a few right away.

zahid
June 26, 2007, 07:49 PM
We can create a clone! Use Murali's saliva from a Drinks bottle and then ..... ;)

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
I found the Bangladeshi Murali !!! He works in one of the tea gardens in Sylhet.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6374/26m2th5.jpg

Name: Motaher Mir Ali Hasan

cricketboy
June 26, 2007, 08:44 PM
I found the Bangladeshi Murali !!! He works in one of the tea gardens in Sylhet.

:lol::lol::lol:I hope he can bowl like Murali. :lol::lol::lol:

One World
June 26, 2007, 08:46 PM

What shall I tell him?

Give him Faruk's number. But wait Faruk cant select him. He will not lose sympathy to his old mates right at this moment.

Timtim
June 26, 2007, 11:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Man that was good....lol, I'm still laughing :lol:

ialbd
June 26, 2007, 11:21 PM

ha amio tashki khailam...... bhablam koekdin agey malinga pailam to ekhon murali to paoa jaitei pare.... kisher ki....

Protic
June 27, 2007, 02:24 AM
MMM.. I donno.. they should so some off spin hunting.. and only allow the ones with good swing..at ANY SURFACE.

Rifat
June 27, 2007, 07:56 AM
MMM.. I donno.. they should so some off spin hunting.. and only allow the ones with good swing..at ANY SURFACE.

aren't you tired of Slow Left Arm spin... cause i am not, but we could use some off spinners. who knows we may have some 17 year old in our national league waiting to be nurtured properly into sucess all the way...

scipio
June 27, 2007, 08:10 AM
bangladeshi murali exists.....the person bowls exactly like murali and can bowl th doosra too....he is around 20 years old....used to reside in 4/A Dhanmondi.....now resides in Georgia, USA.....he is trying out for the USA national team.....and has the right to play for both Bangladesh & USA....and is currently playing in the USA u-21 team.....and this is not a fake story

zahid
June 27, 2007, 08:32 AM
bangladeshi murali exists.....the person bowls exactly like murali and can bowl th doosra too....he is around 20 years old....used to reside in 4/A Dhanmondi.....now resides in Georgia, USA.....he is trying out for the USA national team.....and has the right to play for both Bangladesh & USA....and is currently playing in the USA u-21 team.....and this is not a fake story

Is that you?

Ishtylish cricketer
June 27, 2007, 09:54 AM
Funniest thread of recent times. While we are at it where's the Bangladeshi Bradman? I mean Bradman alone could have made more runs then our 11 batsmen combined in the first innning.

Trigger_Tiger
June 27, 2007, 11:25 AM

Name please! I used to go there often and my friend used to play parailla cricket there a lot. And yes, that friend of mine lives there as well.....I mean Dhanmondi 4/A!

rubel_18
June 27, 2007, 11:30 AM

LOL........That was funny:floor: :floor:

ruja1810
June 27, 2007, 12:16 PM
Bhai janra apna ra ki tamasha shuru korlan amar thread kay nia. --Khub dukhoo pailam. :( :( :(

Although, some of the comments are very funny. Anyway, the purpose of opening this thread is to find out some info (since I live in USA) about any future spinner coming up (U-15, U-17, or U-19 etc.) in BD team similar to Murali (Style, doosra, variation, pace etc). Is it too much to ask??? :) :) :)

Rifat
June 27, 2007, 02:27 PM
i guess we bengali americans(including me) have a good reputation for starting funny threads.

jinglenuts
June 27, 2007, 03:08 PM

OMGG!!! this is freakky hillarous!!!:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

MZaman
June 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
I don't know about Bangladeshi Murali, but I think JO is the Bangladeshi Chandrapaul - always hardworking but never gets proper respect.

Rifat
June 27, 2007, 04:24 PM
nobody noticed but muritharan used to be my favorite player until i erased his name and put mashrafe mortaza, and now in my profile my favorite player is "any bangladeshi consistent player" and it is abbreviated for space"a consistent bdeshi playa"

i still love muralitharan but bangladesh comes first :D :flag:

One World
July 1, 2007, 10:32 PM
For Bangladeshi Murali : ABC of Spinning

http://www.imagecabin.com/files/2007/07/01/thumbs/1833468068dd9dfb02cec2ec6.jpg (http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=1833468068dd9dfb02cec2ec6)

The leg-spinner's "wrong' un" - with the wrist bent right round so that the ball will be released out of the back of the hand.
Although the action of the fingers and the wrist is the same, the ball starts spinning the "wrong way" - from off to leg. A brilliant ball if delivered correctly, and can make a total fool of batsmen.

http://www.imagecabin.com/files/2007/07/01/thumbs/183346881735e3b57a4358713.jpg (http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=183346881735e3b57a4358713)

This is the most conventional and most natural ball bowled by the right-arm wrist-spinner.
The ball is gripped across the seam, and as it is bowled the wrist helps the fingers spin the ball from leg to off.
The ball is released out of the front of the hand. A good rhythm is necessary to land the ball in the right spot.

http://www.imagecabin.com/files/2007/07/01/thumbs/1833469948e3c3e27c62b32f4.jpg (http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=1833469948e3c3e27c62b32f4)

Used to great effect by the world’s best spinner, Shane Warne, in the mid-1990s, this is the hardest variation for the leg-break bowler to get right.
The ball is "squeezed" between the thumb and fingers in such a way that it spins backwards and skids on low and fast with under-spin after hitting the pitch.
http://www.imagecabin.com/files/2007/07/01/thumbs/183346995bcb2c5ccbe41be7e.jpg (http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=183346995bcb2c5ccbe41be7e)

The easiest variation for the apprentice leg-spinner to master.
The position of the wrist changes, pointing to the side. The ball is gripped in the same way, but this time fingers and wrist spin the ball in a straight line towards the batsman.
The result is a ball which goes straight on, but bounces more, with overspin.
http://www.imagecabin.com/files/2007/07/01/thumbs/1833469951cd4dde3b693f833.jpg (http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=1833469951cd4dde3b693f833)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top>The most orthodox type of spin - and unless bowled with flight and ingenuity, it is not difficult for high quality batsman to play.
The fingers are used to rotate the ball as much as possible from outside off stump in towards the right-hander. Sri Lanka’s Muttiah Muralitharan is the best off-spinner in world cricket.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Antora
July 1, 2007, 10:37 PM
hahahahaha funny thread with funny people!!!! any way.. maybe in a few years razzak can be the bangladeshi murali!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Zaheed Mahmood
July 2, 2007, 02:13 AM
We have some talented spinners in Rafiq, Razzak and Enamul, however they are all leggies and we really don't have any offies who could really bite..Our team has been suffering the absence of an offie since the dropping of Naimur (took 6 wkts in BD's inaugural test against India) .. we badly need an effective offie, he would put balance to our bowling team...We sure will find him someday, he will be our Murali and we no longer will have to wait for the opponent captain to declare...

rah
July 2, 2007, 12:37 PM

YOUR NATION IS CALLING

akabir77
July 10, 2007, 09:49 AM
http://www.tigercricket.com/pgallery/Candles_9707.jpg

Looks like we found our bangladeshi Murali looka like already. but the real question is can he spin like him...

Can you see the similarity?
here is another one

http://www.tigercricket.com/pgallery/Cake_9707.jpg

Omio
July 10, 2007, 09:51 AM
who is deshi Murali?

Dhruvo
July 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
This is not tamil cricket this is bangla cricket and anyways we dont need any bangladeshi murali or bangladeshi tendulkar because we have players who are much better than murli or tendulkar they just need to show it to the world.

riad
July 10, 2007, 11:25 AM
too much patriotic! .....nah..:-D
This is not tamil cricket this is bangla cricket and anyways we dont need any bangladeshi murali or bangladeshi tendulkar because we have players who are much better than murli or tendulkar they just need to show it to the world.

capslock
July 10, 2007, 04:35 PM
Bangladeshi Muri is not hard to find, you just have to go to a Bangladesh grocer, most of them stock it. Some Indian grocers stock it too. I guess if you have neither nearby you can puff your own rice, I think you have to fry it in a certain, not too sure about the details.

cricket_pagol
July 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
A friend (reliable source) was telling me that he read somewhere that Ashraful can pick Murali very easily because he used to practice with a friend whose bowling action was similar to Murali's action. He does not remember the source, but have you guys heard anything similar before.

betaar
July 10, 2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.tigercricket.com/pgallery/Cake_9707.jpg

Looks like Shahadat is a joker off the field, but on the field he's the real tiger with Teeth......

farhan996
July 10, 2007, 06:59 PM
R U Guys Dumb.. We Have Planty "bangladeshi Murali" In Our Country, They Are 1taka Each And Very Sweet... I Used To Eat Em When I Was Kid... (:

Buddhika_s
July 10, 2007, 07:13 PM

lol u know i actually think you are a bit funny lol

cricket_king
July 10, 2007, 08:58 PM
All we have to do is find someone who has mastered the art of chucking - and then we will have our murali

akabir77
July 10, 2007, 11:20 PM
All we have to do is find someone who has mastered the art of chucking - and then we will have our murali

Please ...

Buddhika_s
July 11, 2007, 05:03 PM

Excuses excuses, I thought Bangladesh fans were pretty smart. But guess you can find once in atleast a blue moon eh?

But not to worry, because for the pressure of you and all the Aussies fans Murali will go through another voluntarily testing at the University of Western Australia this November. Right before he passes Shan Warne.

sandpiper
July 11, 2007, 05:53 PM
why taking voluntary testing at this stage (when 700 scalps are in the pocket) of his career, would you plz carify ?? :umm:
Excuses excuses, I thought Bangladesh fans were pretty smart. But guess you can find once in atleast a blue moon eh?

But not to worry, because for the pressure of you and all the Aussies fans Murali will go through another voluntarily testing at the University of Western Australia this November. Right before he passes Shan Warne.

Dhakablues
July 11, 2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe I am lacking the sense of humor here,, but isnt this a logical question? When will we have a champion bowler like Murli? Every country has a star that they can be proud of,, We have one Ashraful.. but none from the bowling side that can match the talent of world class elites. Ashraful can be matched with any world class batsman and he has proven that barring his consistency,, he is a pure genius. But what about our bowling department? Can Mashrafee/Rafique be compared to likes of Shane Warne/Wasim Akram/Murli? I dont think so,,, and the sad part is,, the tunnel still looks dark..

cricket_king
July 11, 2007, 08:14 PM

OMG!!! Dude, when all the australians used to say (and still do) "murali chucks", I would always say "yeah whatever man.....excuses excuses." But then I actually got to watch murali's action close up. That's when i realized i was wrong. He gets a test done, and then they change the rules so he can get away with chucking. 15 degrees my a$$.

Face it bro - he chucks. And warne? No matter how bad a person he was, he was without a doubt, the best spinner in cricket history.

Tiger Bhai
July 11, 2007, 09:12 PM
if u wanna call that chucking... well, unlike our ''Robot'' Raffique, Murali has good variation control in his bowling, although the action of Murali looks the same but the result is not easily predictable, at the release he keeps the ball rotations hidden from the bats mans view, you don't know where it will end up after the bounce!! we just hav to learn how to play him, hard concentration maybe will help!:confused:

Buddhika_s
July 11, 2007, 09:30 PM
OMG!!! Dude, when all the australians used to say (and still do) "murali chucks", I would always say "yeah whatever man.....excuses excuses." But then I actually got to watch murali's action close up. That's when i realized i was wrong. He gets a test done, and then they change the rules so he can get away with chucking. 15 degrees my a$$.

Face it bro - he chucks. And warne? No matter how bad a person he was, he was without a doubt, the best spinner in cricket history.

lol why not? hop on to the bandwagon, you wanna change rules just for murali? man ICC is full of whites they do not need to change the rules just for murali. their latest testing done proves the fact that most bowlers (including players like bret lee, mcgrath, pollock you name em) that's the reason they change the rules not because of a sri lankan players that meant nothing for them. what's next? malinga chucks too? before you start on that, the kind of action he has it is impossible to chuck. but it's ok be jealous keep on hating. I dunno about bangladesh but, one think i really respect about indians and pakistanis is that i've never heard any indian or paki saying murali chucks.
lets go through the list of people who called murali a chucker.

Hair - racists umpire
Howard - The guy who got voted as an embarrassment by his own people in his own country
Craw - what a wanker, only if he didn't get out by murali when he was on 199 lol
Nassair Hussain - he later admitted it was just to break murali's concentration.

all i can say is people like you are living in the denial. don't worry he'll answer you all when he breaks warne's record in australia and show you all this, like he did once,

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/05/wbCRICKETmurali_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

:(

PS: do you even know what warne actually did? ok he cheated blah blah blah lets put them aside, it's off the field you think him taking drugs had nothing to do with cricket at all? you think he took drugs to get high? lol

Buddhika_s
July 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
read this buddy, this is for people like you,
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/287072.html

Muttiah Muralitharan - Wisden Leading Cricketer In The World 2006

The time has come to grasp the nettle, to remove the mental and to reject the frown, the shrug, the pursed lips and the quizzical look. Muttiah Muralitharan was, without qualification, the finest cricketer on the planet last year and, by implication, is one of the best cricketers that have ever played the game.

While many cricketing people found themselves distracted by the building up and the knocking-down of the Ashes series, Muralitharan was completing a run of three rather lower-key Test series and, in doing so, setting one of the most remarkable collections of numbers ever collated in international cricket. In six Tests, he took 60 wickets. He took ten in each of four successive matches, the second time he has performed such a feat. A ten-wicket bag is the crowning achievement of a lifetime for most bowlers; Muralitharan has now done it 19 times. The opponents for his 60-wicket haul were England away, South Africa at home and New Zealand away: serious opposition. In all, Muralitharan took 90 wickets in 11 Tests in the calendar year, a feat surpassed only by Shane Warne in 2005: Warne had 96, and required 15 matches.

These figures are the evidence of Muralitharan's excellence, but not the sole reason for his selection as Leading Cricketer in the World. He has been the heart and soul and backbone of the Sri Lankan side for more than a decade. It would be absurd to say that he has carried the team, but he has frequently been the difference between Sri Lanka being a good team, and a very good team. And even on their more dispiriting days, he has made them a team who can never be bullied with impunity.

He has reinvented spin bowling and created a new genre, of which he is the first and the last. He has no imitators, he has created no scuola di Murali. Born with abnormalities in his bowling arm, he has transformed these apparent disadvantages into the most potent weapon in cricket.

Along with the ability to spin the ball, he has the mind and the muscle memory to retain control and accuracy in the most trying circumstances.

And like all the greats, he relishes a confrontation. When it comes to the real hand-to-hand fighting, you see him light up like a pinball machine: eyes registering complex delight at the temerity of any batsman who dares to oppose him.

There is no controversy about Muralitharan's bowling action. That has been examined by the ICC, and passed There may be controversy about the ICC and its interpretation of Law 24, but that is a different matter entirely, and should be undertaken only by those seriously prepared to argue about "the angle between the longitudinal axis of the upper arm and forearm, in the sagittal plane". The regulations lay down a tolerance of up to 15 degrees of flexion in the bowling arm: Muralitharan fits within that. Most of his deliveries come with a flexion of two to five degrees: it is only the doosra that requires a full 15.

The change in the Law is a reflection of advancing technology, not politics. Almost every bowler examined under ultra-slomo has a kink in his action as great, if less superficially apparent, than Muralitharan's. No: his action is legal, and if you dislike this truth, your quarrel is not with the bowler but the administrators.

But it has certainly been a long and messy quarrel, with accusations of white conspiracy on one side, and of self-serving subcontinental politicking on the other. This December, Martin Crowe attempted to soften the blow of New Zealand's failure to see off the Sri Lankans by yet again questioning the legitimacy of Muralitharan's doosra.

However, the questioning, the debate itself, is fatuous. Time to accept, and to do better than that, to salute a unique talent that has enriched world cricket, both in terms of the individual genius, and in the way it has given the international game another team to be reckoned with. He has also enriched his own country: a Tamil, a man from the minority race who is a hero the length and breadth of the island.

There are people who will continue to express reservations. They are a familiar type: sneerers and begrudgers, the pusillanimous possessors of small minds and large opinions. Muralitharan is a truly great cricketer, and those that cannot go along with such a sentiment have something lacking in their souls. The spirit of cricket, perhaps.

© Wisden Cricketer's Almanack

this is my favorite part,
"The change in the Law is a reflection of advancing technology, not politics. Almost every bowler examined under ultra-slomo has a kink in his action as great, if less superficially apparent, than Muralitharan's. No: his action is legal, and if you dislike this truth, your quarrel is not with the bowler but the administrators."

and this is about people like you,
"There are people who will continue to express reservations. They are a familiar type: sneerers and begrudgers, the pusillanimous possessors of small minds and large opinions. Muralitharan is a truly great cricketer, and those that cannot go along with such a sentiment have something lacking in their souls. The spirit of cricket, perhaps."

cricket_king
July 11, 2007, 10:04 PM
lol why not? hop on to the bandwagon, you wanna change rules just for murali? man ICC is full of whites they do not need to change the rules just for murali. their latest testing done proves the fact that most bowlers (including players like bret lee, mcgrath, pollock you name em) that's the reason they change the rules not because of a sri lankan players that meant nothing for them. what's next? malinga chucks too? before you start on that, the kind of action he has it is impossible to chuck. but it's ok be jealous keep on hating. I dunno about bangladesh but, one think i really respect about indians and pakistanis is that i've never heard any indian or paki saying murali chucks.
lets go through the list of people who called murali a chucker.

Hair - racists umpire
Howard - The guy who got voted as an embarrassment by his own people in his own country
Craw - what a wanker, only if he didn't get out by murali when he was on 199 lol
Nassair Hussain - he later admitted it was just to break murali's concentration.

all i can say is people like you are living in the denial. don't worry he'll answer you all when he breaks warne's record in australia and show you all this, like he did once,

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/05/wbCRICKETmurali_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

:(

PS: do you even know what warne actually did? ok he cheated blah blah blah lets put them aside, it's off the field you think him taking drugs had nothing to do with cricket at all? you think he took drugs to get high? lol

Mate we can babble on all day about whether murali chucks or not. Since I seem to have upset you, I will stop. My sincerest apologies for i shouldn't have said such a thing.
Please forgive me :notworthy:

P.S. They changed the rules precisely for that reason.......ICC have many white people. If they were to halt murali's game days, riots would cause havoc all over south asia - labeling the ICC as racists
The world isn't always what it seems buddy. Hussain changed his initial comment because he knew it would only get him into more trouble. I assure you, he meant it the first time.

Buddhika_s
July 11, 2007, 10:13 PM
Mate we can babble on all day about whether murali chucks or not. Since I seem to have upset you, I will stop. My sincerest apologies for i shouldn't have said such a thing.
Please forgive me :notworthy:

P.S. They changed the rules precisely for that reason.......ICC have many white people. If they were to halt murali's game days, riots would cause havoc all over south asia - labeling the ICC as racists
The world isn't always what it seems buddy. Hussain changed his initial comment because he knew it would only get him into more trouble. I assure you, he meant it the first time.

"The change in the Law is a reflection of advancing technology, not politics. Almost every bowler examined under ultra-slomo has a kink in his action as great, if less superficially apparent, than Muralitharan's. No: his action is legal, and if you dislike this truth, your quarrel is not with the bowler but the administrators."

source: Wisden Cricketer's Almanac

When murali coudln't ball the doosra (when he wasn't allowed) he went on public asking ICC to test all other bowlers and check if they don't break the 15 degree rule.... instead of doing that ICC change the law. The law wasn't change just because of murali, the law changed because murali pressured the ICC to test other bowlers as well. If they did infact test all other bowlers, you would see most of the failing this test even fast bowlers.

Murali called for more testing because he sure had ICC's number buddy.

cricket_king
July 11, 2007, 10:16 PM

source: Wisden Cricketer's Almanac

When murali coudln't ball the doosra (when he wasn't allowed) he went on public asking ICC to test all other bowlers and check if they don't break the 15 degree rule.... instead of doing that ICC change the law. The law wasn't change just because of murali, the law changed because murali pressured the ICC to test other bowlers as well. If they did infact test all other bowlers, you would see most of the failing this test even fast bowlers.

Murali called for more testing because he sure had ICC's number buddy.

I didn't mention the law in my last post! I thought i started this quarrel, but you just want to continue it. Enough mate. Shhhhhhh. :hairpull:

Lord AK
July 12, 2007, 09:59 PM
so funny and he will be included in the test squad at the age of 10 days?

lol:floor:

he would be sucking his mothers milk while he bowling his spin lol :floor:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jabbar
July 12, 2007, 10:04 PM
Yea i have one in my bag.

What kind of moronic thread is this? Mods Please delete.

Take a chill pill, phil.

This is a rhetorical question made from desperation. allow us our different ways of grieving, please. :waiting: