PDA

View Full Version : will you watch/follow BD bat 2nd innings?

al Furqaan
June 26, 2007, 06:48 PM
i am, and i hope they do decently.

MarufH
June 26, 2007, 06:56 PM
I will... for sure!

Niceman70
June 26, 2007, 07:00 PM
if we don't watch then Bangladesh cricket future will be like Bangladesh soccer. I will watch!

MohammedC
June 26, 2007, 07:01 PM
off cousre I will watch

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
I shall watch.

No, I am not a masochist.

mhferdaus
June 26, 2007, 07:04 PM
I shall watch.

perhaps only in the medieval ages people used to be masochist ... now they can watch P***o all they want *coughs* , dhuru sai ekhon ei bhut abar amar ghare na ashe

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 07:07 PM
perhaps only in the medieval ages people used to be masochist ... now they can watch P***o all they want *coughs* , dhuru sai ekhon ei bhut abar amar ghare na ashe

Masochist: gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation; the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself.

mhferdaus
June 26, 2007, 07:09 PM

Masochist: gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation; the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself.

ahem ... "sexual gratification" was the word used on the dictionary ... anyway I am not touching this again ... even with 60 feet pole :D

Electrequiem
June 26, 2007, 07:12 PM
ahem ... "sexual gratification" was the word used on the dictionary ... anyway I am not touching this again ... even with 60 feet pole :D

yes, the word might be ambiguous. But my usage above is clearly evident that I used the 2nd and 3rd definition here. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/masochist

I dont want to ruin al Furqan's poll with a debate about masochism.

I come in peace. :)

Imtiazk
June 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
Of course, I will. I must also remind myself to get on a course of anger management !

ammark
June 26, 2007, 07:43 PM
I shall watch.

You might well be

Of course, I will. I must also remind myself to get on a course of anger management !

First see if we can pass the test of patience when we watch tonight.

Farhad
June 26, 2007, 07:47 PM
This poll will be pretty one sided since the people who wont watch it are not going to visit the site for a few more days when they feel its safe to come back. In response to the question though, Hell yeah!

Murad
June 26, 2007, 07:58 PM
win or lose.. good or bad.. i'm always with the tigers... i just can't stop watching them playing....

One World
June 26, 2007, 08:47 PM

A true fan never turns his back.

WarWolf
June 26, 2007, 10:25 PM
Ami jene shune bish koresi pan.
LOL. just kidding. Whatever they do i have to watch.

Timtim
June 26, 2007, 11:18 PM
what kinda question is that! I mean I need materials to come and b!tch in BC :D

ialbd
June 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
ofcourse..... cant be such a gaddar to my team.....

PoorFan
June 27, 2007, 12:49 AM
You need a poll to ask such question? Come on ... BD playing regular test after a long time remember?

Zunaid
June 27, 2007, 12:52 AM
I am going to personally throttle those who said no. I am going to personally throttle, hang, draw and quarter al Furqaan for having the temerity to ask such a question. And then, I will garrote anyone who question my reaction.

al Furqaan
June 27, 2007, 02:07 AM
I am going to personally throttle those who said no. I am going to personally throttle, hang, draw and quarter al Furqaan for having the temerity to ask such a question. And then, I will garrote anyone who question my reaction.

zunaid bhai, i prefer firing squad...

what is garrote???

Sohel
June 27, 2007, 02:11 AM
A no brainer for me. YES ... SEMPER FEI baby.

WarWolf
June 27, 2007, 02:20 AM
Boss ami shathe asi. Ki kora lagbo shudhu kon, pola pan pathai ditasi.:-D

Foozy
June 27, 2007, 02:24 AM
if we win... we win together... if we loose... loose with trial...
cholo bagher bacchara!!!... lets show some spirit...

Protic
June 27, 2007, 02:25 AM
Yeah ofcourse.. =) I had high hopes..and it paid off till lunch.

One World
June 27, 2007, 07:11 AM

so who didnt follow watch 2nd innings>

cricket_pagol
June 27, 2007, 07:15 AM
If you genuinely love Bangladesh cricket, you will always follow the team no matter what happens

SS
June 27, 2007, 07:19 AM
I was so desperate to say no...but end up following it! I hate me for doing that all the time.

MohammedC
June 27, 2007, 07:30 AM
I was so desperate to say no...but end up following it! I hate me for doing that all the time.

And that was very good decission

Alien
June 27, 2007, 07:45 AM
If they put up a good fight then why not follow it? Anyway, Cricinfo is right on my toolbar so the scorecard is just a click away.