PDA

View Full Version : Will Ashraful be ever back?

Hasib
October 8, 2003, 05:19 AM
Will Ashraful be ever back?

James90
October 8, 2003, 05:39 AM
What you said doesn't make sence but yes

Hasib
October 8, 2003, 05:42 AM
I was just experimenting with the poll to see how it works :lol:

Kalbaisakhi
October 8, 2003, 09:46 AM
May be another 5 years to take.

:lol::lol::lol:

bhobishshot
October 8, 2003, 09:47 AM
Yes, and when he does, I hope it will be with a bang!

Kalbaisakhi
October 8, 2003, 10:09 AM
We alll hope that one day Ashraful will boost up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ehsan
October 8, 2003, 12:40 PM
He'll be back soon within 6-12 months, Inshallah and yes yes Ofcourse with a bang.

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by ehsan]

Sami
October 8, 2003, 03:10 PM
Yes... and hopefully very soon :) He is still a kid...

Sham
October 8, 2003, 03:59 PM
Who are the three who voted that Ashraful will never play for BD again? I'd like to know the reason why you think that.

Hasib
October 9, 2003, 02:51 AM
The only remarkable thing he has done is scoring a century on dedute... besides that nothing else... (mind u i hope he will be back, but got a bad feeling he won't)

Kalbaisakhi
October 9, 2003, 07:52 AM
Ashraful is a great talented player.Dev may be give him rest so that he may join the team next series and do good for the team.

:lol::lol::lol:

oracle
October 9, 2003, 09:17 AM
One player who will not be given the chance to contribute is Mohammad Ashraful, the highly regarded batsman who was surprisingly left out of the Test squad after dropping form.

That Bangladesh are going to battle without arguably their brightest young batting talent implies a strength in depth that has gone unnoticed.

Either that, or Whatmore is defining the parameters of his regime and broadcasting to players that nobody's place is safe.

Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/ban_v_eng_2003/3177794.stm

Definetely it is a new regime where the sole criteria is performance. Ash performs and he gets to play. Simple as that. The only problem I see is that I am not entirely convinced how this performance is "measured" in the context of BD. Hence, the danger of players like Ash being sidelined. Anyway he will be back soon, my hunch.