PDA

View Full Version : My Idea Of Grameen Phone Pace Hunter

shamz
July 1, 2007, 01:34 PM
If I Was Charge Of The Grameen Pace Hunter Program I Would Have Do This.

1)look At The Best Bowler,wickett Keeper And Batsman.
2)highest Speed Of A Ball And Accuracy Of The Bowler.
3)the Batsman Batting Style.
4)at The Start Of The Program Around Lots Of People Took Part.
So Wat I Would Do Is Keep The Last 16. In The Order Of Top 5 Batsman,top 5 Seamer,top 5 Spinner Bowler And A Wickett Kepper.

Then Wat I Would Have Done Is

grameen Pace Hunter Team Vs bangladesh International Team
5 Od

grameen Team Would Have Been Like This
Top 5 Batsman
Top 3 Seamers
Top 2 Spinners
1 Wickett Keeper
5 Reserve

Then Decide Who Gets The Call

WarWolf
July 1, 2007, 01:38 PM
Pacer hunt only involves searching pacers. No batsman, spinner or wicket keeper.

Kabir
July 1, 2007, 01:57 PM
Shamz bhai er agomon, shubhecha shagotom.

Damn, that was a nice pole :D

sadi
July 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
The genious returns. It is pacer hunt, not talent hunt. And these players will be very raw. Why not give them training and let them play against teams like under-19. It is not as easy as it looks.

Miraz
July 1, 2007, 02:32 PM
He is talking about Hunter.

I am wondering whether these Grameen Phone Pace Hunters live on gentle pace, raw pace or wild pace?

And how they survive hunting only pace?

Omio
July 1, 2007, 04:34 PM
Shamz vai chay ki, jonogoner chanti..
Anyway, I think ur idea will be usefull.:-|

Antora
July 1, 2007, 06:55 PM
the pacer hunt is quite useful.. if im not mistaken mashrafee came to the team from the pacer hunt programm.... but it would be nice if they do the same with bastmens and wicket keeperz

AsifTheManRahman
July 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
And how they survive hunting only pace?

As many on this forum would say, by killing it at the root (Re: Shahadat's grunt thread). Example - Mahela Jayawardene.

(For the stuck up - this is indeed intended to be a joke, he's actually one of my favourites, etc etc).

Tiger Bhai
July 1, 2007, 10:00 PM
would been good if the hunt goes further then BD eg: UK or USA to find diffrent talents, i don't see any shame on that, its still BD blood..

Protic
July 1, 2007, 10:49 PM
Thats a very good point Tiger Bhai.
I would love to see Grameenphone hunting bangladeshi pacers living in the UK,US,CAN.
They should definately do that.

Tiger Bhai
July 2, 2007, 06:46 AM
i was saying..Since BD Cric' in the development period, there is no shame looking outside. Deshi heart & sole players are in all over the world, some of them are good student of cricket, you can find all sorts.. good batsman, v-fast blrs, RA or LA spinners, tall big small.. just waiting to be asked!! there are many skills can be shared among.

Ahmed_B
July 2, 2007, 07:53 AM
If I Was Charge Of The Grameen Pace Hunter Program I Would Have Do This.

1)look At The Best Bowler,wickett Keeper And Batsman.
2)highest Speed Of A Ball And Accuracy Of The Bowler.
3)the Batsman Batting Style.
4)at The Start Of The Program Around Lots Of People Took Part.
So Wat I Would Do Is Keep The Last 16. In The Order Of Top 5 Batsman,top 5 Seamer,top 5 Spinner Bowler And A Wickett Kepper.

Then Wat I Would Have Done Is

grameen Pace Hunter Team Vs bangladesh International Team
So you would have made Grameen phone spend about 10 times more money on BD cricket than what they are doing now?... and still keep yourjob there? ;)

Jokes aside... the GP pacer hunt is just fine. We need some other big sponsors coming up supporting programs like spinner/batsmen hunt and other supporting events.

Sohel
July 2, 2007, 08:05 AM
প্যাসার হান্ট? I thought পেঁচাs were endangered.

MohammedC
July 2, 2007, 08:42 AM
i was saying..Since BD Cric' in the development period, there is no shame looking outside. Deshi heart & sole players are in all over the world, some of them are good student of cricket, you can find all sorts.. good batsman, v-fast blrs, RA or LA spinners, tall big small.. just waiting to be asked!! there are many skills can be shared among.

Why dont those players make them available for BD. If they care for bangladesh I dont think any one will stop them.

Shafin
July 2, 2007, 10:37 AM
What is going to be the topic of your next poll,Shamz bhai?

Kabir
July 2, 2007, 10:53 AM

"My idea for ICC world cup"

Options:
- Should it happen?
- Should it not?

WarWolf
July 2, 2007, 11:43 AM
Are you in favour of Malinga's disgusting hair? (Answer no if you want to cut them down; otherwise answer yes .)