PDA

View Full Version : Should Pilot be Sent Home?

Sillypoint
July 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
During the WC, I read in a prothom alo article (most probably by Utpol Shuvro) that one of the reasons Pilot was not kept in the WC team even as a backup wk because of his unacceptable behavior towards his team members when he is 'benched'. The writer mentioned that Pilot usually got involved in cliques, backbiting and other behaviors and as a dangerous menace for the team and team spirit. It was argued that it was risky to have benched Pilot in the team.

Now that he has been benched again, and based on his past behavior (assuming what has been said is right) he should be sent home as there is no reason for him to stay. (Isn't Rajin a backup wk?) Although according to DS, Pilot wished Rahim good luck, who knows what's gonna happen? I hope Pilot will not snap. Will he really hope Rahim to succeed?

ottawaGuy
July 2, 2007, 06:36 PM
sorry but thats just a silly point =P
Although 2 wk were unnecessary, I guess the selecters wished to give pilot a chance for the sake of saying good riddance to him.

Kabir
July 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
Haha, good one. My proposal in one of my posts yesterday was to "send him back, and make him lock himself in his apartment for the rest of his life...we don't want his venom to spill over our cricket".

nannu
July 2, 2007, 07:05 PM
Should Pilot be Sent Home?

yes yes yes :fire: :fire: :fire:

Ajfar
July 2, 2007, 07:08 PM
lafayen..naa ostadd..ektuu santoo hoii bosenn...komor vaingaa falaben tooo...

One World
July 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
venom backbiting cliques behavioural menace .. hmm anything else

Antora
July 2, 2007, 07:17 PM
unacceptable behaviour from pilot?????? i soo do not belive that!!! but then again you cant judge a person by his face

One World
July 2, 2007, 07:20 PM
face too - noooo

sadi
July 2, 2007, 07:59 PM
Nah Mushfiq is too smart of a kid to overcome any indoor politics.

Protic
July 2, 2007, 09:39 PM
Nah its okey.. keep pilot till the odi series starts..give him a last nice vacation on the islands of Sri Lanka!!

Anher
July 2, 2007, 09:43 PM
dont feel its a good idea. I am just hopeing little boy musfiq survive after playing 5 days. No matter what i am always positive to play five days.

Timtim
July 2, 2007, 09:45 PM
buy him a bowling machine and make him catch all the balls behind the stump.....it'll keep him busy

Nafis_BD
July 2, 2007, 09:47 PM
If what was said on the Prothom Alo article and etc then YES off course, Pilot should not be messing up our youngstar"s brain. Although when I met Pilot he seemed a very nice kind of person and etc!!!

PoorFan
July 2, 2007, 09:49 PM
<!--StartFragment -->Silly thread and silly point indeed.:-/

One World
July 2, 2007, 09:50 PM
He wont be sent home. He is still a part of the team. Although his chances to play in ODI's are very low but if Mushfik's performance does not shine we might see him in Kandy.

Electrequiem
July 2, 2007, 09:54 PM
He wont be sent home. He is still a part of the team. Although his chances to play in ODI's are very low but if Mushfik's performance does not shine we might see him in Kandy.

Say, mate, how do you get your avatar to animate? I've tried using GIF files, but it never showed up as animated.

AsifTheManRahman
July 2, 2007, 09:59 PM
He is a part of the squad and should be there at least until the end of the test series. Sending him home before that doesn't make any sense. People make mistakes, and I don't think he's done anything so far to indicate that he will repeat his.

WarWolf
July 2, 2007, 10:01 PM
Haha, good one. My proposal in one of my posts yesterday was to "send him back, and make him lock himself in his apartment for the rest of his life...we don't want his venom to spill over our cricket".
Are not we getting too harsh on him? :saint:

Sohel
July 2, 2007, 10:32 PM
Rajin Saleh is unacceptable as a back-up keeper. Unless the alleged think-tank is willing to fly-in Dhiman Ghosh or Saghir Hossain at this juncture, which they won't, Pilot stays. He doesn't say rude and demoralizing things in the dressing room anymore.

Nafis_BD
July 2, 2007, 10:59 PM
He doesn't say rude and demoralizing things in the dressing room anymore.

I hope that's the case!!!

yaseer
July 2, 2007, 11:12 PM
<!--StartFragment -->Silly thread and silly point indeed.:-/

perfect response for this thread

Baundule
July 3, 2007, 01:30 AM
It may happen. I wont wonder if Pilot is already sent back home secretly. BD management has even lower maturity than some of the crazy brainless fans.

Rabz
July 3, 2007, 05:42 AM
Why Pilot??
the way the team is performing at the moment...
send the whole team home instead.
Bunch of useless retards.

Hatebreed
July 3, 2007, 07:17 AM
Seeing this performance I think Pilot should gladly return home to disassociate himself from this bunch of losers.

Ahmed_B
July 3, 2007, 09:00 AM
[বাংলা]সব দোষ পাইলটের! ওই ব্যাটাকে দেশে না পাঠানোর ফলাফলই এই ৬২ রান! ম্যানেজমেন্টের এটা বুঝা উচিৎ ছিল!! [/বাংলা]

Dhakablues
July 3, 2007, 11:01 AM
He should. The day we dropped him we dipped to the lowest of the lowest. After all he proposed that him being replaced by Mushfiq:

http://www.amardeshbd.com/detail_news_index.php?NewsID=118520&NewsType=bistarito&SectionID=home&oldIssueID=2007/07/02

ottawaGuy
July 3, 2007, 12:17 PM
impressive find dhakablues! I still wonder who the source of the information was

Sovik
July 3, 2007, 01:16 PM
dont feel its a good idea. I am just hopeing little boy musfiq survive after playing 5 days. No matter what i am always positive to play five days.

huh, like this test is gonna last 5 days

One World
July 3, 2007, 01:35 PM
The quality of the article is similar to the quality of our performance. Making money in BD has become very easy for the learned or skilled.

FaridpurChicago
July 3, 2007, 02:05 PM
You don't need to send Pilot. The way the whole team is playing, anyone outside the ground (coach, analysts, benchers etc) will try to come to BD. koto ar apoman shojjo kora jai?

Shafin
July 3, 2007, 02:43 PM
huh, like this test is gonna last 5 days
2 days,anyone?

sandpiper
July 3, 2007, 02:52 PM
it will last till the first hour of day 3