PDA

View Full Version : Video Uploading

BD-Shardul
July 4, 2007, 01:28 PM
I have made a video and I have it in .avi format. Its about 24 min, and its size is 208 MB. But how can I upload in YouTube? YouTube allows videos of 10 min only and also the video has to be within 100 MB. :( Any suggestion?

damalChele
July 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
google for vdo file compression or similar

Omio
July 4, 2007, 05:33 PM
I have made a video and I have it in .avi format. Its about 24 min, and its size is 208 MB. But how can I upload in YouTube? YouTube allows videos of 10 min only and also the video has to be within 100 MB. :( Any suggestion?
Reduce the vdo sizr then it will b easy to upload.U can reduce it by using ur movie maker.
If u want to upload in u-tube then open an account as a director mode, then u will allow to upload anything size and duration doesnt matter.

BD-Shardul
July 5, 2007, 01:14 AM
Can I upload videos that are longer than 10 minutes?

You can no longer upload videos longer than ten minutes regardless of what type of account you have. Users who had previously been allowed to upload longer content still retain this ability, so you may occasionally see videos that are longer than ten minutes. You can, however, easily change your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician, or Guru, which offer a variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date information, and links to other websites.:( :(