PDA

View Full Version : Upul Tharanga, Sujeewa De Silva, Farveez Maharoof, Malinga Bandara set to play for third test!

farhan996
July 7, 2007, 10:27 AM
There is an article in Sri-lankan "Daily News" that Upul Thatanga, Sujeewa de silva
(left arm seamer), Farveez maharoof and Malinga bandara may play for the third test match. I think this is a great chace for bangladesh to show some fight with Sri-lanka. Although i prefer Bangladesh to show better fight with Sri-lanka's front line team... What do you think?
www.dailynews.lk/2007/07/07/spo01.asp
"Live free or die hard"

BD-Shardul
July 7, 2007, 11:34 AM
Great Chance? Tharanga and Maharoof will bolster SL's batting. Maharoof is also very good bowler, and could be destructive on his day.

And no need to be delighted seeing Sujeewa intead of Vaas in the SL line up. Because "A known devil is better than unknown angel"

WarWolf
July 7, 2007, 12:21 PM
Great Chance? Tharanga and Maharoof will bolster SL's batting. Maharoof is also very good bowler, and could be destructive on his day.

And no need to be delighted seeing Sujeewa intead of Vaas in the SL line up. Because "A known devil is better than unknown angel"
Spot on.

MohammedC
July 7, 2007, 01:01 PM
We should worry about our own player before we consider looking in to who is in the opposit team

cricman
July 7, 2007, 01:05 PM
Tharanga will score his 200 and Murali will play so again it'll be up to our fragile top order to do something

Shafin
July 7, 2007, 01:35 PM
We should worry about our own player before we consider looking in to who is in the opposit team
Exactly my thoughts,we have some players like Ashraful who dont need to give athought about any bowler on the world.