PDA

View Full Version : Preview bulletin third Test: Bangladesh aim to restore pride in the dead rubber

Miraz
July 10, 2007, 08:22 AM
Current Tour

Bangladesh in Sri Lanka, 2007
Bangladesh aim to restore pride in the dead rubber
10 July 2007
Bangladesh, mauled by the Lankan Lions in the first two Test, are desperately looking for some rescue act by top order batsman to restore some pride in the thirst and final Test match of the Laqshya series due to start tomorrow in Kandy Asgiriya Stadium.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../html/images/read_art.gif Read the rest of the bulletin ยป (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/../tours/2007/INT/BD_IN_SL/tour.php)

SS
July 10, 2007, 08:37 AM
any bowling or batting expert care to give two cents on how this "dead rubber" can have an impact on our bowlers and batsmen respectively.

Dhruvo
July 10, 2007, 09:15 AM
The more our team practices the more our team loses.Our top order batting just sucks ,they have the skills but they need exposure,if bcb does not do anything soon we will lose every single test match.

Warlock
July 10, 2007, 10:23 AM
We need another ZIM test series to restore some confidence. Or at least one against the WI, even tests against the Pakis will do. Man, these India and Srilanka series really did some heavy damage to our moral.

mali007
July 10, 2007, 10:32 AM
We need another ZIM test series to restore some confidence. Or at least one against the WI, even tests against the Pakis will do. Man, these India and Srilanka series really did some heavy damage to our moral.
I agree with you . This is our 4th series against SL. How many have we played against WI and PAK. ? Who is scheduling , ICC or BCB ?

cricket_pagol
July 10, 2007, 10:57 AM
I think Bangladeshi batsmen will better n this test, compared to the last two. let's hope for the best. I expecting Shahriar Nafees to fire in this test.

al Furqaan
July 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
I think Bangladeshi batsmen will better n this test, compared to the last two. let's hope for the best. I expecting Shahriar Nafees to fire in this test.

same here...

i don't think we can muster 3 1st innings debacles in a row.

but at the same time, everytime we have a poor 1st innings, we have a good 2nd innings; good 2nd innings, poor 1st innings.

i would like to see 350 runs in 1st innings, and 250 in 2nd innings = avoid innings defeat.

SS
July 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
Yeap avoid innings defeat and aim for fourth day atleast. I hope our players can tackle the last chance to salvage some pride, this is their last chance in this year to play test cricket. Also I hope they have enough energy to play, I am not sure how our bowlers will survive bowling two straight days and wait for SL to declare!!!

One World
July 10, 2007, 11:10 PM
No innings defeat please.

Fazal
July 12, 2007, 05:12 PM
Preview bulletin third Test: Bangladesh aim to restore pride in the dead rubber

Who is this/these dead rubber(s)? Bashar or Pilot or Both? Or is it SN or Rafiq or all of them?