PDA

View Full Version : who do you think should be given the coaching responsibility of bangladesh

Dhruvo
July 10, 2007, 10:41 AM
who do you think should be bangladeshes next coach,I want richard mclnnes.

Nafis_BD
July 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
I am ok with Mccines/Siddons as Head Coach and Mcines/Siddons as Asst. Coach. Shaun Williams is also ok but not Dave Houghton!!

Shafin
July 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
This one,IMHO is a highly relevant thread.While the old poll contained all kinds of coaches,this one contains the coaches shortlisted by BCB.

So,MODs,if a merge is inevitable,please keep the poll active.

I'd go for a Siddons/McInnees duo.But as I have only one vote,I voted for RM.

Electrequiem
July 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
RM. RM. RM. RM.

But knowing BCB, it will probably be some other guy.

Farhad
July 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
This one,IMHO is a highly relevant thread.While the old poll contained all kinds of coaches,this one contains the coaches shortlisted by BCB.

So,MODs,if a merge is inevitable,please keep the poll active.

I'd go for a Siddons/McInnees duo.But as I have only one vote,I voted for RM.

It is a highly relevant thread. Only, theres been one of these polls before. He could have dug it up and posted there if Kabir wants to keep things tidy. But this is more of a "Part 2" poll with some of the names that have popped up recently out of nowhere (Siddons, Houghton)

That said, Im a bit weary of all of these merging proposals practically everybody seems to call for nowadays. We do not have that many new threads as it is. Everybody seems to imply that we're just being flooded with new threads everyday. That is definitely not the case anymore. If we wanna keep things that tidy, we could just make 3 threads in the forum and be done with it. Name them "Everything about Coaches" (which seems to be already being done), "Everything about team selection" and "General discussion". Now, obviously this isnt a serious proposal, but as everybody seems to jump on anybody who makes a new thread, thats what they seem to want.

Dhruvo
July 10, 2007, 01:20 PM
I just wanted to know who is the most popular guy for the coaching job.And this thread does not have any relation with the 2007 COACH HUNT THREAD.:mad:

Mahmood
July 10, 2007, 01:23 PM
I agree, instructing other members on what to do should be left to the mods, the current trend gives a new member non friendly vibe.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if they feel the poster needs to be reminded a board rule.

Tigers_eye
July 10, 2007, 01:25 PM
The issue I have is there is no other to vote on.

I would get both Siddon and RM. One as a headcoach other as an assistant head coach.
Or even three of them one being a batting coach - Assistant coach Dave H, Academy coach - RM, national team coach - JS.

Kabir
July 10, 2007, 01:51 PM
All right folks. Apologies for suggesting a thread merge. I'm not a mod, and I was only speaking from a member's perspective.

Farhad: No, I didn't jump on the thread opener. And for later, please keep such allegations reasonably real.

Mahmood bhai: Heard you.

MohammedC
July 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
Jamie Siddons would be the best candidate

Nocturnal
July 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
Voted for Jimmy Siddons

fan_frm_the_uk
July 10, 2007, 03:07 PM
As RM is not among the shortlisted trio my vote goes for Siddons...

left-hander
July 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
SARWAR IMRAN...we need a coach who can communicate easily with the players so that nothing is "lost in translation". Richard McInnes can be the technical analyst like he was for Australia.

sandpiper
July 10, 2007, 03:55 PM
Someone has cast his vote for Dave Houghton :umm: :umm:

Nocturnal
July 10, 2007, 04:02 PM
Someone has cast his vote for Dave Houghton :umm: :umm:

click on the number and you can see the person too :-p

tma
July 10, 2007, 05:17 PM
Voted for RM. If he is not selected for the main coach, I would still want him for the academy coach/assistant coach... I'm hoping we'd have him anyway!

cricketboy
July 10, 2007, 05:43 PM
Jamie Siddons should be our coach!

Miraz
July 10, 2007, 06:04 PM
I personally voted for Jamie Siddons. I believe he will be a great coach for BD. I want McInnes as his assistant.

BTW, Mod/Admins can we please correct the the spelling mistake made in the Poll? (Jamie Siddons is shown as Jimmy Siddons).

Umar
July 10, 2007, 06:48 PM
McInnes

tiger_omar
July 10, 2007, 09:18 PM
Voted for RM.

Me too. A good young coach for a good young team:flag: .

Antora
July 10, 2007, 10:51 PM
i was confued on who to vote for.. richard mac or siddons??
but i voted for siddons.... dont ask why.

One World
July 10, 2007, 10:53 PM
Siddons to be head coach with a strong right hand from Macinnes can be a powerful duo - these two can do wonders with the boys.

Dhruvo
July 11, 2007, 03:08 AM
fhstar and pilot fan voted for dave houghton.what is so special about houghton.

Dhruvo
July 11, 2007, 03:10 AM
sorry for the spelling mistake made in the poll

James90
July 11, 2007, 03:21 AM
Dave Houghton does not only have experience playing international cricket but knows how to play for a new inexperienced test nation and had quite a lot of success whilst playing.

McInnes and Siddons are both good coaches and I'd have no problem with them being appointed coach although I think you guys have some delusion that Bangladesh need an Australian coach.

Dhruvo
July 11, 2007, 03:24 AM
we dont need an aussie coach we need a good coach

Sohel
July 11, 2007, 05:15 AM
Money's with JS with Richy Mac as # 1.

Heart's with Richy Mac with SW as # 1.

I tend vote with the money whenever it makes no difference.

adel
July 11, 2007, 05:21 AM
i personally want McInnes as head and Williams as assistant.

Dhruvo
July 11, 2007, 06:48 AM
lol! no one voted for shaun williams yet