PDA

View Full Version : Caption Please: Bash and Ash!!!!!

Trigger_Tiger
June 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
http://tigercricket.com/pgallery/as_bas16607.jpg

My first shot at this picture :p:

Bash says to Ash:

"Shei tumi, keno eto boro hoey geley?
Shei tumi keno amakey cheka diley?
Kemon korey captain ratarat holey tumi?
Kibhabey eto pichey porey gelam ei ami.

Oh dukheri ei bhandar ekhon churey diey,
Cholo Sri Lanka jai!

Tumi keno bojhona tomakey chara ami oshohaey?
Aamar captaincy choley gechey tomar hatey,
Amar oporadh chilo jototuku tuku team'er kachey,
Tumi khoma korey diyo amaey!!!!!"

Padosan
June 18, 2007, 10:45 AM
bash to ash : ooh skip, gimme that bag, i can carry it for you
ash to bash : you sure ? its alright, you are in the final XI

cheers !
Padosan

Trigger_Tiger
June 18, 2007, 10:48 AM

cheers !
Padosan

Lolz :-p!!!!!

Ehsan
June 18, 2007, 10:50 AM
This caption game is now getting a bit annoying and tasteless IMHO. We should do better thing than to pick on our players for fun all the time.

Trigger_Tiger
June 18, 2007, 10:53 AM
This caption game is now getting a bit annoying and tasteless IMHO. We should do better thing than to pick on our players for fun all the time.

True, but I just found this picture pretty amusing.....they way Bashar has his arms positioned suggesting something in what looks almost looks like desperation.....plus captioning is a light hearted game and not meant for picking on anyone.

You DO know we DO have respect for the players no matter how good/bad they do.

I'll just leave it at that.

Murad
June 18, 2007, 11:05 AM
hmm shuru hoise.... ekhon theke protidin shuru hobe caption game.. new new threads dekhbo... everyday

kalkeii ekta khulse.. ota sesh na hoteii arekta..

Hatebreed
June 18, 2007, 11:05 AM
Haha both very funny captions.

But I agree, they're getting a bit annoying, especially ones related to Bashar. Give him a break.

Trigger_Tiger
June 18, 2007, 11:12 AM
I had a request/suggestion to make to the MODs,

Cricketweb.net has a Cricket Humor section. While I do understand that each forum has it's different outlook, shouldn't threads sucha s these be posted in the "Forget Cricket" section despite being cricket related in the sense that it has cricketers' pictures in them?

Just wondering.

If they can be moved to a better place than maybe it would be a little less annoying for I do understand the pain in the @$$ annoying part considering how this section of the forum is solely for discussing cricket and not making jokes or having fun all the time :).

Cricket Humor won't be sucha bad idea, but I do understand that each forum has their own layout and rule of operation and may not necessarily want to emulate any other cricket forum :).

Sincerely,
Trig

Hatebreed
June 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
Cricket365.com also has a "Fun" section. We have quite a few funny members, and their funny threads/posts usually get lost in the forums. So I guess it wouldn't harm to open a new section where people can post fun pieces related to cricket.

Murad
June 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
hey.. trig.. is that you on your avatar??

Trigger_Tiger
June 19, 2007, 10:28 AM
hey.. trig.. is that you on your avatar??

Yep!

Bancan
June 19, 2007, 10:32 AM
Yep!

wow. dude best avatar.

kalpurush
June 19, 2007, 11:15 AM

cheers !
Padosan

Mamu....aviggota thekey bolchen...bujha jachchey!!!:D

Padosan
June 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
Mamu....aviggota thekey bolchen...bujha jachchey!!!:D
yes, yes, hahaha..... you are right

well can somebody translate this plz :D for the non-bangladeshi members (like me)

cheers !
Padosan

Hatebreed
June 19, 2007, 01:13 PM
yes, yes, hahaha..... you are right

well can somebody translate this plz :D for the non-bangladeshi members (like me)

cheers !
Padosan

Mamu....speaking from experience...it seems!!!:D

BD Tigers
June 19, 2007, 08:24 PM
No offence but from your avatar it seems like u r desperate to get noticed in this forum. Now how that feels Trigger bhai?

Why we have to always pick on the same person to have fun?

One World
June 19, 2007, 10:53 PM
No offence but from your avatar it seems like u r desperate to get noticed in this forum. Now how that feels Trigger bhai?

Hey BD Tigers, who is the player in your avatar?

cricket_king
June 20, 2007, 03:05 AM

Bash says to Ash:

Cholo Sri Lanka jai!

HAHAHAHA!!! That's brilliant mate! Take ayub bachu's song and change the words around eh? :lol: :bravo:

Antora
June 20, 2007, 03:08 AM

Bash says to Ash:

Cholo Sri Lanka jai!

floor: :floor: good one !!!!!

BD Tigers
June 20, 2007, 12:35 PM
Hey BD Tigers, who is the player in your avatar?

its me :smug:

also good to see bashar is scoring...hope to see his basher is going to stop now.

Trigger_Tiger
June 20, 2007, 03:40 PM

Until anyone asked who it was in the avatar I did not respond. No offense but you are naive L-)!

BD Tigers
June 20, 2007, 10:12 PM
Until anyone asked who it was in the avatar I did not respond. No offense but you are naive L-)!

I guess now u know how does it feel when people pick on u. I did that intentionally to see how u react and my guess was right. U reacted well :)

So lesson learned, criticize somebody w/ logic but just dont make fun of people. Just because that person is not seeing this, doesnt mean it is fine to do it.

layperson
June 20, 2007, 10:34 PM
OK since everyone is tired of people picking on bashar ( i m not), I suggest we pick on ehsan and other moderators. :D Ehsan for being the first one to post in this thread, saying picking on bashar should be given a break. :-p

One World
June 20, 2007, 10:39 PM
I liked the caption. WTG Trigger_Ti.

Trigger_Tiger
June 20, 2007, 11:42 PM
I guess now u know how does it feel when people pick on u. I did that intentionally to see how u react and my guess was right. U reacted well :)

So lesson learned, criticize somebody w/ logic but just dont make fun of people. Just because that person is not seeing this, doesnt mean it is fine to do it.

Sorry to lose my temper, but you're dumb :D (MODs sorry for my misbehavior here) If you would have picked on me for a better reason I'd have been fine with that. Constructve criticism is one thing which I admire and one thing which you too admire which makes me respect you, but what makes me angry is the fact that you are being a bull in a china shop in a thread opened entirely for humor.

If you cannot appreciate humor which pokes fun at others, then you best not come to post at all :up:!

If I wasn't a Bashar fan, I wouldn't be following his game since 2000, meet him various times and cherish a picture with him and his autographs.

Do you know what makes us bash Bashar? The fact that we know how good he is and yet he is under-performing. We make fun to douse the flames of anger with a little bit of humor, which actually helps us to still like Bashar in another way.

He has our respect. So before you start going tick-tock over other people, please consider how you are the only fish out of the pond in this thread :up:!

We're having fun and nothing more.

As far as I am concerned, I have not underperformed for my country playing cricket because I am not in his boots. I am a fan, a critic, and a lover of Bangladesh cricket who is dying to see the Bashar of 2003.

That being said, I would like to rest the matter here. If you shall like to pick on me and any others, please feel free to open up a legitimate topic at forget cricket section labeled "I pick-on you, you pick-on me" or whatever name you desire :up:.

While you do that, I'll be staying up all night following the cricinfo scorecard hoping Bashar gets a century like a real fan who follows and just doesn't stop at talking.

P.S. To the BC Moderators, I'm sorry for going of at this guy, but it is sheer discrimination that out of all the Bashar-Bashers, I had to be picked on. If I could be victimized because of opening a Bash-Bash thread, why was cricman left alone?

BD Tigers
June 21, 2007, 10:51 PM
i guess we both learned how does it feel when people make fun in yr cost.

lets just drop it. peace!!!

Electrequiem
June 21, 2007, 10:58 PM

Bash says to Ash:

Cholo Sri Lanka jai!

Nice one, Trigger_ti! Thumbs up!

That song will always be a golden classic :)

Trigger_Tiger
June 21, 2007, 11:06 PM
Nice one, Trigger_ti! Thumbs up!

That song will always be a golden classic :)

Yeps!

BD_Ashraful
July 11, 2007, 01:08 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200506/r50326_133748.jpg