PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Miller

samircreep
October 11, 2003, 02:35 AM
Guys, I'd like to say that I've become good friends with Andrew Miller through my boss who's known him since his pre-Wisden days. We're actually going to go to the BCB XI game on Sunday together. I'm helping him with his second article that's going to come out right after the first test. I've already told him of Banglacricket. If there's anything particular any of you guys want me to mention to him, let me know ASAP. maybe you can get your name printed on Wisden:cool:

Samir

Sham
October 11, 2003, 02:43 AM
Good job! Tell him to come to the board and maybe we can convince him to write a Bangladesh Diary that Arnab can put on the series page. That would be neat, Miller the man writing his thoughts for us. Actually, Miller just visiting the site and having a chat would be pretty neat in itself.

Mahmood
October 11, 2003, 02:48 AM
This is awesome. Getting a diary on our site would be simply heavenly.

Please do try.

PS: Sham, dont you ever check U2U??? Samir, you too.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Rajputro : typo]

Tehsin
October 11, 2003, 02:54 AM
The diary is an excellent idea.

If he is up for it, we can get together live in the chat room during the match or right before the start of the match. He can tell us his thought on our BCB Xi players.

Samir, how did you manage this ?

Arnab
October 11, 2003, 03:01 AM
Incidentally, isn't samir due a preview for the series?

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Arnab : samir]

samircreep
October 11, 2003, 03:05 AM
Guys, my boss is writing a book on cricket and since he's known Andrew for a long time, he asked him to come over to chat and get some advise on the book and it was there that we met. trust me, this guy knows a lot and so far, it's been me who's just been blabbering on while he just takes notes for his articles. We're going to the BCB game on Sunday and I'll ask him more about what HE thinks of cricket in Bangladesh for a change.And trust me, I'll definitely try to convince him to visit/write for our site, maybe even take down an interview.

The preview is with Shameran, we're just making a few changes so watch out for it!

Mahmood
October 11, 2003, 03:08 AM
Yup. Thats what I U2U-ed him for. But he is not checking his U2U :(

Tehsin
October 11, 2003, 03:13 AM
check the u2u before you give raj bhai a heart attack.

on another note, who is your boss and would he like to join us sometime ? In fact, we'd love to have him here so whenever he is ready, we can have him on as well.