PDA

View Full Version : Is Vick done from NFL?

Tigers_eye
July 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
The most gifted athlete playing quarterback in NFL mucks up his career.

What!! we are so dumb?

Tigers_eye
July 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
No it is not weed or drugs for a change!!

This time it is animal cruelty, lol!! Raising and killing Fight dogs!

akabir77
July 18, 2007, 11:46 AM
I don't like him don't know why is called gifted? he has done nothing Special...

Sohel
July 18, 2007, 01:11 PM
I don't think the dogfights will impact his game that much, a consequent jail sentence on the other hand, will.

Tigers_eye
July 18, 2007, 01:38 PM
looking at 6 years. That is for the illegal gambling (betting on dog fights). Then comes cruelty part. Electricuting, hanging, shooting which ones didn't win. Sad.

No doubt he is a gifted athlete. Any team would love to have a VICK without the baggage. 4.3 in 40 yard dash is no joke. his arm strength is more than Elway, Marino combined. True he didn't deliver but the flashes was there and coming is his prime years. Coming from a project and achieving all this and then throwing it all away is foolish. Va Tech didn't teach him anything.

Nocturnal
July 18, 2007, 02:47 PM
voted for option three: who cares!! :)

MohammedC
July 18, 2007, 05:56 PM
voted for option three: who cares!! :)

I agree with you who is he :D

Sohel
July 19, 2007, 02:36 AM
The dark inner city subculture under the lights: Violent and cruel.
Football: Violent and cruel.

That's coming from a huge Ice Hockey die-hard ... go figure.

Tehsin
July 23, 2007, 09:53 PM
Like BD, there are times when you can get away with murder even in the US. :)

Fazal
July 24, 2007, 09:22 AM
I voted "You cares" for tthese reasons:

1. I'm not a Altanta fan
2. Atlanta is not a very good team to attract non-supporters
3. Vick is kind of catch 20-20 type of QB. He has excelent individual skills for teams to invest BIG money and dream for great things, but in reality he will never take the team to anywhere near superbowl.

Tigers_eye
July 24, 2007, 09:25 AM
...he will never take the team to anywhere near superbowl.
Geees!! How much does super bowl ticket cost? heck he makes millions. I would thunk it would be a piece of cake for him to buy tickets for the entire team and fly them there in chartered jet. And if the ticket is too costly, the least he could do is take the team near the parking lot. That's close enough for me.

Sohel
July 24, 2007, 09:50 AM
Like BD, there are times when you can get away with murder even in the US. :)

Tropicana comes to mind. Where is Johnny Cochran these days?

Dhurr
July 25, 2007, 08:00 AM
vick is the ashraful of the nfl. everyone falls for his "talent".

jo is like steve mcnair last year for the ravens... slowly but surely taking them to the playoffs.

Sohel
July 25, 2007, 09:31 AM
Dough Williams, the year he QB-ed the Redskins into that memorable superbowl victory after years of waste in Tampa.

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 12:05 PM
I agree with you who is he :D
Me too ,never heard about him :-D

Beamer
July 26, 2007, 11:25 AM
Dough Williams, the year he QB-ed the Redskins into that memorable superbowl victory after years of waste in Tampa.

Doug Williams : First African- American QB to win a superbowl playing for the Redskins

Johnnie Cochran died last year.

Sohel
July 26, 2007, 09:10 PM
... Johnnie Cochran died last year...

Adios Michael Vick !

Dhurr
July 30, 2007, 01:37 AM
That was a long time ago. You must be pretty darn old. I was only a toddler when this happened. I got no love for the NFC anyway. AFC all the way.

Sohel
July 30, 2007, 06:58 PM
That was a long time ago. You must be pretty darn old. I was only a toddler when this happened. I got no love for the NFC anyway. AFC all the way.

I was 19 and and living in California when it happened. Have been a Redskins fan eversince moving to suburban DC at the age of 12.

cricman
August 13, 2007, 10:27 PM
All of Mike Vick's Boys Snitched on him, Mike got till Friday if he wants to make a plea. But SMH at his so called friends

Fazal
August 14, 2007, 02:50 AM
He is not only DONE.... he is WELL DONE... pretty soon he will be BURNT if he is not removed from the Grill.