PDA

View Full Version : India On Series Win.

ellawilson
August 1, 2007, 05:04 AM
The Indian cricket team shows their performance well in 2nd test against England.This is possible by performing all.This win is based on both side batting and bowling . The key man of winning Jaheer khan is declared as man of the match is justified.The bats men like Sachin , Ganguly,Kartik, Laxman's support to Khan's effort to sure win. This spirit makes trouble to English in last test. There is no possibility of India's defeat,if last one manage to draw then India will win by 1- 0.congrats for success in 2nd test.:floor:

WHAT DO U EXPECT IN 3RD TEST?????:floor:

Surfer
August 1, 2007, 05:54 AM
The Indian cricket team shows their performance well in 2nd test against England.This is possible by performing all.This win is based on both side batting and bowling . The key man of winning Jaheer khan is declared as man of the match is justified.The bats men like Sachin , Ganguly,Kartik, Laxman's support to Khan's effort to sure win. This spirit makes trouble to English in last test. There is no possibility of India's defeat,if last one manage to draw then India will win by 1- 0.congrats for success in 2nd test.:floor:

WHAT DO U EXPECT IN 3RD TEST?????:floor:

I am still struggling trying to relate the emoticons to the text.:D

Yes, India did well and we have a good chance of making this 2-0. But England is quite capable of bouncing back. I dont expect to see Hoggard in the team even though he is 100% fit now. It will be wiser of them to let him play some practice matches before getting back into international cricket.

Still, to be honest, I think both teams have played some great competitive cricket. Where England outplayed India in the first match, India outperformed them in the second one. But England can well bounce back in the next match.

But one thing to note is that in this series, India has improved every single day. I do expect the team to put up an even better performance and win the series 2-0.

I wonder BTW how much money they will spend on jelly beans in the next match:D

Puck
August 1, 2007, 06:30 AM
I am still struggling trying to relate the emoticons to the text.:D

Yes, India did well and we have a good chance of making this 2-0. But England is quite capable of bouncing back. I dont expect to see Hoggard in the team even though he is 100% fit now. It will be wiser of them to let him play some practice matches before getting back into international cricket.

Still, to be honest, I think both teams have played some great competitive cricket. Where England outplayed India in the first match, India outperformed them in the second one. But England can well bounce back in the next match.

But one thing to note is that in this series, India has improved every single day. I do expect the team to put up an even better performance and win the series 2-0.

I wonder BTW how much money they will spend on jelly beans in the next match:D

i prefer your analysis rather more as it feels rather more balanced. if anything, cricket has been the real winner in this series so far. i so wish that west indies had only been allowed only one or two tests and the india series could have been extended to at least 4 or five matches. both teams are evenly matched with a good batting lineup when the sun shines. the england bowling attack had proved to be quite lethal in the first test as it managed to extract the best movement out of the conditions. india did exactly that in the second test. i am looking forward to a wonderful third test and i hope the same level of competitiveness makes cricket a winner again.

even as an ardent england fan i must congratulate india on their deserved win on the second test and the lucky draw in the first test.