PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 100% Clean And Pure.....

NHLFAN788
August 1, 2007, 02:40 PM
NHL IS THE ONLY HONEST LEAGUE.......ITS All REAL!

NBA- betting+ fixed games and fixed championship
MLB- Bonds,drugs,cork bat,marijuanna
NFL- Uneducated players,thugs,animal killers,gunmans,2nd home= Jail
Soccer- Some games are fixed!
Tour de france- Drugs,drugs and drugs

miss_usa87
August 2, 2007, 01:05 PM
I think i gotta agree with u,no doubt that NHL is the cleanest sports league in the world....I was a nba fan b4,but after wat i heard"beting", i will never wacth that dirty game again

Puck
August 2, 2007, 01:35 PM
I think i gotta agree with u,no doubt that NHL is the cleanest sports league in the world....I was a nba fan b4,but after wat i heard"beting", i will never wacth that dirty game again

i am afraid all professional sport has an element of betting involving the punters who pay to watch, and in some cases the players who play. sometimes the players get caught and we hear of it. the nature of sport is such that it inspire competition and greed..

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2007, 01:41 PM
Yup! squecky clean!!

NHL's Staal brothers arrested (disorderly conduct and under aged drinking)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-staalsarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Murder!!
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1784155

Drugs!!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_51_227/ai_111573721

Hockey players hooking!! (Sex)
http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/story/8248058

Associating the word "clean" with any US sports is a joke. Be it ameture or professional.

akabir77
August 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
and in the world? how many countries do play this sports!!!!

akabir77
August 2, 2007, 02:11 PM
only kabadi is clean sports in the world ;)

miss_usa87
August 2, 2007, 02:49 PM
Yup! squecky clean!!

NHL's Staal brothers arrested (disorderly conduct and under aged drinking)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-staalsarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Murder!!
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1784155

Drugs!!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_51_227/ai_111573721

Hockey players hooking!! (Sex)
http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/story/8248058

Associating the word "clean" with any US sports is a joke. Be it ameture or professional.

Ahem!,ahem!...Stall brothers getting arested? is no big deal,c"mon 2 hotties were having fun in their bachelor party

Dantons murder was never commited!...it was a conspiracy!

Drugs? if u think sleeping pill is a strong drugs then u have a big problem!

Sex' it happend when the nhl was on the lock-out...so dont blame the league for that!!!

BTW, I FEEL SRRY FOR NBA FANS LIKE U....ALL THESE YEARS U GUYZ WERE WACTHING FIXED GAMES! NBA=WWE

NHL is by far the cleanest league worlwide

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2007, 03:28 PM

BTW, I FEEL SRRY FOR NBA FANS LIKE U....ALL THESE YEARS U GUYZ WERE WACTHING FIXED GAMES! NBA=WWE
Don't feel sorry for me. Cause I don't feel sorry for myself. I like what I see.

(I am happy watching Labron, Nash play. Excited to see KG move from MN, how Durant develops.)

As for NHL, what are these arbitrary contracts between players and teams. Why would then need an arbitrary in the first place? Does management and players still have bad taste for each other? Or no trust remains? This is a sign, I tell you. Bad clouds are in the horizon. You still have time to switch to NBA.

Fazal
August 2, 2007, 03:28 PM
Why most of the NHL players doesn't have their original tooth ?

Is it possible they ate too many candies in thier childhood? Or they don't brush their theath? or Both?

miss_usa87
August 2, 2007, 03:40 PM
Don't feel sorry for me. Cause I don't feel sorry for myself. I like what I see.

(I am happy watching Labron, Nash play. Excited to see KG move from MN, how Durant develops.)

As for NHL, what are these arbitrary contracts between players and teams. Why would then need an arbitrary in the first place? Does management and players still have bad taste for each other? Or no trust remains? This is a sign, I tell you. Bad clouds are in the horizon. You still have time to switch to NBA.

Listen boy i am from philadelphia and we know our sports....THE NBA IS DYING RIGHT NOW!

Philly town goes like this NFL
NHL
MLB
College football
AFL
MLS
NBA: Dead last" no one cares abt 6ers over here!!!

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2007, 03:48 PM
Listen boy!!
:smug::smug::smug:

Mods need to lock down this thread so that certain guest can not see. Otherwise my access to BC days are numbered.

Fazal
August 2, 2007, 03:48 PM
Listen boy i am from philadelphia and we know our sports....THE NBA IS DYING RIGHT NOW!

Just NBA is dying in philadelphia, doesn't mean its dying in USA. Forget about competing with NFL and NBA, NHL in USA is fighting hard for the 3rd sports with soccer and Women's Basketball.

Nocturnal
August 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
Nothing is bigger than Hockey in Canada but in USA.....hmm! no idea

NHLFAN788
August 2, 2007, 04:00 PM
Just NBA is dying in philadelphia, doesn't mean its dying in USA. Forget about competing with NFL and NBA, NHL in USA is fighting hard for the 3rd sports with soccer and Women's Basketball.

This is the begining of the end of NBA....do u have any clue of how many ppl is going to stop wacthing nba games cuz of refs betting??...A journalis even wrote that nba championships might be fixed btw, why do u think 90% of the home teams wins the game?" its all fixed" David stern had a plan to make nba the greatest league in the world! In my opinion fixed games were a big part of his plans! This league is a fraud!,big time fraud!

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2007, 04:07 PM
This is the begining of the end of NBA....do u have any clue of how many ppl is going to stop wacthing nba games cuz of refs betting??...A journalis even wrote that nba championships might be fixed btw, why do u think 90% of the home teams wins the game?" its all fixed" David stern had a plan to make nba the greatest league in the world! In my opinion fixed games were a big part of his plans! This league is a fraud!,big time fraud!
I do not disagree. Some of the finals are predetermined by the betting that goes on vegas. Even when LA played Philly (4-0) or Detroit. However, most of this is unknown to the general public. This ref deal would be covered up as a single incident as well. Life will go on and will be better for NBA.

But claiming as the thread title says....

"Nhl 100% Clean And Pure....." can't agree with that at all. NHL is not clean nor it is pure. Definitely not 100%.

Fazal
August 2, 2007, 04:14 PM
This is the begining of the end of NBA....do u have any clue of how many ppl is going to stop wacthing nba games cuz of refs betting??..!

Do you ? Care to explain witn fact please the possible effect of one case of NBA ref betting ?

A journalis even wrote that nba championships might be fixed
So one allegation by one journalis out of thousands of those make it a valid case?

btw, why do u think 90% of the home teams wins the game?" its all fixed" David stern had a plan to make nba the greatest league in the world! In my opinion fixed games were a big part of his plans! This league is a fraud!,big time fraud!

Fixed or not... NBA is here ot stay as the 2nd best sport in USA ( money and market wise). MLB is 3rd now. And NFL is not even close to any one of those to create any kind of realistic threat and thats the fact. Just check the facts before urguing.

NHLFAN788
August 2, 2007, 04:19 PM
Since ur saying: fixed or not...so i guess now u can compare nba with tna wresling and wwe....u betta change ur sport,cuz right now it is going down and out!!!....and 2nd sport my a** soon they will be in competion with woman softbal and speling bee

Fazal
August 2, 2007, 04:27 PM
Since ur saying: fixed or not...so i guess now u can compare nba with tna wresling and wwe....u betta change ur sport,cuz right now it is going down and out!!!....and 2nd sport my a** soon they will be in competion with woman softbal and speling bee

... well you can shove whatever you want in your a**, its your choice, no one is going to prevent you.

... atleast NBA will suvive. In the mean time most of the NHL teams will go to the museum as most of them (in USA) are struggling with bankrupcy anyway.

Puck
August 3, 2007, 11:48 AM
NHL is by far the cleanest league worlwide

i wish that the NHS was as clean as NHL. it certainly would have saved a lot of lives..

Sohel
August 8, 2007, 05:47 PM
For every Esa Tikkanen in the NHL, both on and off the ice, there's a hundred Niklas Lidstroms, just off the ice.