PDA

View Full Version : India must select the same players in 3rd Test.

ellawilson
August 6, 2007, 12:04 AM
Already 2 test matches gone ,but comparatively India is morally high.Accordingly our bowling coach Venketesh prasad said the team should not lose their temperament .They have to mentain same attack from both side .In Oval India have good records so we expect good result from them. The same team and same order to be continued.:wave:

Fazal
August 6, 2007, 02:32 PM
MUST?

Why they must? Why not should?

Surfer
August 6, 2007, 07:41 PM
I think Sreesanth should be replaced by a more deserving bowler. We have seen enough of his stupidities. May be Sharma should be tried.

Sohel
August 6, 2007, 07:47 PM
I think Sreesanth should be replaced by a more deserving bowler. We have seen enough of his stupidities. May be Sharma should be tried.

Why not fellow Bengali Ranadev Bose?

rubel_18
August 6, 2007, 08:21 PM

Yeh I thought the same and he deserves a chance, also u hav to consider he is 28 yrs old so he has bit more experience than Sharma. I'm sure he wud do better than Sreesanth.

Surfer
August 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
Bose does deserve a chance. I havent seen either Bose or Sharma bowl. But where Bose took five wickets against Srilanka A in the first innings, when things got a little difficult in the second innings, he gave away runs at 4.5. But Sharma did well in the second innings with an economy rate of someting like 2.5. So I assume that Sharma is better under pressure and we need a bowler with nerves right now.

cricket_pagol
August 7, 2007, 12:01 AM

You guys are crazy... just because of one bad performance you want to drop sreesanth

Surfer
August 7, 2007, 07:03 AM
You guys are crazy... just because of one bad performance you want to drop sreesanth

Its not just the bad performance, its the bad attitude and temperament. I have been a captain myself and whenever I see a player of my team behave unacceptably, I just throw him out of the team for a match or two. Believe me, there is no better way off getting them back on track.

Bengaliprince176
August 7, 2007, 07:07 AM

Sohel bro u legend!!! i was thiking that very same thing!! he proved himself with that 5 wicket haul against SL 'A' side. i seriosuly think Sreesanth (i met him at Trent Bridge and later at a shop in Nottingham town cnetre he is very nice guy btw) needs to calm down and needs to be dropped for a game, give him a chance in the dressing room go over some things with the management team, and he'll come back stronger. as for his attitude and aggresiveness, its all good up2 a certain level, hopeffully he will come back strng in the ODIs if he's picked?

Puck
August 7, 2007, 08:01 AM
india needs to pick the most balanced attack. this third test is going to be a war of attrition. get prepared!

BangladeshFan
August 8, 2007, 05:26 AM
they needed a right hander with genuine pace, zaheer and RP are good medium pacers but both left handers, sresanth is lively but not really "fast". this bose or sharma are of poor standard. only one who comes to mind is munaf patel, vrv was not bad either.

Indian pace attack to be honest is pathetic. so many medium pacers, yet u cant find one with genuine pace and aggression. Even masharafi could have walked into the Indian squad with ease.

insideedge
August 8, 2007, 06:25 AM
This so called pathetic pace attack bowls the opposition out twice in most matches for manageable total. Zaheer Khan and RP Singh are good enough to be recruited by English county teams.

Mashrafe Mortaza is not in the same league as a test bowler as the pathetic Indian bowlers. With him spearheading his test attack, I do not recall Bangladesh having bowled a decent opposition out twice in one test, a feat that Zaheer Khan and co have achieved in both the tests against England.

Surfer
August 8, 2007, 08:34 AM
The Indian pace attack is inexperienced but they are doing a fine job right now. They have won a match in England when Kumble failed to show his magic. Thats just good enough.