PDA

View Full Version : Rabin Singh is not suitable for fielding coach:Bedi

ellawilson
August 8, 2007, 12:11 AM
Robin Singh was a good fielder in his cricket career but he is not suitable for fielding coach , said Bishant Singh Bedi. He said Indian team is not worst in fielding but he (Robin) could not give special tips them. I do not want to humiliate him but I am not satisfied, he added.:notworthy:

AsifTheManRahman
August 8, 2007, 12:18 AM
ellawilson, please provide a source whenever you are posting any kind of news. Thanks.

ATMR
-Mod

----------

as myself: how difficult is it to run a spell check before one posts a thread, and to construct the sentences in the opening post with a bit more caution?

Kabir
August 8, 2007, 08:27 AM
Strictly as myself: Emmm, remind me again. Why should we care? I would give a monkey in a zoo some more preference, and will at least try to understand what it's communicating to me. But please, not Bedi.

Surfer
August 8, 2007, 08:30 AM
Strictly as myself: Emmm, remind me again. Why should we care? I would give a monkey in a zoo some more preference, and will at least try to understand what it's communicating to me. But please, not Bedi.

LMAO:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

Bedi was a great spinner and he spoils everything for him the moment he opens his mouth.

nobody
August 8, 2007, 08:47 AM
Bedi is not suitable to speak in public unless accompanied by an adult