PDA

View Full Version : Simulation Cricket: BC forum A team

Bengaliprince176
August 14, 2007, 05:56 AM
hi guys, i need sum more details about ur batting and bowling please! and also there are too many allrounders lol. i will try to rotate fairly and with the prospect of more games coming up, im sure well fit everyone in. im submitting details on 19th August, so its done by then. so please hurry. and theres also issue of 12th man... sorry to bring it up.... i assure u whoever is picked as 12th man, randomly, will get the next game starting. thanks

crikss
August 14, 2007, 07:16 AM
ok...my batting position is no 6..and bowling right arm off spin/medium

rah
August 14, 2007, 08:07 AM
my batting position will be 7 then, and im a right arm offspinner

Bengaliprince176
August 14, 2007, 08:16 AM
my batting position will be 7 then, and im a right arm offspinner

o is it like that!?!?!??! lol i bagsy position 4 then!!!

Bengaliprince176
August 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
btw i think i have assinged Dhrubo and Riffat as openers as they mentioned this in the other thread. cricks alredi told in the other thread he was a number 6 so i was planning on giving him that anyway. Ro1234 the keeper will b number 7 as thats where keeper must be

rah will u be number 5?

Nafis_BD
August 14, 2007, 09:52 AM
My batting position is openning to 3 and 4 but I can play where ever needed depending on the situation!!

Dhruvo
August 14, 2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks for making me open bengali prince bhaiya.

Bengaliprince176
August 14, 2007, 10:40 AM
no problem Dhrubo bro!! u said u wanted to open, u got the confidence so go for it!!

Rifat
August 14, 2007, 11:36 AM
i am an allronder an opener whose batting average is 22.56 and i am regular right arm leg spinner whose bowling average is 24.33. i think i will open with dhrubo bhaiya. thanks bengla prince brother for letting me open with dhrubo, so when and what date does our match begins?

Dhruvo
August 14, 2007, 02:05 PM
i am an allronder an opener whose batting average is 22.56 and i am regular right arm leg spinner whose bowling average is 24.33. i think i will open with dhrubo bhaiya. thanks bengla prince brother for letting me open with dhrubo, so when and what date does our match begins?
really i am a right arm legspinner too.

Rommel
August 14, 2007, 03:08 PM
You probably already know but I am a wicketkeeper. My batting average is around 42 which is why I want to bat up in the order a little. Maybe 5 or 6.

AsifTheManRahman
August 14, 2007, 03:39 PM
Bengaliprince, just thought you'd want to know - the stats for Hasib and Imran78, the two already capped players, are as follows:

http://www.simulationcricket.com/swc/statistics.php?p=hasib
http://www.simulationcricket.com/swc/statistics.php?p=imran78

Imran78 I think is a right arm fast medium bowler who bats at numer 10/11 and has scored runs at a decent rate in the past, whereas Hasib is more of an all rounder, I think. I don't know his bowling style, but I do know that he bats down the order.

I thought I'd drop a line or two on these two as they don't seem to post here often these days. Good luck with selecting your XI :)

Bengaliprince176
August 14, 2007, 04:17 PM
thanks a lot Asif bro!!! i was wonderin where and who these posters were!! lol. anyway thanks for ur help and wishes and good luck with ur matches!!

DJ Sahastra
August 14, 2007, 04:33 PM
I am a good umpire.

So all :notworthy: to me

P.S: I don't understand these online games but i used to open both the batting and the bowling for our college team - that until i gave up the captaincy ;).

Nafis_BD
August 15, 2007, 09:01 PM
All right. Here is my batting and bowling details. I am a right hand and top order batsmen, usually play from 1st to 3rd but I could play anywhere depending on the situation and my also my batting style is depending on the situation. My bowling style is also like my batting style, I am a right arm fast to fast medium bowler. My batting average is 23 and bowling average is 15.5 and economy rate of 3.5 of 25 overs match but I didn't get enough chance to prove my self.

Hopefully I get picked!!:)

Bengaliprince176
August 16, 2007, 04:05 AM
ok thanks for info guys. still sum more info i need, from sum posters....

the squad again is...

12 member BanglaCricket A squad for only OD (in no particular order):

1. ro1249 (wk)
2. Dhrubo
3. Nafis_BD
4. rifat
5. Bengaliprince176 (c)
6. imran78
7. hasib
8. sovik
9. rah
10. Farhan
11. crikss
12. Lord AK

i need info on Sovik and Farhan, and AK!! guys i need to give every1 fair chance dont miss out!!

also u will b pleased to knw there will be a 3 day match after the one on the 20th.

Rifat
August 18, 2007, 01:22 PM
umm, to players using this thread, can we discuss tactics for the match via personal messages or is this simulation thing does not need tactics.

Bengaliprince176
August 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
Rifat ill get back to u on that but as far as i knw, the tactics involving strategy are the type of batsman u are and type of bowler thats about it reli.
ill ask Battye on msn if he comes on, or mayb he can answer on this thread, if hes around...

Rommel
August 18, 2007, 02:12 PM
Bengaliprince, when will the batting order be announced?

Bengaliprince176
August 18, 2007, 02:16 PM
August 19th (ie tomorow), im hoping the players i mentioned above will come to this thread. but i want to give Battye enuf time.

Rommel
August 18, 2007, 02:17 PM
What time will the match start in U.S. Eastern time?

Bengaliprince176
August 18, 2007, 02:19 PM
i dont knw sorry, i will let u knw tomorrow. my guess 10 am GMT perhaps? but im not sure

Rommel
August 18, 2007, 02:31 PM
I think we should arrange a match against the BanglaCricket Main team.

Bengaliprince176
August 18, 2007, 02:38 PM
lol, but if we beat them, theyll be too embarrased!!! they wont agree or will they..... Asif bro??

AsifTheManRahman
August 18, 2007, 02:39 PM
As far as tactics are concerned, it all comes down to selecting a combination that will work good together (put your best bowlers between numbers 8 and 11, your w/k at 7, your all rounder at 6, etc). One might also need to adjust the batting styles of the batsmen in order to suit the needs of the team, as well as tweak the batting order so that certain bowlers can get more overs than others.

Bengaliprince will know once he gets to the point where he is ready to submit a line-up on simulationcricket.

AsifTheManRahman
August 18, 2007, 02:40 PM
lol, but if we beat them, theyll be too embarrased!!! they wont agree or will they..... Asif bro??

well we've had matches like that as well as full fledged domestic tournaments in the past, so that is definitely a possibility, but maybe not before our respective interforum tours are over.

Bengaliprince176
August 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
ok i see thanks Asif, i understand what u mean. so does the website, like rememebr the averages and plays according to that? in response to your tactcs comment.

battye
August 18, 2007, 08:36 PM
umm, to players using this thread, can we discuss tactics for the match via personal messages or is this simulation thing does not need tactics.

Yes, it does need tactics. But I assure you the Saintsational.com "A" captain won't be coming to this site to steal tactics... he submitted his lineup in January (in anticipation of a match). :lol:

Bengaliprince176
August 19, 2007, 07:31 AM
the batting line up...

[1] = 'Dhrubo'
[2] = 'rifat'
[3] = 'Nafis_BD'
[4] = 'Bengaliprince176'
[5] = 'rah'
[6] = 'crikss'
[7] = 'ro1249'
[8] = 'sovik'
[9] = 'Hasib'
[10] = 'Imran78'
[11] = 'Lord AK'

apologies to Farhan, u didnt reply ot the thread as did some others. he will get a game in the next macth though. ive bin told the match shud start sumtime around now tomorow.

Dhruvo
August 19, 2007, 11:58 AM
so when will the match start ?

Rifat
August 19, 2007, 04:42 PM
anyone has link for score updates??

Dhruvo
August 20, 2007, 02:18 AM
anyone has link for score updates??
yea wheres the scores ?

crikss
August 20, 2007, 02:58 AM
So A lot of players are going to make their debut today...anyways best of luck to all the players :D

Dhruvo
August 20, 2007, 05:03 AM
So A lot of players are going to make their debut today...anyways best of luck to all the players :D
thanks, shobai doya koiren jate ami akta debut century korte pari six mere mere and i hope we can win this match ,against whom ?

Rifat
August 20, 2007, 10:38 AM
thanks, shobai doya koiren jate ami akta debut century korte pari six mere mere and i hope we can win this match ,against whom ?

the Saintsationals "A" team.

Dhruvo
August 20, 2007, 02:40 PM
the Saintsationals "A" team.
yeah them thanks for the reminder:-D.any ways was'nt the match supposed to be today what happened any one have a news or an info or something ?

Rommel
August 20, 2007, 03:02 PM
Did we win today?

Dhruvo
August 20, 2007, 03:46 PM
Did we win today?
bhaiya i have the same question in my mind but nobody seems to care about the a team looks like bc is turning out to be bcb version 2 lol

Rommel
August 20, 2007, 04:52 PM
Lol

Dhruvo
August 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
Lol
lol indeed hahaha;)

Rifat
August 21, 2007, 12:33 AM
is match abandoned???? no news from simulationcricket.com...

Dhruvo
August 21, 2007, 02:36 AM
is match abandoned???? no news from simulationcricket.com...
what happened to every body is the 'a' team invisible or something i mean no news no scores no nothing ,whats going on ?and where is our captain

Rommel
August 21, 2007, 02:37 PM
:mad:I'm starting to get really mad! Our captain better have a good reason!

AsifTheManRahman
August 21, 2007, 03:28 PM
It's not the captain's fault. Maybe the SCA are having issues on their side. Battye will be able to provide you with more information.

Bengaliprince176
August 21, 2007, 03:31 PM
lol, ok i know people are wondering whats going on... but i am asking same question... battye was on msn the 20th and i asked what happneed but he must have bin busy as i got no reply, i have heard no news either and the website wont let me access the captians pages....

sorry for late reply, i have bin busy with work for my mum as we are goin on holiday on saturday so i was sorting that out

Bengaliprince176
August 21, 2007, 03:48 PM
after speakin to Asif, ive bin told our match hasnt appeared on the archive... ill speak to Bayye as soon as i can

Dhruvo
August 21, 2007, 04:25 PM
after speakin to Asif, ive bin told our match hasnt appeared on the archive... ill speak to Bayye as soon as i can
okay , sorry if i hurt your feelings or something,so if our match is delayed can we play the same match again or does that match gets deleted or something ?

Bengaliprince176
August 21, 2007, 04:39 PM
okay , sorry if i hurt your feelings or something,so if our match is delayed can we play the same match again or does that match gets deleted or something ?

nah u dont need to be sorry bhai, im not hurt at all, ur all curious and frustrated and i knw lol dw bout it. ill try and get to the bottom of it, ive alredi sent a pm to Battye. ill let u guys know as soon as posiible.

Dhruvo
August 21, 2007, 05:26 PM
nah u dont need to be sorry bhai, im not hurt at all, ur all curious and frustrated and i knw lol dw bout it. ill try and get to the bottom of it, ive alredi sent a pm to Battye. ill let u guys know as soon as posiible.
thanks bro you da best

battye
August 22, 2007, 06:37 AM
Sorry everyone, it's been a very busy week for me. Unfortunately I have to delay the match until Saturday.

Sorry for the delay. :(

Dhruvo
August 22, 2007, 07:36 AM
Sorry everyone, it's been a very busy week for me. Unfortunately I have to delay the match until Saturday.

it's okay ,bt the way are you an administrator or some thing in simulation cricket if you don't mind me asking the question to you ???

battye
August 22, 2007, 09:21 AM
it's okay ,bt the way are you an administrator or some thing in simulation cricket if you don't mind me asking the question to you ???

Yes, I run www.simulationcricket.com :)

Bengaliprince176
August 22, 2007, 01:26 PM
o dear.... saturday im on my way to Mauritius.... for a week, will that be ok Battye?

Rifat
August 22, 2007, 05:38 PM

oh my God, i am moving to campus on Friday, i am sorry, if i score a century or take wickets please keep me on the squad :) otherwise i won't be hanging in Banglacricket for much long... i will see you guys in December or thanksgiving break.

battye
August 23, 2007, 05:40 AM
o dear.... saturday im on my way to Mauritius.... for a week, will that be ok Battye?

It will be fine, as you've already submitted your team :)