PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Cheats - What compels this people ?

Tehsin
August 19, 2007, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaemZ_wkMNA

When we talk about corruption in Bangladesh, it comes from deep down. People trying to cheat the system for little gains. I wonder if soccer players are the worst (Not counting US sports because we all know how bad these guys are) cheats in the world.

Sohel
August 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
I guess the pathetic tradition unnecessarily nurtured by successful Italian and Argentinian teams may have something to do with it. I could never understand, for example, why Diego did what he did ...

Tigers_eye
August 27, 2007, 10:02 AM
...for example, why Diego did what he did ...
They were trained in the practice field while practicing for the national team. He just perfected the act against England. This reminds me of the bengali saying of "churi bidda moha bidda, jodi na poro dhora".

As for dives, bribery, patano match lol, there are many non-italians who have perfected that act too. Austrian, Brazilians, Germans, English, Mohamadans, Rohmotgonj, BJMC, Azad boys, Wanderers, Victoria, Brothers Union etc. you can basically name almost any team's players (I am only naming some of the teams and players that I saw of cheating).

By the way, Tehsin bhai, the Video has been removed by the user. :(

Puck
August 27, 2007, 01:54 PM
those who cheat don't see it as cheating. it is part of their skills.

Sohel
August 28, 2007, 06:06 AM
As for dives, bribery, patano match lol, there are many non-italians who have perfected that act too. Austrian, Brazilians, Germans, English, Mohamadans, Rohmotgonj, BJMC, Azad boys, Wanderers, Victoria, Brothers Union etc. you can basically name almost any team's players (I am only naming some of the teams and players that I saw of cheating).

Hmm ... must be an Abbu-hani supporter. Add Arambagh to that list, although they have ways to go before coming close to Dailpotti Muchlim Prendj Chuchaiti and the big boys of the aptly named B-Leaugue.