PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan

Dhruvo
August 21, 2007, 04:47 PM
Is there any ac milan supporters here ?i luv ac milan its my fav club team in football,they have such a good chemistry aswell

Dhruvo
August 22, 2007, 06:16 AM
any one ???????

rubel_18
August 22, 2007, 06:29 AM
I quite like dem in the Italian league but the team I support with all my heart is Real Madrid. HALA MADRID!!!!

Sohel
August 22, 2007, 07:46 AM
Inter ATW ... just kidding, not a fan of Serie A and negative soccer.

Dhruvo
August 22, 2007, 07:51 AM
Inter ATW ... just kidding, not a fan of Serie A and negative soccer.
i dont like serie a i only like ac milan thats it.

Puck
August 23, 2007, 04:35 PM
i can't stand italian football. too boring.

Dhruvo
August 27, 2007, 09:50 AM
why is it boring ?

Novo
October 5, 2007, 11:41 AM
ya why is it boring?

parvez
January 13, 2012, 02:26 PM
Surprised to see that there are not many Milan fans here!!! Can't wait to watch the derby clash between Milan vs Inter on day after tomorrow. Hopefully Milan will get the full points there. Good news is Seedorf and Abate will be in the starting lineup after recovered from their respective injuries.

And the breaking news, Pato is staying in Milan and thats the end of Tevez transfer saga. Hopefully Milan will now sign a defender and a DM/CAM before the winter transfer window close. If they can then Milan will easily come back to the champions league race this time. If not still they will be ahead of Arsenal there:)

Nocturnal
January 15, 2012, 02:14 AM
I'm a big AC Milan fan ...

Milan Derby tonight!

===

Milan without Aquilani, Gattuso for derby
http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/sports/47022.html
Agence France-Presse . Rome

AC Milan midfielder Alberto Aquilani has been ruled out of today’s Milan derby against Inter with an ankle injury.

The 27-year-old hurt his left ankle in training, forcing him to miss last weekend’s win at Atalanta, and the

Italian international is set to face a month on the sidelines, the club announced on Friday.

Aquilani, on loan from Liverpool, underwent surgery on the same ankle in 2009 prior to his move to England.

Meanwhile, Gennaro Gattuso has suffered a setback on his road to recovery from a career-threatening eye condition.

The 33-year-old was diagnosed with sixth nerve palsy following a collision

with teammate Alessandro Nesta in September and further tests have revealed a muscle weakness that will keep him out of action indefinitely.

Gattuso has featured just twice this season for the rossonieri, including the club’s 2-1 win over Inter in the Italian Supercup.

F6_Turbo
January 16, 2012, 12:24 AM
Inter won 1- 0.

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2012, 04:34 PM
Milan 4 ta dilo karey?

Maysun
May 13, 2012, 11:21 AM
And of course, as everyone's eyes are on City, let's take time to congratulate Filippo Inzaghi on his fantastic career. What a send off for the Italian after scoring the winning goal for AC Milan in the 82'. True Striker & a Legend! Hats off. :notworthy: