PDA

View Full Version : Deleted thread?

Pundit
August 21, 2007, 10:13 PM
Hi all,

I was saddened to discover yet again that a posting I had made around 10:30 pm EST on 8/21/07 in the DU students vs. Army thread has dissapeared within half an hour?

This is indeed very dissapointing. If any of you can help me with its whereabouts, I would appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,

- P

Pundit
August 22, 2007, 02:05 PM
Ahem...

chinaman
August 22, 2007, 02:15 PM
Well, I can tell you that its not in my pocket. Believe me. :)

Pundit
August 22, 2007, 02:49 PM
The question is, who is wearing your pocket now?

Pundit
August 22, 2007, 07:50 PM
Could the person who made this delete atleast give a reason and help me better understand what policy violation occured?

Thanks.

- P

layperson
August 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
Hahahaha I actually read the post before it vanished but did not find anything offensive in it.

Pundit
August 22, 2007, 10:46 PM
Be careful of whose side you take here, because if not, your posts will begin to get deleted.

They speak of army tirany, whereas one of them has his own little martial law going on here.

Sumon77
August 22, 2007, 10:48 PM
Most probably it was some technical problem. My couple of posts were also dissapeared from breaking news thread yesterday.

Pundit
August 22, 2007, 10:52 PM
Which is fine...if only someone from BC can indicate that it was indeed so the case.

reverse_swing
August 23, 2007, 05:08 AM
Pundit bhai, please check your PM.

My couple of posts were also dissapeared from breaking news thread yesterday.

Your posts were removed by us as we found similar post (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=528345&postcount=102) in DU thread already. Sorry for this inconvenience but we don't allow duplicate posts. If you wanna make this as breaking news then you should post this in our breaking news thread. Thanks!

Tigers_eye
August 23, 2007, 08:07 AM
...My couple of posts were also dissapeared from breaking news thread yesterday.
There are other ways of getting to cricket legend. ;)

Contact Sohel Bhai. JK.

Sumon77
August 23, 2007, 08:12 AM
There are other ways of getting to cricket legend. ;)

Contact Sohel Bhai. JK.
hahaa... na re bhai... legend howar shokh ar shaddho kono tai nai.. ekhono ODI khele jachsi.. :D

Pundit
August 23, 2007, 10:48 AM
Oh well, apparently that message was deleted (not a technical glitch). Perhaps an emotional glitch on a particular moderator's part.

And some of us wonder why we cannot debate issues in the parliament.

My last word on this topic. I do appreciate the other moderator's effort to explain this better to me. At the end, everything evens out.