PDA

View Full Version : Inter Milan supporters?

samircreep
August 24, 2007, 09:05 AM
Are there any in this forum? I'd just like to meet them...

Padosan
August 24, 2007, 09:34 AM
how abt meeting a AC milan supporter ;)

Tigers_eye
August 24, 2007, 10:19 AM
how abt meeting a AC milan supporter ;)
Sampadoria?

Juventus?

My Napoli team is out of the picture now.

samircreep
August 24, 2007, 02:17 PM
Padosan, glad to meet you. As an interista, I'm curious, how would you rate your chances this season? I think you guys need major reinforcing, esp in defence and offence. Otherwise my friend, once again two straight derby defeats :)

Tigers-eye: why so dismal about napoli? arent u supposed to be celebrating the fact that u guys are back again?Plus you have zalayeta this season...

Sohel
August 24, 2007, 11:23 PM
Not at all a fan of negative soccer, however technically sound it may be ... but have had a soft for for Juve since those Platini and Boniek days of my highschool years in Paris. I remember actually getting pretty excited when Zidane was rocking Turin a few years later. Any chances for the Mohamedan SC of Italy this year?

Padosan
August 27, 2007, 09:47 AM
Padosan, glad to meet you. As an interista, I'm curious, how would you rate your chances this season? I think you guys need major reinforcing, esp in defence and offence. Otherwise my friend, once again two straight derby defeats :)

Tigers-eye: why so dismal about napoli? arent u supposed to be celebrating the fact that u guys are back again?Plus you have zalayeta this season...

samir, glad to meet a fellow inter fan :). Well i wasnt too much into italian league until my roomie who is a very ardent supporter of inter got me into this. he used to drag me all the way to NYC to the pubs to watch the derby. boy did i enjoy those days. As per AC's chances this season brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .. i rate defence moderate.. fwds ?? nope not even worth the ratings.. ...well "chance" itself is a big word for them :p. Go interrrrrrrrrrrrr all the wayyyy ..

samircreep
August 27, 2007, 01:51 PM
hey padosan, nice to meet you too. yep, milan derbies are one of the most magical moments in the world. And ya, milan has a shaky bckline and an even worse forward line. But thats what i said about them last year too and they ened up winning champions league. but this time its gonna be different :)

Dhruvo
August 27, 2007, 02:18 PM
okay i shift to inter milan,from now on i support inter and only inter in club football.

Nocturnal
August 27, 2007, 04:57 PM
okay i shift to inter milan,from now on i support inter and only inter in club football.

that would be a big mistake dhrubo :)
stay with ac milan...you will be better off.

Hatebreed
August 27, 2007, 05:26 PM

Dhrubo, I know it's your decision, but don't be a fair weather fan. Support the team you like, not because they have more supporters in some forum or their team is currently doing better.

Dhruvo
August 28, 2007, 03:56 AM
that would be a big mistake dhrubo :)
stay with ac milan...you will be better off.
why will it be a big mistake for me ?

Dhrubo, I know it's your decision, but don't be a fair weather fan. Support the team you like, not because they have more supporters in some forum or their team is currently doing better.
frankly i like inter milan now specially crespo and ibrahimovic oh and also toldo.

Sohel
August 28, 2007, 04:06 AM
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d16907374a.gif (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Not an Inter fan, but really dislike AC if that's any consolation in this thread.

Anybody care to shed a light on Juve's chances this year? Is Trezeguet the lone ranger this year?

Beamer
August 28, 2007, 10:20 AM
Inter was lucky to win last year after the whole calciopolli saga. The year before, they won by default. Not a big fan of them and don't see them winning this year. They will be lucky to compete for Europe next year. AC, Juve -all have a chip on their shoulder this year and won't be surprised if one of them win the Serie A this year. However, watch out for AS Roma. They came second last year and will contend big time. Besides, they have Francisco Totti, a true genius with the ball, yet, such an underrated player in world scene. He is one of those rare breed that has the vision and a masterful passer of the ball. To top that of, he is a high scoring midfielder who will score a lot of goals. Pirlo of AC is fast becoming that type of player, if not already.

samircreep
August 29, 2007, 11:47 AM
Winning 99 out of a possible 108 points, beating milan ever time they met, losing only once the whole season, and racking up a record serie a points ever. ya, thats luck all right....

samircreep
August 29, 2007, 11:49 AM
Juve's got a decent chance of making it into the top 4 but thats pretty much it. the biggest thing going for them would be a lack of european competition meaning that they would be rested while all their competitiors would be playing twice a week. but their squad is way weaker than the sqaud that cheated a season ago....

samircreep
August 29, 2007, 11:50 AM
btw, dhrubo thanx for coming to your senses. Forza magica Inter!!

Dhruvo
August 30, 2007, 03:37 AM
btw, dhrubo thanx for coming to your senses. Forza magica Inter!!
haha you welcome i was in my sense all the time but i didnt see the light from the dark tunnel but now i have found it and escaped from that dark tunnel :D