View Full Version : Whos our Best Allrounder?
October 14, 2003, 03:59 AM
Whos our best allrounder?
October 14, 2003, 04:01 AM
This is a tough one... but after some hard thinking, it has to be Mahmud
October 14, 2003, 04:03 AM
October 14, 2003, 04:17 AM
Hasn't played for a while... has he? not much anyway...
October 14, 2003, 07:06 AM
Cast ur vote for Alok.
No east No wext Alok is the Best.
October 14, 2003, 07:10 AM
Good one kafi. :P
October 14, 2003, 07:25 AM
Although i cast vote for Alok but another "A" Ashraful also be voted any one.If the Question ask"Who will be the Best All rounder in the near Future??"
October 14, 2003, 07:25 AM
This is a no brainer. Kapali. Otherwise why would he be in the team every time there is a selection.:saint:
October 14, 2003, 07:53 AM
This is a no brainer. Kapali. Otherwise why would he be in the team every time there is a selection.
Ashraful wasn't all that great... but they kept him for a long time. Kapali isn't doing great with the bat or ball.
October 14, 2003, 10:23 AM
I could not decide on who to vote, so I am mentioning the reasons behind not voting:-
1) I would vote Enamul Haque Moni - for being the best all-rounder in Test match cricket until now.
2) Alok Kapali is a good choice - but he could be a future all-rounder, he is not bowled a lot as I would like to see him bowl. But he certainly has the potential to reach 500 runs and 50 wickets in either Test or One Day cricket.
3) Khaled Mahmud is the best all-rounder that we've got - in One Day Cricket only.
4) Mushfiqur Rahman has the capability and potential to become the best one-day all-rounder for Bangladesh - but he has to play on all-sorts of grounds to prove that.
5) Ashraful has the potential to become an all-rounder in both test matches and one day matches because he can turn the ball - which Kapali can't - often, but like Kapali, he is not giving any attention to his bowling whatsoever.
6) Mohammad Rafique is becoming more of a bowler than a batsman or rather than an all-rounder, but he certainly can bat - I would not tell you to remind of his match winning innings of 77, but I would remind you of his 40 plus innings against New Zealand just the last world cup vs New Zealand. So in short, he has all the talent to be Bangladesh's best-allrounder ever, but he is targetting himself to become Bangladesh's best-spinner ever.
October 14, 2003, 10:35 AM
By performence (not potential or experience), it is Rajin for now.
October 14, 2003, 10:36 AM
Well if asked who is our best all rounder right now I would straight away go for Alok Kapali... And second in the row would be Rajin... Ashraful well... he hasnt been performing much recently... maybe in sometime he will... but till then my vote is for Kapali... :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.