PDA

View Full Version : Your childhood habits and behavior

Dhruvo
September 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
well i will like to know some of the members childhood habits and behavior lol ,when i was about 3 yeasrs old i used to like toy cars alot whenever i went to a mall i used to say to my mum that "mum can i buy this car"lol and then i used to beat a girl at my age near our house in bd no one knew the reason behind it neither did i lol everytime i saw her i just ran in and gave her a punch and came back lol whenever that girl passed by my mum used to grab my hands really tight so that i cant escape and beat that girl lol and that girl was scared of me hahahahaha.

Rubu
September 6, 2007, 09:54 AM
When Dhrubo was a child, he used to come to BC a lot.

Dhruvo
September 6, 2007, 09:59 AM
haha i am not talking about the 10to11 year childhood but the 2to5 year childhood lol but when did my bc visiting go down ?yes my average posts perday did go down from 32 to 24 but i still visit this site alot dont i ?

akabir77
September 6, 2007, 10:06 AM
haha i am not talking about the 10to11 year childhood but the 2to5 year childhood lol but when did my bc visiting go down ?yes my average posts perday did go down from 32 to 24 but i still visit this site alot dont i ?

Shame on Dhrubo for beating an helpless girl. Try that on my daughter who just turned two. She will beat you up (even though u r 11 now)!!! She is the terror in her day care where all the boys give up their toys as soon as she walks in...:-D

Dhruvo
September 6, 2007, 10:10 AM
Shame on Dhrubo for beating an helpless girl. Try that on my daughter who just turned two. She will beat you up (even though u r 11 now)!!! She is the terror in her day care where all the boys give up their toys as soon as she walks in...:-D
haha i was only 3 at that time,i didnt understand a thing lol,anyways yeah i have a cousin she is 2 years aswell she is the same and if you like try to press her cheeks or something she will pull your hair and scracth you hard with her nails lol.

Dhruvo
September 6, 2007, 10:20 AM
here are vids of another of my cousin,she lives in usa,her name is noora
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nnneQHMUVU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nnneQHMUVU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1m2dXjnE_A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1m2dXjnE_A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J79DbMbIa98"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J79DbMbIa98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

akabir77
September 6, 2007, 10:26 AM
she is very cute

Tigers_eye
September 6, 2007, 10:34 AM
Can't remember much from 2-5 but I know I use to have rice and power milk for lunch and dinner (no water, just white rice and power milk, nothing else. shukna shukna).

I could vomit at will. hence I wasn't forced to eat vegetables and other yukie stuff (fruits).

at 6/7, I use to be a good football player at BAF Shaheen school, Dhaka.

Dhruvo
September 6, 2007, 10:37 AM
she is very cute
thanks

cricket_dorshok
September 6, 2007, 10:53 AM
and opened a lot of threads!

Bengaliprince176
September 6, 2007, 11:03 AM
i was just naughty and loud..... and always had a cheeky grin on my face ive bin told. i caused too much trouble for my parents but they luk back on it with laughter so its all good. apperently im responsible for the bald patch on my fathers head, which is gradually shrinking as im older and more mature....

Ajfar
September 6, 2007, 06:57 PM
i went aroundd..pullinnn..other kidss pantss downn..

Rabz
September 6, 2007, 07:47 PM

Dhrubo, 2-5 is infancy...
childhood is 10,11 which you are passing now.. :-p

my childhood? i was a good kid back then...

al Furqaan
September 6, 2007, 07:56 PM
at 6/7, I use to be a good football player at BAF Shaheen school, Dhaka.did you play strong safety???...j/k i know you meant soccer :d

Rommel
September 6, 2007, 08:32 PM
When I was like 3, I loved Coke. Instead of drinking milk from a bottle, I would drink coke lol. But I'm not fat btw, I am a fitness freak.

Nasif
September 6, 2007, 08:41 PM
at 6/7, I use to be a good football player at BAF Shaheen school, Dhaka.

did you play strong safety???...j/k i know you meant soccer :d

A cone that is a foot long
or a ball that is played with foot; which makes more sense?

I guess I will take the second one ;) Football.
The other "foot"ball should change its name to cone-wrestle or something :confused:

Dhruvo
September 11, 2007, 06:44 PM
i was just naughty and loud..... and always had a cheeky grin on my face ive bin told. i caused too much trouble for my parents but they luk back on it with laughter so its all good. apperently im responsible for the bald patch on my fathers head, which is gradually shrinking as im older and more mature....
HAHA LOL,i was a bit naughty too when i was like 3 lol.

al Furqaan
September 11, 2007, 08:22 PM
as a child i had the unfortunate habit of urinating in stranger's laps...

nowadays when at school, i have the habit of waiting for college parties. then i piss on drunks too inebriated to realize what just happened.

Nafis_BD
September 11, 2007, 09:33 PM
Well I don't really remember that much but as my parents say I was cricket crazy ever since I was born and that's why when I was around five I always had a bat/ball wherever I went which forced them to register me in the DCA. I am also told that whenever there was a soccer match I would go in front of the TV and as the players sang their national anthem I used to do the same except I didn't speak in the language but I sounded like I was speaking in that language. But now nothing else interests me other than cricket!!

Dhruvo
September 12, 2007, 12:21 AM
Well I don't really remember that much but as my parents say I was cricket crazy ever since I was born and that's why when I was around five I always had a bat/ball wherever I went which forced them to register me in the DCA. I am also told that whenever there was a soccer match I would go in front of the TV and as the players sang their national anthem I used to do the same except I didn't speak in the language but I sounded like I was speaking in that language. But now nothing else interests me other than cricket!!
:D yeah lol cricket is an addictive game is'nt it? very very very addictive lol.

Dhruvo
September 12, 2007, 12:24 AM
as a child i had the unfortunate habit of urinating in stranger's laps...

nowadays when at school, i have the habit of waiting for college parties. then i piss on drunks too inebriated to realize what just happened.
:lol: yeah i used to do that too lol,really,hahahahaha then i used to like you know chanachor,yeah i used to take some of them and put it in the guests tea without anyone noticing lol and whenever my mum or aunt saw me coming they quickly took precautions :-D

Antora
September 12, 2007, 04:15 AM
lol all you people did funny stuff when you were all little hehehe!!! well lets see when i was lil i was a good girl..caused no trouble and was always quite...and very very shy!!!..oh there was one thing though....when ever i had to do home work ..(i didnt like studying) i always pretended to sleep or play sick :D but playing sick kinda didnt work since my dads a doctor lol. oh and because at the age of 5 i was like getting into cricket... and my parents taught me to call all the players uncle (dont ask why.. i have a strange family) .. i used to run around the house going " jonty rodes uncle is battin" or "pollock uncle is bowling"....

Omio
September 12, 2007, 04:16 AM
Ami hablu type silam when I was kid,

Puck
September 12, 2007, 04:20 AM
Ami hablu type silam when I was kid,

comforting to see that somethings never change ;)

only kidding omio! i am sure you are a fine young man man, especially since you are related to zahid.

Dhruvo
September 17, 2007, 04:56 PM
lol all you people did funny stuff when you were all little hehehe!!! well lets see when i was lil i was a good girl..caused no trouble and was always quite...and very very shy!!!..oh there was one thing though....when ever i had to do home work ..(i didnt like studying) i always pretended to sleep or play sick :D but playing sick kinda didnt work since my dads a doctor lol. oh and because at the age of 5 i was like getting into cricket... and my parents taught me to call all the players uncle (dont ask why.. i have a strange family) .. i used to run around the house going " jonty rodes uncle is battin" or "pollock uncle is bowling"....
thats great lol,when i was small even i hated to study lol but later on i learnt that the only way to get good results is to study hard lol.